What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Big news about the comics! (We want your input, people!)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Big news about the comics! (We want your input, people!) Reply with quote

Well, this is an announcement that might take you readers by surprise... We at Vixine.com have decided to make a few big changes on the site! Starting with a higher content of explicit sex, and more stories and characters, and then newer contents, gadgets, pinups, you name it!
AND I MEAN IT.
Yes: you can use this topic to post requests and suggestions about what (or who) you'd like to see in the comic or site, and we'll do our best to accomodate you! (please, don't go TOO far overboard, though...)
RomLoneWolf23k

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Re: Big news about the comics! (We want your input, people!) Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Well, this is an announcement that might take you readers by surprise... We at Vixine.com have decided to make a few big changes on the site! Starting with a higher content of explicit sex, and more stories and characters, and then newer contents, gadgets, pinups, you name it!
AND I MEAN IT.
Yes: you can use this topic to post requests and suggestions about what (or who) you'd like to see in the comic or site, and we'll do our best to accomodate you! (please, don't go TOO far overboard, though...)

"higher content of explicit sex"? YAY! Very Happy

edit: Here's a thought I had: How about pinups featuring furry versions of classic fantasy femmes, like a feline Galadriel or a lupine Red Sonja?
Meech
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK. Here is one idea. Keep the Vixine story going as it currently is but add a story arc. Something like the adventures of some random heroin from the subterranean amazon mice. Have a whole separate story for the really hard stuff. Asheer could send her on missions while she is busy with Vixine. It could be placed in Asheer's past before she met Vixine.

Anyway, this is just a random idea.
Mr.Chalky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK!!! I like the fact that there is going to be more sex in the comic. I also like Meech's idea of a story arc. No need to change anything major. Why not use Princess Riatha as a arch enemy. I mean hey, she did have to take on 300 villagers as payback for having Asheer her prisoner. We havn't seen her revenge yet. Idea That would be a great starting off point. Vixine and the gang would have to eventually rase an army to fight Riatha's army. [i]Riatha can be subtle for so long.[/i]
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rest assure that this won't be the last time you will hear of Princess Riatha.

Though- the big news is Vixine and her gang are retiring this week. A new gang of adventurers will be getting their spot light soon. We're expanding on the Vixine universe and having new spin off stories...

Our new series will be called Vixine: TNG (The Next Gen.) Stories will be by Martin. and the artwork will be by a new artist- Robert Ashcraft!

Federico and Serena will be working on a second series called VixineTales. Which will be a spinoff series based on the Amazon Mice. Expect lots of exciting new things in store for the Vixine Universe.

More graphical sexs!! Please post suggestions for what you would like to see.

-R
RomLoneWolf23k

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On one hand, it disappoints me to see that the Vixine gang will be retiring... Hopefully they'll show up from time to time, especially our titlename character? Or will that "Next Generation" thing be taken litterally and the comic will feature a certain vixen's daughter?

As for graphic sex.. That all-girl threesome with Vixine, Gloril and Asheer was a good start. I wouldn't mind seeing male parts in a straight sex scene, though. And there's no reason why you can't parody the tired and true "heroine gets stripped and gang-banged by a group of thugs/orcs/barbarians" scene, only parodied by having her be a willing party who ends up being too much for the poor villains to handle..
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I won't give too many spoilers, but I can safely say a few things:
1) No, the "new generation" is a group of (mostly) young adventurers trying to make a name for themselves, like their red-furred heroine (besides, Vix is too young to have a daughter... or at least she thinks so).
2) Vixine is in semi-retirement, not dead... so she'll show her cute muzzle once in a while, I'd say.
3) Weeell... While I can't fire up too much of the new stories, one of the new characters is actually an old acquaintance of the readers... someone that could make the "Riatha gauntlet" with ease (well, maybe Laughing ), so watch out for her, everyone!
4) Male participants in sex scenes? Well, all I can say is...
(dramatic pause...)
COUNT ON IT!
Hope I answered all your questions...
Mr.Chalky

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2004 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a particular reason why they are going into semi-retirement? Or is it just to develop the new characters?
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr.Chalky wrote:
Is there a particular reason why they are going into semi-retirement? Or is it just to develop the new characters?

Well just because me and Federico wanted to experiment some more hardcore stories, the Vixine cliches were a bit too restrictive but it's not fair to change the character status: so we thought about making spinoffs with new characters!
Ronald liked our ideas and gave us complete freedom and support (thanks, Ronald!)
I've wrote a nice story... you'll see some "dangerous" girls and much more hardcore Very Happy
Federico is doing his best, we already have some pages ready that I'm colouring, and some other stuff - characters sheets, cover etc...
Sex with males? Of course, this was surely one of our propositions for the new comics! We hope you'll love our new project "Vixine Tales"

Serena
Federico
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject: Sneak Preview! Reply with quote

Hello to everyone!
here is a sneak preview, already linked in the Vixine homepage!

http://www.vixinetales.com
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay!
I didn't know if I should post it... but since it is linked from the Vixine homepage...!
As you can see the 1st character appearing in the new spinoff will be one of the Amazons, just as a reader suggested Smile

Martin is writing another story with another characters too, (the NG) but a new artist draw it, and colour it too: sadly we can't work on 2 projects in the same time Confused

have fun ^-^

Serena
RomLoneWolf23k

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serena wrote:
Mr.Chalky wrote:

Well just because me and Federico wanted to experiment some more hardcore stories, the Vixine cliches were a bit too restrictive but it's not fair to change the character status: so we thought about making spinoffs with new characters!
Ronald liked our ideas and gave us complete freedom and support (thanks, Ronald!)
I've wrote a nice story... you'll see some "dangerous" girls and much more hardcore Very Happy
Federico is doing his best, we already have some pages ready that I'm colouring, and some other stuff - characters sheets, cover etc...
Sex with males? Of course, this was surely one of our propositions for the new comics! We hope you'll love our new project "Vixine Tales"

Serena

I dunno, I kinda like the idea of giving the Vixine characters a more harcore image, without necessarily getting rid of the humor slant. But rather then complain about the change, I was thinking all day about possibly writing fanfics using the classic Vixine characters, only less as pure humor character and as more full-fledged (though still funny) characters. I'll have to read more Terry Pratchett to get the right balance down, though...

Some ideas I had: Vixine being an uber-trained, multi-disciplined fighter trained as well as Samurai Jack was in his origin story, Gloril being part of a subsect of the Sun Temple which believes in using shadowy tactics to serve the Faithful, Gonad being a much more brutal and "triggerhappy" warrior who's only after Good Food, Good Fights and Good Fucks, not necessarily in that order, Buford being a slightly more tricky and manipulative sneak of a wizard, and Asheer being a bit more serious and ambitious (if you've read Wulf the Freelance stories featuring Narisha, that's exactly how I'd use Asheer).

Now, since these character depictions are different from the originals in too many ways for them to just be continuations, I'd just call it an alternate world, maybe Auria 2... And call the stories "Vixine: Next", "Vixine Plus", or a similar riff off the Slayers anime series... Razz
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, that could be fun Laughing
Actually, the description you made of Vixine is quite close to the original: she's the only daughter of Sevin "the Silver Demon" Rubytail, and thus has been trained enough for a dozen adventurers...
The others aren't, but they still sound fun; and, after all, if DC Comics could get away with "Earth-A", "Earth-B", "Earth-S", "Earth-X" and so on, who knows how many variables can be used on Vixine, her buddies and her whole homeworld? ("Crisis on Infinite Vixines", anyone? Wink )
RomLoneWolf23k

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Well, that could be fun Laughing
Actually, the description you made of Vixine is quite close to the original: she's the only daughter of Sevin "the Silver Demon" Rubytail, and thus has been trained enough for a dozen adventurers...
The others aren't, but they still sound fun; and, after all, if DC Comics could get away with "Earth-A", "Earth-B", "Earth-S", "Earth-X" and so on, who knows how many variables can be used on Vixine, her buddies and her whole homeworld? ("Crisis on Infinite Vixines", anyone? Wink )

Ever seen Asterix? I figured I could play Alt Gonad off as a buff, adult-oriented Obelix... ie, big, dumb, eager to fight as well as eat (and have sex, in Gonad's case), and often with no real clue as to what's going on around him... Virtually invincible, except for his one real weakness: Women. Though he'd take offense at anyone calling his Manhood into question... I see Alt Vixine often using that to the group's advantage:

Alt Vixine: See those Orcs over there, Gonad?
Alt Gonad: Huh? What about'em, Vix?
Alt Vixine: I heard them call you a Sissyboy...
Alt Gonad: THEY SAID WHAT!? *Snarls and goes into a rage, charging into the Orcs, who soon end up sliced up...*
Alt Vixine: Been using that trick for three years, and it's still fresh....
Meech
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Hey! Wait a minute. Reply with quote

I just noticed that Vixine Tales will be a separate site. Are we going to need to get new memberships?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:27 am    Post subject: Re: Hey! Wait a minute. Reply with quote

Meech wrote:
I just noticed that Vixine Tales will be a separate site. Are we going to need to get new memberships?

Yes- it will need a new membership- BUT the good news is current vixine members will get the new membership at a discount!! When you join Vixine.com we will be providing a special discount link page to the new site's signup.

So new members who signup to vixinetales must pay vixinetales normal membership rate... but if u are an existing member of vixine.com you will get a special discount!!

since after all we are going to be doing double updates.. one on the new site. and one on vixine.com

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Meech
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, not the answer I wanted but understandable from the standpoint that they will be treated as separate sites. (It would be nice if we always got what we wanted.) I am happy about the fact that membership to the second site will be sold at a discounted rate. I understand that it is not necessary for you to do that since you will be maintaining both sites.

In spite of the fact that Vixine is retiring, I will probably be keeping my current membership. I will most likely sign up for the second site as well. This, of course, completely depends on both sites being maintained and updated regularly. I suppose this is why the new artist, Robert, was added.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2004 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I can safely talk for both Vixine teams when I say that we'll do our best not to disappoint you.
l337

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well... it appears that the vixine crew has finally taken the advice that i have been preaching since the opening of the site.

Now dont get me wrong, its a good turn you all are making but now its just so raunchy that its just as bad as the old vixine comics...

you have to mix story with sex... have the plot build up to a sexual encounter. the last vixine "series" ended very well... a bit out of the blue but it was good.

I clicked on the vixine tales comics hoping to see the original cast and crew but instead there are these new characters that are just plain bad and the entire page is pure hardcore.... what happened to character development?
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l337 wrote:
well... it appears that the vixine crew has finally taken the advice that i have been preaching since the opening of the site.

Now dont get me wrong, its a good turn you all are making but now its just so raunchy that its just as bad as the old vixine comics...

you have to mix story with sex... have the plot build up to a sexual encounter. the last vixine "series" ended very well... a bit out of the blue but it was good.

I clicked on the vixine tales comics hoping to see the original cast and crew but instead there are these new characters that are just plain bad and the entire page is pure hardcore.... what happened to character development?

I think it is just an attempt to show that they are heading in a new direction -- yaknow, get more hardcore, which is what most of the audience has wanted... sorta saying, "HEY! We do hardcore now!" I hope that they will eventually take our suggestions regarding a plot and pacing and a proper exposition... yaknow, follow those triangle graphs that they taught you in language arts class, lol? Wink
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello hello!
Characters developement?
I'm doing my best but on 3 pages where the main character is not even got out of her village we just had no time to show it.
You see, real personality developement is when the characters interact and compare their ways to resolve a problem or to take a decision.
Here we still just have a girl leaving her sisters for her quest, so just give the quest enough time to start.
I hope you'll like what I wrote about the 3 girls personality and also the side characters. Smile

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 1:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

l337 wrote:

Did you just fall off the earth and came back ? Where have you been??
I guess you must have missed all the news about how we're doing spin off series now. And that there will be NEW characters.... We mentioned that the old gang will be retiring....

As you must understand- we didn't want to create hardcore stories based on the old characters- and thus we're working on new characters to do what we couldn't do before.... Things take time to develop. A page can only fit so many panels. You don't develop characters and plot and have hardcore sex all in 1 page.. It is an on going thing that expands multiple pages. Like in a movie- there is an opening scene. The character development is done throughout the movie and the plot slowly unfolds. I think Federico and Serena did an great job with the new VixineTales. 1- You have opening scene of graphical sex. Shows we're serious about doing it. 2- We're learning about the main character being bored and she is seeking for some fun and excitement. and 3- the plot line is unfolding that there will be a quest to bring back men to the village. (if you couldn't see this as the plot then i think you were too busy staring at the hardcoreness.) Of course there will be interesting subplots and like any adventure/quest there will be stuff along the way to develop the character(s) and have room for more sex...

Just be patient. And don't jump too quick to kill the writer or the artists is all i can say! Suggestions are welcome.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

Last edited by Ronald on Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:23 pm; edited 4 times in total
troubador

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The characters seem rather well-developed to me :P The first few pages actually do introduce the first character, to a certain extent, and the reason she's going off on a quest: the all-girl-sex routine is getting boring for her, so she's going out to find some men to bring back to the village and hopefully spice things up a bit. Also, think back to the beginning of the first comic; the character development was illustrated (harhar) mostly through the actions and interactions of the various characters, and only later were such things as specific personality traits and quirks added in.
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love this idea. After 101 pages the Vixine crew deserve a break and these new characters seem quite... intersesting. Hardcore sex you say? Bring it on I say! It's about time we get some nice big men doing hard work Smile

I'm looking forward to the new series and I wish that Vixine and her crew (especially Gonad and Ash) could make an apperance. However if you have decided to retire them for now that is OK by me... new ideas and characters are always exciting for me!

Now I didn't see the last page of Vixine due to an accidental membership cancellation so don't ruin anything for me..unless you can eMail me the last page after the crew found that huge pile of tresure. Wink

Keep the updates regular and keep the graphic sex in!
BTW, I really like the style of the comic... do you do commisions or take suggestions?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeza790 wrote:
I love this idea. After 101 pages the Vixine crew deserve a break and these new characters seem quite... interesting. Hardcore sex you say? Bring it on I say!

BTW, I really like the style of the comic... do you do commisions or take suggestions?

Thanks Freeza for your support! I'm glad you're digging our new ideas. We are taking lots of suggestions! Feel free to post them.

willip

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2004 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of Gonad and Obilisk, that would be a good combo. As far as the characters go though, you could always do as some Japanese manga artists do and use them as actors, One artist in general has been doing this for years Johji Manabe who wrote Outlanders, Caravan Kidd, and Capricorn. Princess Kham and Mian Torris have been in just about every book he's written and drawn as cameos or other characters as filler.
TheGugga

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2004 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all New to the website and happy to be apart of it....

I am very glad to see the direction the web team is going with vixine..... Just one little question though.... Is all the hardcore gunna be on tales? or both vixine and vixine tales? or maybe i just am not reading close enuff, and if thats the case i apologize=(
Anyhow love the look of the reptilian girl she seems pretty cool and better yet she's a bonified hottie =D Can't wait to see the new website and I see what looks like to be a cat girl on the tales website.... that will be fun specially with the mouse lol..... if all possible should totally add a horse male somewhere in the mix.... could make a little interesting encounter with all the smaller females=x
anyhow,
keep up the good work!
The Gugga

and P.S. i didn't catch a date but when is tales supposed to go active?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I am very glad to see the direction the web team is going with vixine..... Just one little question though.... Is all the hardcore gunna be on tales? or both vixine and vixine tales? or maybe i just am not reading close enuff, and if thats the case i apologize=(

Both sites will have hardcore content, don't worry...
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGugga wrote:
Hi all New to the website and happy to be apart of it....

I am very glad to see the direction the web team is going with vixine..... Just one little question though.... Is all the hardcore gunna be on tales? or both vixine and vixine tales? or maybe i just am not reading close enuff, and if thats the case i apologize=(?

Hello, welcome here! Thanks for appreciating our job ^-^
No need to apologize for asking proper questions: IMHO this forum would never be like those where if you ask a simple question 10 guys reply "aargh!! You! You didn't read that topic, 2 months ago where someone asked the same queston!!! You must read it all before even dare to post anything! You, newbie!!!" Rolling Eyes
I'd like this forum to be friendly, helpful and free, at least as far as we can have it so without causing too much mess.
^-^

TheGugga wrote:
Anyhow love the look of the reptilian girl she seems pretty cool and better yet she's a bonified hottie =D

thanks Very Happy Unfortunately she is not coming very soon - Scyra has something to do before meeting her ;D

TheGugga wrote:
Can't wait to see the new website and I see what looks like to be a cat girl on the tales website....

Alma is her name, seems to be Federico's favourite character too ^-^
We liked the idea of a pirate catgirl from some time. This will add travels and adventure to the story (not to mention a very hot girl too Wink )

TheGugga wrote:
if all possible should totally add a horse male somewhere in the mix... could make a little interesting encounter with all the smaller females=x

as you wish! Just wait and see, even if no male is going to join the party for this storyarc. But you'll see a lot of men with the girls, we can add sex scenes with horses too

TheGugga wrote:
and P.S. i didn't catch a date but when is tales supposed to go active?

To be honest we also don't know it yet precisely. Our site admin/builder is a very busy man. Meanwhile, the tales stories will remain on Vixine.com, so you'll not be missing any page or content of it Very Happy

thanks for the kind words and for posting

Serena

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2004 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for replying back to the fans Serena!

As for when Tales is going to be launched-- We're hoping sometimes end of May... we need to build up enough materials for Tales to be launched. And also enough materials for Vixine to go forward.... (With the new TNG gang)

We're in the process of doubling up workload and I'm investing in hiring extra artists to get more vixine.com content to get the site to a hardcore level....

More soon!

-R

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: