What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Girls Jana should work (play?) with
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

Wow you know Kyla Cole! She's so hot! Hook me up Jana! I want to get her for our games.... Strip Poker with Kyla Cole would be soo cool!

-R

Hi Ronald yes I am in contact with her.We will do some photoshoots together for our sites.SHe is hot,you are right.
But I think she sad that her Visa expired.

jana xoxo
roxstar

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

Wow you know Kyla Cole! She's so hot! Hook me up Jana! I want to get her for our games.... Strip Poker with Kyla Cole would be soo cool!

-R

and while you're at it you could get her to do a wonderwoman set....
lol
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
@ roxfanuk

You forget point 6.

6: Mr Looniz

And this is my suggestion:

Jana with Mr Looniz:

Mr Looniz give her a very tender message under water!

Mr Looniz

Our Sneaky Mr. Looniz up to his old tricks, I see Razz

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2004 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MrLooniz wrote:
If I can make a Photoshoot with Jana, I would do anything for her!!! Wink Wink Wink

I take a wig, and put on a bikini Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah! It would be the merriest Photshoot for ever!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mrs Looniz

No offense, Sneaky, but you in a bikini? I think you'd probably be the ugliest "girl" Jana ever worked with !!!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Did she give you an orgasm too Jana?

No Embarassed I was the one who was working on her and I did good job you will see:-)))

jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Hey Jana,

I have read that all girls can do it.If you ever need some help practicing let me know, that way you could just lay back and relax and concentrate, and I could enjoy playing with your cute little pussy. Twisted Evil(I'm such a dreamer)
Well thats all for now I guess. Oh yeah....did you ever read my story?
Have fun practicing,
Craig

You see I told you that every girl can do it,but not me.I will work on it:-))

Thank you for offering me your help,I will try it firs with myself Wink

YOu know what I couldnt finde the story,can you tell me where exactly it is pleas Embarassed

jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
No offense, Sneaky, but you in a bikini? I think you'd probably be the ugliest "girl" Jana ever worked with !!!

lol.

I guss that we didnt hear nothing from MrLooniz long time.

SO I am not sure If I still should open the MrLooniz section on my webiste:-))

jana
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
I guss that we didnt hear nothing from MrLooniz long time.

SO I am not sure If I still should open the MrLooniz section on my webiste:-))

jana

Oh, no, Jana ... You're gonna give the poor boy a heart attack !! You know how excitable he gets. Confused

Rich
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2004 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Thank you for offering me your help,I will try it firs with myself

As much as I would love to help you out, I did not expect you to fly right over and strip naked for me,(as much as I would enjoy it)but the offer still stands. I do have very skilled hands,and tounge. You would enjoy it I'm sure. As much as I've watched you and Jesse go to work I should be a pro by now.Wink
Quote:
YOu know what I couldnt finde the story,can you tell me where exactly it is pleas

Ok Jana. Since you cant find it I will post it in the eadult dirty jokes and erotic stories forum. I will title it "Mardi Gras Madness", you should have no problem finding it there.

Have a great day and stay sexy. Practice makes perfect Very Happy

Craig
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Ok Jana. Since you cant find it I will post it in the eadult dirty jokes and erotic stories forum. I will title it "Mardi Gras Madness", you should have no problem finding it there.

Craig

I dont see it there.I can not wait to read the story.Let me know whenyou will post it there ok,thank you.

jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
eadult dirty jokes and erotic stories forum. I will title it "Mardi Gras Madness", you should have no problem finding it there.

Have a great day and stay sexy. Practice makes perfect Very Happy

Craig

I read the sexy story you wrote for Jesse.I loved it and it made me horny,dam I hope I was one of the two womans who was playing with Jesse:-))))
It st really hot story,it made me horny than hell.To bad I am home alone Crying or Very sad

jana xoxo

PS:I loved it you should write more.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok Jana,
I posted it in the Adult Jokes/Humor&Erotic Stories forum. It's right at the top. It's not under my name though, It's under "guest". It's titled "Mardi Gras Madness". Thats the best I can do to set you in the right direction. If you still cant find it ask Ron, maybe he could be more informative. I hope you like it. It was supposed to be a lot more detailed and have more of a plot, but I was so busy with school and Jesse was wanting us to get them submitted so she could pick the winner so I had to stick to the good stuff. It pales in comparison to what I could have done if time were more of a friend. I still am surprised she picked mine. Some of the stuff I describe is a little hardcore for her style as compared to what she has posted on her site as of now. I thought for sure she would pick Wildcards, and I would not have minded seeing her put his on film either. It probably would have been a lot simpler to produce. I guess she really liked it. It was supposed to be posted on her site last month. I know she's been busy with her vacation and changing webmasters and all. I am squirming with anticipation. I cant wait to see it. It will be worth the wait I'm sure. It's kinda like dating a girl who you know is gonna let you do it, but you just dont know when. In the end it makes it really hot. Well I'm gonna get some rest, hope you enjoy it.
Craig

Last edited by craigfox on Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:19 am; edited 1 time in total
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well in the midst of typing my last post you found it. I'm glad you liked it. I am really wishing I could hop on a plane and come keep you company. I wish you could be in the set too, but I think she already booked the models. You fit the part though. I was gonna ask her if you could, but you left the states too fast, sorry.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
PS:I loved it you should write more.

Wow Jana, thats a hell of a compliment comming from you. English and creative writing were always my strong subjects. I have a very vivid imagination. Would you believe that was my first effort at erotic story telling? I swear. Jesse inspires great things, at least in my mind. I'm still trying to convince her to marry me. I'm so in love with her I cant stand it. No other model has ever had that effect on me. I like you a lot, dont get me wrong. Everything about her thrills my every sence. like God molded her to please my soul. I try not to fantisize about her, but I cant help it. She sneaks into my dreams all the time. When I move back home I'm not gonna have the internet for a while. I'm really gonna miss her. I really miss her now, I wish she would post something. It's driving me nuts! Maybe her computer is still broke? I hope we hear from her soon. I'm starting to worry. Listen to me, I dont even know the woman and I'm worried about her. This is not like me at all. I'm not one to fantisize. I need to find myself a new girlfriend quick!

PS-I'm gonna miss you too,your lots of fun.

Last edited by craigfox on Wed Oct 13, 2004 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well now I'm thinking since two off the hottest models I have ever seen like what I wrote maybe I should copyright it. I dont have a clue how though. Ron, maybe you could help me out?
Dave T

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey craigfox

Establishing copyright isn't something you have to do, it's something you already have.

To explain: whenever you create something, whether it be a story or a photo or a painting, it is your intellectual property (providing, of course, you haven't stolen the idea from somewhere else). If anyone subsequently copies what you have created or uses it anywhere without your permission, they have breached your copyright and you can take legal action against them. It doesn't really matter whether or not you have stated that the material is copyright or not (if it makes you feel better you could add a line at the bottom of your story claiming copyright or add that little copright symbol, a 'C' in a circle, with your name, but it's pretty much a formality), the fact remains that it is always going to remain your intellectual proprty and reuse or misue can be challenged by law.

Having said all that...

When you create anything professionally, you will be issued with a contract by the publisher. In that contract, you assign your copyright to the publisher under agreed terms which are legally binding. For example, if you wrote your story for a magazine, the magazine would send you a contract establishing the parameters. In general, these are 1) First Rights, which means the magazine can publish the story once and once only; if it wants to reprint it has to negotiate for Reprint Rights 2) All Rights, which means the publisher essentially owns the story and can republish wherever and whenever it likes. (There are dozens of other small details involved, but I just wanted to explain broadly how things work before I get to my next point).

By its very nature, the internet is pretty much an outlaw zone. Attempting to establish legal parameters is very difficult, since not all countries have the same laws regarding copyright ( for example, up until recently Italy did not recognise the live performance of music as being under copyright; if a musician performed live, the music was considered to be in the public domain. Which is why professionally produced bootleg albums were freely available to buy in shops. However, when Italy became part of the European Union, a successful legal challenge was made to make Italy conform to general Euro law and bootlegs became illegal.) Which is to say that some individuals consider that once something has been posted on the internet, it is essentially in the public domain and not subject to copyright. And very few individuals would consider it worthwhile even trying to launch a legal action against someone in, say, Hong Kong because of the astronomic costs involved.

What it boils down to is this: you own the copyright on your story because it is your intellectual property. By posting it to a website, you have freely allowed them to publish it, but it still belongs to you and you can do anything else with it that your little heart desires. The website may also have the right to do something else with it, but you have to check the small print of the site in question (there is probably a list of terms and conditions somewhere that will tell you that by making a submission you agree to various stipulations). If anyone else rips off your story, there is realistically very little you can do about it. You can write to them and ask them to cease and desist, and if they are honourable people they will do so. But the internet, as we all know, is crawling with disnhonourable people, so I wouldn't lose sleep if they flip you the bird. You could also complain to their host, which can sometimes work but isn't a definite. And if you felt really strongly about it, you could launch a legal action. But for that you need VERY deep pockets.

Does that answer your question?

Dave T (who once spent 4 years negotiating with a publisher over a copyright dispute)
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Jesse inspires great things, at least in my mind.

I think you are in love:-))))

xoxo
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana Cova wrote:

I think you are right. I'm starting to think thats not such a good thing. You could always put in a good word for me Jana. Winning Jesse's affection would surely be a dream come true. In my experience unfortunatly things dont happen that way. If I could stop dreaming about her it might not be so bad. Maybe I should just forget about her all together. Delete all her work from my hard drive, ban myself from the internet. I'm sure hell will freeze over shortly after doing so. I cant get over what a sweet person she is. I should not complain, I brought this upon myself. I e-mailed her first, its not her fault she responded. When I bought my computer I did not plan to use it for this. Right now thats all it gets used for. Wow, I need a woman! This sucks.
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Jana Cova wrote:

I think you are right. I'm starting to think thats not such a good thing. You could always put in a good word for me Jana. Winning Jesse's affection would surely be a dream come true. In my experience unfortunatly things dont happen that way. If I could stop dreaming about her it might not be so bad. Maybe I should just forget about her all together. Delete all her work from my hard drive, ban myself from the internet. I'm sure hell will freeze over shortly after doing so. I cant get over what a sweet person she is. I should not complain, I brought this upon myself. I e-mailed her first, its not her fault she responded. When I bought my computer I did not plan to use it for this. Right now thats all it gets used for. Wow, I need a woman! This sucks.

Ahh, poor Craig ... Is it like "puppy" love? I know a few college-age girls in the Daytona area. Maybe I introduce you to one of them - Or maybe not. Laughing

Rich
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the offer Rich, but I'm leaving in less than 2 weeks. To bad we did not find each other before now, that might have worked out nice. Thats my luck in action again. I wish I could stay, I'm reallly starting to enjoy the fall weather. It's already in the low 60's back home. Such is life I guess. I'm sure things will work themselves out in the long run.
Rich wrote:
Ahh, poor Craig ... Is it like "puppy" love? I know a few college-age girls in the Daytona area. Maybe I introduce you to one of them - Or maybe not. Laughing

Rich my friend, I dont like to be mocked. You may find things funny but I do not. Laugh all ya want but you have no understanding of my currant situation, nor do I care to get into it on this board. Jesse has offerd me a lot of moral support in the last 8 months I have gotten to know her. She understands what happening in my life at this time. I got over puppy love in the 6th grade. She is a really sweet lady and even though I have never met her in the flesh she is starting to feel like a friend. Add her exquisit beauty and outstanding personality and I cant help but love her. This may seem childish to you but I see nothing to laugh about. I am an extremley perceptive person and I know how to read between the lines. Think what you will, but you have no idea.
Craig

Last edited by craigfox on Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave T wrote:
Does that answer your question?

Very informitave Dave, thanks a bunch!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Laugh all ya want but you have no understanding of my currant situation, nor do I care to get into it on this board. Craig

Hi Craig,I am sure taht Rich didnt make fun of you or your situation.We dont even know your situation.
And we understand that you are in love with Jesse:-))

jana xoxo
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Jana,
Maybe I read a little to into things. I just dont like to be laughed at. I felt like he was calling me childish. I'm not saying he was making fun of my situation, it just seemed like he was mocking me for having such strong feelings for Jesse. Maybe I just need to get some rest. I'm under alot of stress right now. Again I'm sorry.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Sorry Jana,
Maybe I read a little to into things. I just dont like to be laughed at. I felt like he was calling me childish. I'm not saying he was making fun of my situation, it just seemed like he was mocking me for having such strong feelings for Jesse. Maybe I just need to get some rest. I'm under alot of stress right now. Again I'm sorry.

YOu dont have to be sorry,everybody have bad days(me too)maybe you just need some great reall girl in your live who will make you happy,and than you will still love Jesse but it will be diferent love,you now what I mean???

Where are you from Craig?

jana xoxo
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana,
Your so sweet. I hope your right. I'm sure I'll meet Mrs Right someday. Hopefully she has alot of the same wonderfull qualities as Jesse. Yes I understand what you are saying, I'm sure I will always feel some sort of affection for Jesse because she's been so sweet and supportive. I think its more of a lust than anything, but what I feel is more than a physical attraction for sure.
I think this message board is awsome, its great we can go back and forth like this. Its fun knowing your in front of your computer also, and you take time out to interact with your fans. Your awsome!
Oh yeah. I am living in Daytona Florida right now. I am from Ohio, soon I am moving back home.
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Sorry Jana,

No one likes to be laughed at, Craig. And I am sorry if what I said came across that way. My comments were meant in a friendly way, and I was not trying to poke fun. I know a little of your situation. I know you're living away from family and friends while attending college. This is a good thing, but at the same time I been there, done that, and I know the demands of college can be stressful, and being away from home can get very lonely on top of that. It can get tough. It's great that you found a sympathetic ear in Jesse. I think that's cool, but at the same time I guess I was trying to offer some "big brother" help (really). I was sincere when I said I know a lot of people in Daytona, and I can introduce you to other college kids up your way so that maybe, if you want, you can have a little social life up there too. So next year when you return to school, let me know and we'll introduce you to some people who are also struggling with the demands of college. Good luck, and we'll be sad to see you go. Take care of yourself, and looking forward to your return! Laughing

Rich
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
I know you're living away from family and friends while attending college.

Thats just the tip of the iceburg Rich. Sorry I took things the wrong way. Like I said thanks for the offer, too bad ya didnt come along sooner.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Jana,
I hope your right. Oh yeah. I am living in Daytona Florida right now. I am from Ohio, soon I am moving back home.

I am right just wait and you will see:-)))

i just aske dbeocuse you sad you should enjoi the fall.But in Florida the weather in fall is still great isnĀ“t it???

The fall in Czech is cold and windy.Right now is 10.15am and it is so dark outside and cold that it is better stay at home and dont go anywhere.

jana
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, the spring and fall in Florida are outstanding. Just the perfect temperature all day long and cool at night. The fall and winter are alot the same in Ohio as they are in Czech, only your winters are a bit colder.
Wow, 10am and its still dark! That would depress me. Stuck in the house and all. I bet you get cabin fever really bad. At least in Ohio the sun comes up at 8am. What do you do to entertain yourself when your stuck in the house? Other than play with all your cool toys Smile Sometimes its better to stay at home in Ohio too, We get lots of snow, and it sucks to shovel all the time. People drive like idiots too, like they see snow and they forget how to drive. I cant count how many time I've been run into, and they put salt on the road for traction which eats the paint and everthing else right off your car! I never understood that.

Last edited by craigfox on Fri Oct 15, 2004 3:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, the weather in Florida is beautiful this time of year. It's about 4:30 AM right now (I know I get up very early Laughing ). I was going to go sailing today, but not so sure because it's currently raining in Miami. Is it raining up your way, Craig (you seem to be an early riser too)?

So Jana is stuck inside because of dark and cold. I'm stuck inside because of dark and rain Laughing

Rich
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: