What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

A couple problems I'm seeing.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HSHP

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:11 pm    Post subject: A couple problems I'm seeing. Reply with quote

You guys could be in the middle of upgrading, I don't know but, with the new BotM poll, American Pie links to Daisy Cutter, Iron Miss links to Shanna and Shanghai links to Cyber Mary.

Also, I can't seem to save any of the pics anymore. They all save as "Web Page, HTML only". WTF? Am I the only one having a problem? Is it because I use Mozilla? Or is it you guys won't let us save anymore?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The linking BotM is my fault. I'll fix that.

But the WebPage HTML only thing... I haven't changed anything to the server. So it must be Mozilla.. Try using IE. Our pages have not been tested on Mozilla.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:56 pm    Post subject: Meh. I blame W*ndows. Long live open-source. Reply with quote

I seem to recall running into this problem too, a long time ago. You might try force-reloading the page, restarting Mozilla, and/or possibly restarting your computer.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Meh. I blame W*ndows. Long live open-source. Reply with quote

hollow wrote:
I seem to recall running into this problem too, a long time ago. You might try force-reloading the page, restarting Mozilla, and/or possibly restarting your computer.

Thanks for offering a solution!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
HSHP

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: Meh. I blame W*ndows. Long live open-source. Reply with quote

hollow wrote:

"Force-reloading"? Dunno what that means. I haven't been able to save for the past couple days. I've restarted my Mozilla many, many times since then (Currently using Firefox, if that means anything) and the computer's been shut down at least once or twice during that time. I hate going back to IE, but I guess it'll have to do for now.
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use Netscape 7.1 myself. No probs.

By force-reloading, I mean whatever would force your browser to reload every bit of a page from the website, and not use the cache for anything. Some errors come from glitches in the CSS on a page; a typical browser will, when you reload, only download enough to conclude (incorrectly, due to a separate glitch) that the page hasn't changed, and stick with the bad text it has in its cache.

In Netscape, a forced reload can be done by holding down Shift and clicking the Reload button in the toolbar. In Firefox, I'm not sure it's possible except by clearing the entire cache. (By the way, you should definitely mention this bug to mozilla.org if you haven't already.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: