What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Chat and Video Question & Suggestion
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:40 am    Post subject: Chat and Video Question & Suggestion Reply with quote

Cam pics are nice, but how about recording and posting cam shows in the loyal member section instead? It would be pretty cool to actually see Alley in motion if you missed the show.

Also I remember reading in another thread that new video quality will improve soon. So I'm wondering when this will actually happen? Because to be perfectly honest if you have a fairly new monitor like flat screen then the poorness of the videos on the site is very noticeable.

rubeN

PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Chat and Video Question & Suggestion Reply with quote

Eternal Flame wrote:
Cam pics are nice, but how about recording and posting cam shows in the loyal member section instead? It would be pretty cool to actually see Alley in motion if you missed the show.

Also I remember reading in another thread that new video quality will improve soon. So I'm wondering when this will actually happen? Because to be perfectly honest if you have a fairly new monitor like flat screen then the poorness of the videos on the site is very noticeable.

I concur, still webcams were great back (90's) then but now it's all about HD video and all that. Would be nice to have motion video.
Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Re: Chat and Video Question & Suggestion Reply with quote

Eternal Flame wrote:

This thread needs a bump. mifit4l00 also brought this up in the sticky. I still think this is also a great idea. At least some sort of response to why it wouldn't be would be appreciated.
mifit4l00

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the bump. Some discussion on this would be great. Pros.. cons... comments?
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will ask my webmaster to comment...

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
mifit4l00

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley,
Thanks so much for the reply to this. I have not noticed if the webmaster has actually addressed this question. What I did notice was how incredibly beautiful you looked in the screen shots from the past 3 chats.. (all of which i could not see due to the shecduled time.. by the way) Mad Laughing

It is apparent that those of us who cannot make these sessions are missing out on the sweetest part of your site. I could quite literally say that you have never opened up like this on your photoshoots.. Shocked Does not seem fair that schedule conflicts should rob us of such incredible beauty!

If there is any way to post these past sessions on your site, even for a short time, this would allow those of us that missed them to be a part of this.. and even if we could join... a good instant replay is always helpful.

Thanks so much!
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All previous chat session screen caps will be posted on my site....so don't worry.

Very Happy

mifit4l00

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley, are we talking stills or footage here? Confused
anubis13031975

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please take the same pictures of webcam in skin menu, showing more lips
mifit4l00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negative.. Stills are nice but at least some of the sessions as a full video would really make an impression.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you requesting that we create video slide show of the cam session photos?

mifit4l00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley, thank you so much for being so responsive to this request. It really show you are trying to always improve your site. I am really thinking it would be a great improvement and an excellent incentive for your members if you could actually record the live sessions and post them. I am not expecting that you would post all of the chat sessions or that you would necessarily post the entire hour, although that would be awesome. But, if you could choose like 20 minutes of your best footage... meaning the footage from the sweet scenes that are caught on the stills... and let it roll honey.

I miss most of the sessions due to time difference. Being able to actually watch what I missed would make your site off the charts. I believe others among your fans might agree.. What do you think about this?

Thanks gorgeous!
Razz
Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I will ask my webmaster to comment...

Hmm looks like he got lost on the way here lol. Looking at the date of this thread. I wish someone would have responded to this sooner to be perfectly honest.
AlleyBaggett wrote:
Are you requesting that we create video slide show of the cam session photos?

But I do appreciate you responding to this now alley. Like misfit i haven't been able to catch these shows. And them being recorded so we can download and watch would be better than the stills. Although I do appreciate the stills but a vid would be better.
mifit4l00

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kudos Eternal,
Some of the latest screen caps have been off the charts, but really kind of a tease as to what is being missed. I am thinking this would be a huge boost for the site. Alley, you are way too lovely to be viewed in a tiny fuzzy pic hon... does not do justice!
Cool
mifit4l00

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley,
You are loveliness personified. You are hands down the sexiest woman alive.

But where in the world is your webmaters reply on this subject. Each month that goes by only means another web session missed and little or nothing to fall back on with the tiny stills. Help a brotha out here! Wink
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm making note of this thread right now. I will pass this on.... FOR SURE.

For now...can you explain to me a little bit more of what you would like to see?

Video of the cam photos? can you explain? perhaps send me an example?

Thanks!!

mifit4l00

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are the best, babe! I will send you an email with some examples tonight. Thanks for taking such interest.
mifit4l00

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley,
It has been a while since we heard anything on this topic. BTW, nice job posting more pictures of your web sessions. Sadly, i missed all 3 of them. The additional shots show just how much more there is to see...
What is the verdict on the video stream of your cam shows?
xaldub

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My god, so long since I've been here. I too have managed to see very few of Alley's webchats due to time zone differences. Tell me, is it now streaming video when the chats are live ? Never used to be ... just a still every minute or so.

Alley, I think what all the guys are wanting, me included, would be a higher definition webcam to show off your beauty in better resolution. For those who miss the chat it would be cool if the video ( as in film show -not still slides ) was uploased to your members website for later viewing.

I agree, it would be a major perk of being a long term member of your site if this was added.
orange

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xaldub wrote:
My god, so long since I've been here. I too have managed to see very few of Alley's webchats due to time zone differences. Tell me, is it now streaming video when the chats are live ? Never used to be ... just a still every minute or so.

Alley, I think what all the guys are wanting, me included, would be a higher definition webcam to show off your beauty in better resolution. For those who miss the chat it would be cool if the video ( as in film show -not still slides ) was uploased to your members website for later viewing.

I agree, it would be a major perk of being a long term member of your site if this was added.

I go with you xaldub! Pleaaaase Alley! Think about your world spread (and long term loyal) fans! Wink
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI- I am working on that!

I'm looking into Skype or Face Time.

Does anyone have any info/advice/opinions on that?

Thanks.

mt

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
FYI- I am working on that!

I'm looking into Skype or Face Time.

Does anyone have any info/advice/opinions on that?

Thanks.

Shoot me an email with specific questions you might have about em.
xaldub

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't have any experience with Face Time, so can't comment on it. Skype would be a good choice, as many people will already be using it. However, I'm not sure how good it would be at handling multiple users simultaneously.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, I'll send you an email soon MT.

Thanks!

AC

Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xaldub wrote:
Tell me, is it now streaming video when the chats are live ? Never used to be ... just a still every minute or so.

Oh! If this is the way it is then that would explain everything. I always thought it was a live streaming feed not still shots. Well no wonder we only get pics. Perhaps if Alley got a more modern webcam then our wish can come true. Mt seems to know whats up so hopefully there will be an idea soon for this.

Thanks for keeping this in mind Alley.

xaldub

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It has been a long time since I've managed to attend one of Alley's live chats so things could be different now. But, back then it was just a collection of "snaps" from the live feed .... not streaming. Chat was very fluid though, until a risque pic appeared lol ! So, yes that is why the chat session recordings are a collection of "snaps".

It's really not hard to set up a good webcam stream these days - inexpensive too. Only difficulty is if the performer lives in some backwater with a flaky ISP or poor bandwidth. Or, if there are soooo many viewers that bandwidth becomes saturated rapidly.

I always assumed that there wasn't a "proper" webcam event because Alley just wasn't comfortable doing it. Photos are one thing, video another. I'm glad Alley is considering looking at Skype or some other program to host these webcam events. It really would be the icing on the cake for her loyal members. Part of me thinks it will still never happen though ... I remember some brief discussion ages ago on the same topic that never came to fruition.
berezin99

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think her lack of response to this thread speaks volumes.
Hi def webcam shows are the minimum now for most model sites.
Alley doesn't seem too interested.
Personally I think its becuse she's about to hang up her G String.
After all, like an athlete, you only have so many good years to be a nude model.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest with you and everyone else.... I've been working on re-doing my site secretly! It's going to be WAY cooler/updated/fresh!

The guest area to my site, that is.

Anyway....it's currently about half way done.

When this update happens, I plan to update my cam to your likings...

I know it's something that's been needed and I DO want to update it and I DO have plans to do it when the new site design is complete.

THANK YOU so much for being as patient as you have been but I do promise that an update web cam chat will arise soon!

Am I ready to hang up my g-string? Well, I think I have a few good years left in me. Don't you think?

Very Happy

kriss_lea

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Without Question,Absolutely,Undoubtedly, and HELLS YA!
LosihoTTT

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nooooo !!! Don't you dare retire !! Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: