What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Making Clothes Fit...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
onimusha

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:58 pm    Post subject: Making Clothes Fit... Reply with quote

I've gone pretty crazy with the body morphs, and since my characters are heavier than Victoria Secret models, I'm having a lot of time making any clothes fit.

Is there any other magic software DAZ makes to add the same morphs to clothes that you've added to the bodies?

What about a program that auto stretches clothes around a figure?

Will Clothes Converter do this or does it just allow different models to wear the clothes of other models? Can it "stretch" clothing around morphs?

What about Morph Designer?

Wait, I think I found it, The Tailor. Will the tailor work with clothes that don't have multiple body sections? The couple of Harkonen pieces I have for example, are one piece figures. Will the tailor fix them?

Is there a way to do this manually with poser 5?

Should I just look out for morphable clothes (means a lot of the free stuff's going in the trash)?

Hope I'm not being too much of a bother. If there are other message boards I should take my queries to that will keep you guys from being annoyed, lemme know.

I just keep coming back because I admired your work a lot and you've been an great help...
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2004 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of clothes only fit certain body styles. There are a few merchants who are good about including a wide range of morphs with clothing, but most of them only fit the standard body style, which makes things difficult. You can play with the dials and cheat items over so they look okay from your current camera view, but it takes some effort. Unfortunately, there's not an easy way to make all clothing fit all the different body types!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: