What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Two Playmates of the year Catfight ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peteNV38

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Two Playmates of the year Catfight ? Reply with quote

Alley , Are Julie C 95PMOY & Stacy S 96 PMOY still do not like each other ? Now this would be a great catfight.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject: Stacy Sanches & Julie C. Reply with quote

How do you know they don't like eachother? Just curious...

Anyway...that would be a great catfight! I'll have to look in to that.

Thanks.

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Trendpimp

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It came up when they appeared together on the Howard Stern show a few years back.That was a long time ago,though,so I would hope they worked it out by now.

But if we're betting,my money's on Stacy whistling
Richdog

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a member of Stacy's website from beginning (2000) till the end (2005).
She was telling me about being on fear factor with Julie. She said "Julie Cialini will be in it too. I hope we don't duke it out."
Then, after the first episode she told me that they talked and Julie was cool. So, I guess they buried the hatchet.
She did admit that Julie still gets on her nerves sometimes.
Then, Julie was knocked off the show after the first stunt and she said it was great beating her. Smile
I still remember that episode. I thought they might fight on the show. Stern sure tried to get them to fight, then to kiss. They wouldn't even look at each other.
My money would be on Stacy too. She is meaner than Julie, but it wouldn't be an easy win for Stacy. Julie seems pretty athletic.
Stacy told me about some of her fights with her sister, who is Julie's size. She said she won most of them. She said her sister beat her one time, but needed to hit her with an iron on her back!
Stacy told me that her and Jennifer Rovero got into it last year, or the year before. They stopped talking to each other for awhile. She didn't want to talk about it at the time, telling me that she'd tell me later about it. I haven't gotten anything out of her yet, but I'm trying! I asked Rovero about it and she didn't want to talk either. At first she was denying their fight, but I told her Stacy told me they had a fight. I kept asking Jenn who won and she finally said "it was a tie." Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: