What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Congratulations on the fight!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
evilwatcher

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 3:18 am    Post subject: Congratulations on the fight! Reply with quote

Hi Jana! I just wanted to say you're a great SexyFighter!!!! Just finished watching your match with Isabella and it was freakin harilous. I laughed my ass off seeing you do the sneaky bit. Wink

Your accent is soo wonderful.... I hope to see you more on sexyfighters!! I've read that you'll be fighting Jesse Capelli- is this true? I think it's going to be real interesting to see how you pull that off. I know it won't be for real but it'll be fun anyways to see you wrestle Jesse. Can't wait. Mr. Green

Oh- I hope Ron doesn't get mad that I gave away the winner of the match. Laughing
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Re: Congratulations on the fight! Reply with quote

evilwatcher wrote:
Hi Jana! I just wanted to say you're a great SexyFighter!!!! Just finished watching your match with Isabella and it was freakin harilous. I laughed my ass off seeing you do the sneaky bit. Wink

Your accent is soo wonderful.... I've read that you'll be fighting Jesse Capelli- is this true? Laughing

HI I am gald you like the Match,it was fun to fight with Isabella.

Well I am not sure if I will fight with Jesse Capelli,Ron sad something but we will see,maybe he could answer you this question:-)))

Take care and I see you are a new in this forum so welcome:-)))

jana xoxo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: