What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

ELITE VIDEO IDEAS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 3:14 pm    Post subject: ELITE VIDEO IDEAS Reply with quote

Hello hotties!!

I was wondering if you could give me some of the scenarios/fantasies that you would like for me to play out for the ELITE VIDEO package upgrade....

Remember the camera is you and will be seen from your point of view. For some of the clips....the idea is that we are dating and we are doing all these different things together. What "things" would you like to do with me? For some of the other clips...the camera/YOU will be more of a voyeur......looking at me doing different things....without me knowing that you're watching. What kind of voyeuristic things would you like to see me do??

THANK YOU for all your great ideas! I look forward to shooting them and having a GREAT time doing it!!

LOVE YA!

xoxo
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net

Last edited by AlleyBaggett on Tue Sep 18, 2007 12:10 am; edited 1 time in total
photon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one could be called "Tit For Tat(or That)(yes, pun intended)

I would like a striptease scenario. The camera would be positioned from the chair looking at you(So, the chair would really be me if I were there). You ask me if I would like to watch you dance and I say yes(like I would say no,right)(I would be cool to see the camera move up and down like somebody saying yes). After maybe 30-60 seconds you get a bit of a surprised typed look on your face(because I want to see your boobs)and you point to your boobs. Then you shake your hand like no,no.no. Then you give in and show me your boobs. After a minute you get more of a surpised look on you face and then point to your bottoms. You do the no.no.no hand motion again and just stand there. Then you reach over to the table and get a magazine that has something in it that you want. You point to your panties and then the item on the magazine. Like if you want this, I get this. Then you dance a bit and all end well for us both. I hope this is what you were looking for Alley. This may seem like a stupid idea, but it works for my girlfriend.

This one could be called "Alley Does Windows". Written in a literal style with possible actual action sequences.

Act 1:
Oh my, look at my dirty windows(camera pans and shows dirty windows). I guess I will have to clean them. Now where did I put the window cleaner(camera shows clear bottle labeled window cleaner all empty) . Oh,man all out. I don't want to go to the store and miss the big game.(camera motions to tv and sports stuff) But I still need those windows cleaned(camera pans back to dirty windows). I got it. I can get a maid(camera shows maid flyer on fridge-Flyer reads "Alley Does Windows") to clean my windows for me and I won't miss the big game(camera motions to tv and sports stuff in room).(keep in mind that all of the above takes about 30-45 seconds and the camera does motions like a real person would). It is assumed that the camera point of view is silent. If not, then just fill in with words using the above as a guide.

(cut to)

Act 2:
(door bell rings)(It is assumed Alley will be talking. If not, well that sucks) Hi, I am Alley of Alley Does Windows. Please come in(camera motion). I came over as soon as possible. If you show me your windows I will get started right away.(Alley is in a pair of denim shorts with white t-shirt and carrying a small bucket with a sponge inside). I (the camera) follow Alley into the kitchen(camera pans to the windows). You noticed the dirty windows and say "I see why you called me". You then get ready to work on the windows. (This should take about 30 seconds)

(cut to)

Act 3:
(more of a narrator stlye here)
The camera from the room where the tv is looks in the kitchen at Alley. The camera motions up and down -she is doing a good job. In the kitchen we see Alley with the bucket of soapy water and sponge on the windows.(keep in mind this part is from Alley's point of view)We continue. Oh my, Alley got water on her shirt and the window sill from the sponge. Alley being a good maid tries to clean up before the customer comes in. Poor Alley spills the bucket on the counter and made a really big mess. Water, water everywhere. As Alley cleans up the water her shirt gets wetter and wetter(until see through). With the spill contained and the windows still dirty Alley get down to work again. Alley fills up the bucket and gets back to work.This damn wet shirt is getting uncomfortable. Alley thinks to herself(pointing finger to top of head) I can take my shirt off and then clean the windows. The cutomer wont even know because he is too busy watching the big game(quick pan towards the tv room-) Alley takes her shirt off and smiles. This is much more comfortable. So we see Alley cleaning the windows again, but oh no. Is someone coming? Alley get down from the counter, but false alarm. Nobody was coming, but the bucket spilled again. This time all over Alley's denim shorts. Alley takes a peek in the other(tv)room. All is clear, but she she says to herself "I cant work in these wet shorts". I can take them off to dry and finish the windows and the customer wont know. Alley takes her pants off and starts to clean the mess(through the magic of editing we cut to the last Act). (This should take about 2-3 min.)

(cut to)

Act 4:
(more narrator type style)
Now a naked Alley gets back to cleaning the windows with a smile on her face and a sponge in her hand. Alley thinks she hears someone coming, but after the last false alarms and spilling the bucket twice she keeps cleaning the window. (back to my point of view)The camera cuts into the tv room moving toward the kitchen. The camera shows Alley's butt
while she is cleaning the windows. The camera moves close to the wall and looks into the kitchen. Like an actual person walking to the kitchen seeing Alley's butt and trying to hide near the wall, so they can watch and not get caught.)back to Alley's point of view). Alley is doing a great job on the windows as the camera is looking through the windows from the other side. Wow, look at those beautifuls boobs. Look how much of a professional Alley is. She even does the top of the windows, but since it is hard to reach she must lean forward and press her boobs on the glass. (quick cut to the customers point of view)Look at that wonderful butt. The camera moves in an up and down motion as to say yes.(cut back to Alley's point of view)Alley is still reaching for that one little spot on top as her boobs press firmly on the glass. Look at that, she got that last stubborn spot.(cut to customer point of view) Alley gets down from the counter and turns around to see the customers hiding by the wall(the camera is peeking around the wall). She motions for him(me) to come into kitchen. Poor Alley apologizes and tries to explain why she is naked, but it is no use. While she explains the customer is looking at Alley's body. The camera pans up and down(maybe a slight close up or two). While the camera(customer looks) pans up and downs looking at her body, Alley gets a 50% off coupon from a purse. She tries to tell him he can use the coupon for todays service, but she gets no response. The customer is so taken at the sight of Alley's incredible body that he(I) dumpd the contents of his(my) wallet on the table(the camera looks at the table to see a pile of cash(this is from Alley's point of view). We get one last shot of Alley shrugging her shoulders and giving a big smile.
(This should take 2-3 min.)

I know most (if not all) of you will find this stupid and lame,but the point is to try and give Alley an idea on how to shoot these videos while trying to express the content I would like this particular video to contain.

I hope this made sense.

Edited many times to correct grammar and spelling. Yeah, I know I still missed a bunch.

Last edited by photon on Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
mt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scene 1- You're sitting on the sofa in front of the tv (aka camera), nothing on but silk bra and panties. You're watching "the best of basic instincts & 9-1/2 weeks". It's getting you aroused. Your hands start to move instinctively, one reaches for your breasts, the other slips over the V of you panties. They begin to massage the ache your are feeling. You become oblivious to everything around you as you focus on soothing your loins. All you can hear is Donna Summer's "love to love you baby" in the background. The tension builds and just before the climactic event, fade to black.

Scene 2- I'm a pure and innocent neighbor you asked over to take a look at your bathroom sink that won't drain. You tell me the door is open and to cum right on in. I do so, and head to the bathroom. The bathroom door is ajar and as I am about to enter, I see you thru the crack just exiting the shower. I pause in my tracks. Without making a noise, I continue to watch as you dry your naked body. I watch as the towel becums an extension of your hands, caressing your face, your neck, and your arms. You then work on your breasts, rubbing them in a circular motion with the towel. You work your way down to the valley between your thighs, spending extra time and effort to make sure it gets enough attention (yes, we get to see glimpes of heaven). You then work on the thighs and feet. Afterwards, the lotion cums out. You start by squiting some on your breasts and with expert hands, massage and spread it all over. Again, you work your way down the hidden valley and then to your feet. As you raise your head after working on your legs, you notice my standing by the door and your say, " Oh, hi...pause. Did you like the show? Come on in and I'll show you what I need fixing". I walk in and close the door. Fade out.

Scene 3 - I'm in bed and want to catch some extra zzz's before going to work. You're just coming out of the bathroom, nothing on but that robe. You're hands are messing with your hair. As you do so, it opens your robe and I catch glimpes of your nakedness underneath. You crawl over the bed to me saying "wake up sleepy head. Come on baby, it's time to get up." I keep resisting. You keep trying by first rubbing your body against me. It doesn't work so you expose thy breasts and try rubbing them against me. My resistance continues but less forceful. You then climb over me and straddle me like I'm your little pony. My resistance almost fails. You then use the ultimate weapon, you start grinding yourself and riding me like a pony, bouncing up and down. That works as I pull you down and get ready to ride. Fade to black.

Scene 4 - We're in the kitchen. I'm trying to read the paper on the dinner table. You on the other hand, want some sexual attention. You ask " baby, what do you think of this outfit". Without looking up, I say "looking good". Your wearing a cupless bra, nipples fully exposed, and a pair of jungle hanky panky panties. You're kiinda miffed at the response. You walk over, climb on the table and set your tushy on the paper that's on the table as you straddle me with your legs. You then proceed to try and convince me how good you look. "Baby, don't you like these?" you ask as you proceed to caress your breasts and run circles around the holy nipples. You continue your teasing as you bring them closer to me for a better look. You then proceed to describe how good your panties feel as the camera angles down to them (important that your body and face are in full view). You describe how soft and thin they are and how it feels rubbing against you. You then demonstrate how the cut just fits and covers you perfectly. You begin to pull and twist them to show how strong the material is. Needless to say, doing so exposes your beauty occasionally to the camera. The final straw cums as you take them off. I have no choice but to lay you back on the table as I climb on top. The camera is on your face as you whisper "take me". Fade to black.

To be continued. Curious
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mmmmmmmmmmmmm this is 2 tempting 4 the mind it races like a race cars burn rubber in my pants when i think of u...
but 2 play out, role play n please our minds eye 2 feel that much closer, 2 get that more involved, 2 get that much harder 4 u...

1. id love 2 see u start off with something eligant 2 wear something with buttons n im so curious how ur body moves 2 the beat of the music in the back ground esspecially 2 a particuluar song by the pussy cat dolls... Buttons! n strip down button after button, even ur bra n panties with buttons 2 cum undone...

2. a lap dance dancing 4 the camera as if i were that close sitting in front of u hiking ur leg up, turning ur back towards me bending over n smaking that firm ass, dry humping me, turning back around n dipping ur breasts in my face, placing each foot on both sides 2 get a little higher on the chair n dry humping my face with ur tiny thong seeingur thick lips crying n begging 2 b let out n unfold.. but how much u show is in ur control cause the bouncer is watching making sure i keep my hands where they belong, not 2 touch but 2 breath u in like the last cool summer breeze that will soon leave cause autumn approaches...

3. role play as the girl friend, wife, secret next door neighbor lover, showing how much u have missed ur man who has been gone all day at work providing 4 u, or secretly as the neighbor sneaking over n flaunting urself 2 get a rise out of me cause u know i want it... but can i really have it...

4. in the bed room on silky sheets, performing all the positions that reflect Kamasutra. missionary writhering on the bed as if being penetrated raising ur legs so i can suck ur toes as i drive my cock in deep n deeper... on ur belly, doggy style watching ur waist, ur lower back flexing ur strong muscles, watching u smack ur ass face buried in the silk pillow begging 4 more crying out fuck me with my cock... make me cum... feel so good... u can b either naughty or nice...

5. laid back in a chair or on the bed showing us very little or how ever much u wish us 2 view as if we r licking ur pussy, flicking ur clit, u know much i love ur pussy n how i fantasize fucking ur pussy with my tongue so deep i cant even breathe... seeing ur face raaise in segments of pleasure when i hit the right spot or when i flick ur clit just so...

6. not sure how u could do this but id love 2 see what u look like on ur knees towards me in a motion of sucking my cock, hair shifting from one side 2 the other, licking up n down, ur head bobbing up n down stroking me, asking me who this cock belongs 2, n u already know the answer 2 this question....YOU!

7. improvise:) sorry ran out of ideas but im sure other people have many more 2 cum...
but i hope u liked mine Cool

Kevin
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

7. i thought of one and it may b my last idea...lol
shower... proper setting 4 ur safty n open shower wher we can watch u lather with a lufa spong watching as the water rolls over ur body, steam setting u in a dream like state where we r wanting more n more, let me wash ur back, mmmmm lather up ur breasts, let the suds flow 2 ur small patch over ur pussy n rinse...
god u r so sexy....
i want 2 b the lufa in ur shower...

kevin
j3a

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dang, photon and mt's "scene 2" took my first two ideas... Confused but, i really like those!

here is one original for now:

i am your neighbor, out in my backyard just doing some innocent yardwork... i hear you turn on some music and come outside... i'm just a bit curious, because you are playing one of my favorite cds (Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite), so i come i bit closer to the fence and sneak a quick peep through a knot hole... you are walking out in a little bikini holding a towel and a bottle of suntan oil... you begin oiling yourself down, and lay down on your towel - at this point i think to myself that i should probably stop watching because it is wrong, but i can't tear myself away... you pick your head up, take a quick look around (natural reaction) and then undo your top, oil up your breasts, and lay back down... a few minutes pass, and you get up again - look around to make sure nobody is watching (hehe), untie your bottoms, and remove them... now i can't believe this is happening, and my eyes about pop out of my skull - i can't get any closer to the fence! as you lay there sunning, the music starts to really put you in the mood, and you start to use that oil again - this time you spend a bit more time than is really necessary applying that lotion - paying extra attention to the most sensitive parts... you really start to get excited, and just as you are about to scream, the fence board gives, and i fall through... as you quickly sit up, you smile, and then start walking towards me with a big grin... fade to black...
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR IDEAS!

PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING!

I WOULD LOVE TO TRY TO MAKE THEM HAPPEN FOR YOU....

xoxo
ALLEY

mt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Continuing:

Naughty SI, southern style - It's hot and humid. You are trying to cool down. What better way than to slowly strip down to white cotton panties and a t-shirt(ala naughty SI foto set), beads of perspiration oozing from your skin and soaking both the t-shirt and panties. Your sitting on a chair, spraying yourself with a mist spray in front of a fan Your skin is dripping with beads of water. You caress your breasts under the t-shirt. Your hands finding their way into your panties as well. All the while, commenting on how hot you feel, how your body is burning up. Finally, you can't take it anymore. You get up and the camera follows you from behind as you head to the shower or the garden hose. We watch you as you direct the water nozzle head down your neck, over those lovely twin mounds, down your body. We are awed as the camera lingers between your stomach and thighs as the water jets soaks the area thoroughly. The water cascades doww over your hands as you play with your panties. You've cooled down so you turn off the water. With a mischievous grin, you pull on your t-shirt and twist it to squeeze the excess water out. Are the breasts exposed....maybe. You then do the same with the white cotton panties. The ending is a problem, though. I'm torn between having you walk toward the camera, blow a kiss and watch the camera go from your face, down your breast and fade out at the stomach, OR having you peel your panties off, walk toward the camera and cover the lens as it fades to black. Rolling Eyes
j3a

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok - we've just moved into our new house... one warm summer weekend, we decide to paint a few walls to spruce up the house... as i get the paint ready, you go change into some "painting clothes"... you enter the room in a pair of overalls, and nothing underneath (like the old photoset w/ the orange ones and the drinking fountain - i think it was "orange crush") anyways - DAMN, you look HOT!!! well, we start painting, but i'm just a lil bit messy and get some drops on you... you give me that "you're gonna get it!" look, and come after me with a brush... we get into a lil playful paint war, and then the clothes come off! paint still flying everywhere, we end up on the floor laughing, and covered in paint... now we need to get cleaned up, so i follow you into the shower to get all clean before really getting dirty! Twisted Evil
mt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The changing room - You're shopping at your favorite wholesome family dept. store (Vicky's secret, hustler holloWOOD, Frederick's). You've pulled some items off the rack to try them on. You go into the changing room. Here is where the show begins. We watch you changing into each set of panties/lingerie/bra. With each set that you put on, you adjust it, caress them, pull and twist them, you know, to make sure they can withstand the normal wear and tear. You then notice this red light in the center of the mirror and you realize it's a two-way mirror and you suspect it's a camera on the other side. Instead of freaking out, you get that mischievous grin and walk over to the mirror, You whisper, "would you like to see more?" Your left hand moves toward your right breast and cups it so delicately. At the same time, your right hand finds it's way to your panties. As you slip your hand into the top of your panties, you hear someone calling you. You reply, "What's that baby? OK, I'm cumming.". You grab your clothes and exit the dressing room. Fade out.
mt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS: maybe you should make this topic a sticky so it's always on top of recent items and we don't have to search for it. Curious Curious
mt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morning woodette - You did a video for ABTV called "waking up with". It's one of your fantasies with Alley video. You were wearing that leopard lingerie. Can you remake this with higher res. It was so short. I just finished watching it again. WOW!! To add a twist to it, you would be caressing yourself, your thoughts filled with achieving ecstasy and just as you are about to reach it, you hear you mom calling your name. You jump up startled and quickly grab your blanket to cover yourself. Fade out.
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one is a bit longer, but well worth it!:

scene 1: the night starts off with me meeting you at the bar of a nice restaurant... you walk up wearing a beautiful and sexy little black dress, *hint, hint* looking absolutely stunning... and the shoes are sooo sexy - the same ones you have on in the "infinite" set... you give me a big hug and we sit down for a drink...
scene 2: we go to our table when it's ready, and as we sit through dinner, we just talk and laugh... we give each other drinks of champagne, and feed each other our dinners and desserts... hmmm Curious - ohh, never mind, back to the story... Wink
scene 3: we are back at home, i'm laying on the bed waiting for you to come back from freshening up... you come into the room, still wearing that dress, but as you slowly come closer to the bed, you begin to remove it... now, wearing nothing but what God gave you, you climb onto the bed, and then onto me... as you come in to give me a kiss, we fade to black...
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mt wrote:
PS: maybe you should make this topic a sticky so it's always on top of recent items and we don't have to search for it. Curious Curious

if we keep going like this, i think we are going to make this topic "sticky" Twisted Evil
j3a

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

another "voyeur" type of video - maybe we are looking in through your bedroom window, through the blinds or something... but you are dancing around in your undies and singing into a hairbrush pretending you are a rockstar or something! Very Happy that would be really hot just to see you having fun dancing around and singing... Wink
mt

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j3a wrote:
mt wrote:

if we keep going like this, i think we are going to make this topic "sticky" Twisted Evil

J3...sigh Rolling Eyes Wink
j3a

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are you sighing for mt??? Confused
you got your sticky! Wink
j3a

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

early morning, i'm sitting at the kitchen table reading the paper... Alley, you walk in wearing only an apron... the first thing you say is: "Good morning baby! (*kiss) What would you like me to make you for breakfast?" you can make me dog food for all i care, but you decide to make me a big breakfast of eggs and pancakes - which works great for me because i get a great view of that backside of yours while you are cooking! Wink just as you are serving me, the sun breaks through the kitchen window and lights you up like an angel... i eat my breakfast and we have a few laughs... after i finish my breakfast, i get up and kiss you goodbye - the only problem is that outfit you are wearing... i just cant leave you while you are wearing that!! i pick you up and we head off to the bedroom as the video ends... work is no where near as important as you!! Very Happy
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All the ideas are great!

DON'T STOP NOW! Wink Very Happy

xoxoALLEY

mt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beach to Eternity - Have you seen this movie? There's a beach scene where man&woman are wrestling on the sand as the waves wash over them. So hot! You can do the scene, minus the guy. You'd be rolling in the sand in sheer clothing/bra&panty/any other revealing clothing as the occasional waves wash over you and exposing dark nippes or patches of pubicus hairious. Chris Isaak playing the background music..."what a wicked thing you do..". Scene fades out as I walk by and jump your bones..? Rolling Eyes Wassat
mt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flashback -

Just ran across your pumped up foto set. I definitely think we need an exercise style shoot. You may be too young to remember back in the 80's; Jane Fonda and others doing those exercise video.

I'm picturing you wearing one of those leotards. In my version, you can't afford the stockings/hose so all you're wearing is the body suit. I think they have them in super sheer, now. You're perspiring from working out so hard that the we can see wet spots in all the right places on the body suit.

You're doing these weird excercises like the pelvic thrusts (you're lying on your back and thrusting your hips upward), doing splits as you stretch to one side and then the other. Butt excersizes like the leg kick where you're on hands and knees and kicking your leg back and up.

We watch you cool down with some yoga moves (you know some of these moves can be symbols of sensuality) as the video ends.
mt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dirty Laundry - what makes doing launddry exciting...hmmm.

You're wearing a very short skirt or cut off jeans and a t shirt that barely covers the breasts. First, you're sorting the clothes (naturally, they happen to be undies and other lingerie thingies). Everytime you bend or stretch, we almost are exposed to the good stuff. Done sorting, you're at the washer putting stuff in. You then decide that it's a great idea to strip slowly out of what you're wearing and put them in the washer, too. Once the panties come off and into the washer, nothing left to do but walk over to the camera, blow a kiss, say something like "mmmm, that was so good", and we fade out.
tyger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.) Washing a sports car. Really, it would be something for the SKIN section but I wouldn't knock seeing a video, just not necessarily from POV. It would be of you washing a sports car in a small white tee and cutoff jean shorts or booty shorts. I would DEFINITELY like to see you pressing your body all over the windshield (boobs, ass, pussy, etc.) and for the camera to be inside the car like you're looking at it from the driver's seat.

2.) Striptease/Lap Dance. Enuff said. Twisted Evil

3.) Beach Shower. I loved going to the beach and washing off all of the salt and sand in a beach shower after swimming in the ocean. They were usually located at most beaches. I admit I haven't been to the beach in a while. I would love to see you at first all covered in salt and/or sand. Then, you would step into the shower and wash yourself off, making sure that the water is rinsing off all of the places that salt/sand could have gone. I've always had the fantasy of walking in on a woman who was in the shower when she thought no one was looking and just invite myself in to help her reach the places she couldn't reach!!! Wink Twisted Evil

4.) The dream I posted in a thread earlier either this year or last year ("Ever dreamed about Alley?") about shooting pics of Alley in a van. Damn, that was sooooooo HOT!!! woot

5.) First, Alley swiws in a pool. Then, Alley gets out, towels herself off, and starts sunbathing.

6.) A couple of videos of upskirt/down the blouse shots. I would love to see a scene in which Alley's sitting at a table reading an article, asking questions, etc. You go to her and you stand over her. The camera is positioned where you can look down Alley's open shirt as she talks to you, hoping that she doesn't notice you looking down her shirt. Alley could also be on a ladder in a skirt trying to reach something or hang somthing up and she asks you for help. Of course, from your POV you can look up Alley's skirt or blouse. Finally, you could have dinner w/Alley and you can pretend to drop forks, spoons, napkins, etc. to look under the table to see if she's wearing any panties. woot Twisted Evil

7.) Watching Alley jump on a trampoline. Enuff said Part II. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

8.) Since Alley's so flexible, I would like to see Alley doing nude Yoga type stretches and execises, especially if Alley could stand on her head. I would REALLY love to see that!!! Shocked woot
GentleBen

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to see you talk to the camera, Alley! Music is nice, but I'd rather hear your voice, especially if you're talking in a naughty way.

If you could "talk to us" while acting out a traditional male fantasy, that'd be even better! For example, a naughty secretary, naughty nurse, a strip tease, a lap dance, etc.

Any idea when we might see the first of these?
j3a

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

originally i posted this idea in my photoshoot suggestion thread, but someone said it would make a good video too Wink and i agree, Alley Very Happy

between the sheets - it would be such a beautiful and fun video to be under the sheets with you! having you playing and laughing and rolling around with the sheets lifting and falling... we get to see glimpses of you and that beautiful smile... then you get really playful, and each glimpse we get, you seem to be a little less clothed... Shocked
ah, good times... love
GentleBen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what's the status of this project? Will we be seeing any new types of videos anytime soon?
hibye222

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wo0wo ... gr8 Ideas .. am big fan of you Alley .. YOU ROCK love .... i like striptease ..... specially with different angels from each side ... P.S. talking on cam would be awesome with some striptease.

love ya Smile
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i hope you have a nice, long video of that "remembering" photoshoot....
i would love to see it in action! Wink

and it would be especially funny to see the crew all bundled up w/ their heavy jackets and then you wearing nuthin but what God gave you!! Laughing
j3a

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

...had to edit this one -

reading through some other ideas,
i saw that mt and i had the same thought... scary! crazy Laughing
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE PAY PER VIEW CLIPS are now available!!!!!!

ENJOY the different point of views..... THEY ARE GREAT!

Remember, members get the discounted rate!!

MUAHHH Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: