What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

STEPHEN HICKS PICS

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:35 am    Post subject: STEPHEN HICKS PICS Reply with quote

Jana (and Everyone else):

I posted those "Drunk" pics at Yahoo under files (Stephen Hicks Pics1, and Stephen Hicks Pics2) ...

Now tell me, that's not a glass of water you're drinking? Looks like Vodka to me (LOL).

Rich
IDMirk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, just because Jana is sitting at a bar with a glass of
(fake) wine she must not be drunk, and if she is ahe still looks
awesome! Laughing Very Happy Shocked

Cheers

Mirko

@ Rich:
PS: Good to hear that everything is OK with you & your home, Rich,
but with Ivan the next big storm is on the way, what the hell
is going on with nature?!? Question
roxstar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think jana looks drunk, i think she looks like she just enjoyed a hard fuck.
sorry, was that too honest?

By the way, the shoot which these is from is available to clubjanacova members from the "E-zines" American Beauties section.
electrondady1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 6:40 am    Post subject: jana+gin Reply with quote

i think your right rich , jana looks three sheets to the wind. like she's already been the cause of one bar fight and she's looking for more trouble, very dangerous. i'm glad to hear your a sail man, i kind of grew up on them. my father had a 36 footer. a wooden hulled boat , built in nova scotia. she was great in heavy weather. i can remember him shouting orders from the wheel, god help you if you weren't ready when it was time to tac .its been a long time but i still remember a few knots. need a deckhand? ive been waiting for you to get me back for my clone story, did you miss it ?message no. 946 . i ment no offence .
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Re: STEPHEN HICKS PICS Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Jana (and Everyone else):

Now tell me, that's not a glass of water you're drinking? Looks like Vodka to me (LOL).

Rich

I dont drink vodka and you know that you can not rcognize vodka or wather lol.It was realy wather.Models can not drink on shoots,which is good becouse it hapened to me that I was on the shoot and one model was so drunk that they had to stop the shoot.

jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:51 am    Post subject: Re: jana+gin Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
i think your right rich , jana looks three sheets to the wind. like she's already been the cause of one bar fight and she's looking for more trouble, very dangerous. i'm glad to hear your a sail man, i kind of grew up on them. my father had a 36 footer. a wooden hulled boat , built in nova scotia. she was great in heavy weather. i can remember him shouting orders from the wheel, god help you if you weren't ready when it was time to tac .its been a long time but i still remember a few knots. need a deckhand? ive been waiting for you to get me back for my clone story, did you miss it ?message no. 946 . i ment no offence .

Believe it or not, this is first time I actually read this entire post (SORRY). Glad you like to sail, anytime you're in Miami you are very welcome to visit and spend a day sailing if you like. Message 946? On Yahoo? Hmmm, I must have missed it, or if not I certainly didn't take any offense to it. But now I'll make sure I check it again - Maybe I will be offended !!??!! Just kidding. Laughing

Rich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: