What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Butterfly Eyes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:39 pm    Post subject: Butterfly Eyes Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Watch my Butterfly Eyes flutter around as you try and catch a good glimpse while I sit and lay waiting for someone to see my true colors!

Well wait no longer, Alley. I DEFINITELY see your true colors!!! Wink

Butterfly Eyes is a nice set. I like the outfit, especially the little pink choker. I LOVE the leather pants!!! Twisted Evil Was there supposed to be butterflies around your eyes, Alley? Anyway, I like pics 20966-20968, 20976-20982, 20989, and 20996 with my favorite pic being 20983 of you pinching your nipples. BOOOIIINNNGGG!!! woot

I hope you follow up Butterfly Eyes with some butterfly kisses for your El Tigre in May. Wink Grrrrrrrr!!! Twisted Evil
mt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Diary, I saw this hot chick in pix 995-999 and I'm just captured by how angelic she looks. This is the face I want to guide me on my journey into the afterlife.

"What dreams may come".
Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok gonna do this the same way I did for the last set. I just got a new flat screen wide monitor and the pics looks even better than usual.

Pros

Theres some really nice poses in this set. In particular the first 3 pics where Alley is on her stomach with the pants half off her behind is fantastic. Also the string from 981 to 983 where Alley holds her breasts and looks into the cam are all dreamy. I also enjoy the last three pics of the set Alley lays there staring at the cam with a hint of a smile.

Your hair is also nice and I like the outfit.

Cons

Well I thought the cigarette added nothing to the set. This could be because I don't like cigarettes though, but perhaps it could be considered sexy for those who do.

Also not really a fan of the butterfly effect around the eyes. It seemed a bit unnecessary as the set would be perfectly fine without it. Although of course the name of the set would be lost. Of course I know you are going for a bit of creativity in your sets. Perhaps if the effect was bit more detailed I would think differently about it., but to be perfectly honest I'm biased to Alley's perfect face with minimal makeup on.

Favorite pic

My favorite pic is 20981. This is like perfect desktop material for me. The position, the hips, the way you hold your breasts, the way you look into the camera All to perfection.

Honorable mention 20967

In conclusion.

I really like this set for the most part. So begins my ten day wait to supply my Alley picture need.

j3a

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok, this new puppy is NOT letting me sleep... so, i'm still here Confused

anyways, Alley - i LOVE these "blast from the past" sets!
when you break out an outfit we haven't seen in years, and show us how much better you look in them now than ever!!! (not that you ever looked bad! Wink )

while "nature's essence" was beautiful, this "butterfly eyes" is sexxxy and cool!
some of my favs: 68 (yummy!), 73,75, 77 Shocked , 84, 90, and 98 (sooo sweet!) this overall, was a beautiful set!

i could have done without the cigarette, but who cares!
great work baby!!! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: