What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Transformers - Movie (Live Action Film 2007)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:08 pm    Post subject: Transformers - Movie (Live Action Film 2007) Reply with quote

Okay- I haven't seen the movie yet, but this is my pre-movie impressions.

It's going to suck and I'm going to be disappointed.

I'm a big big Transformer Fan from the first generation. Have alot of the toys... Seen the Animated Movie when it first came out... And it was awesome. I have ALL of the comics of the first series collection.

Based on what I've been reading and watching of the Director Michael Bay and the writers... I've drawn the conclusions that these guys are not Transformer fans and they've butched the Transformers story.

Reasons why I think this movie will suck (for the die hard Transformer fans).
1. Soundwave (a big big character for the Decepticons. Most trusted of Megatrons gang.) not being in the movie.
2. Megatron doesn't look the same, nor is he portrayed as the "gun".
3. Writers and Directors who really aren't fans who never really watched the first generations to understand the premise of the show.

Wikipedia wrote:
Michael Bay, who had wanted to make a family film,[32] was asked to direct, but he thought of it as a "stupid toy movie".[4] Realizing he had been wrong as a teenager at Lucasfilm regarding Raiders of the Lost Ark' box office potential, and that Spielberg might also be right about this concept,[33] he visited Hasbro and gained a respect for the mythology.[2] Bay admitted he doesn't often get excited about action, but he was enticed by ideas like an 85 mile-per-hour fight scene.[32]

DreamWorks decided to finance Transformers in 2004, as executive producer Steven Spielberg was a fan of the comics and toys.[2] John Rogers was hired as screenwriter in November,[23] and he turned in his draft in January 2005. It featured four Transformers on each side,[24] and included the Ark.[25] Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, big fans of the cartoon,[26] were hired the following month to start over.[27] They chose to craft a new fictional universe due to the contradictory continuities in the franchise, and strived to make everything logical.[28] Orci cut the Ark as he wondered, "Why would aliens who moonlight as vehicles need other vehicles to travel inside?"[29] Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bumblebee and Starscream were always included in the script,[26] but Sam and Mikaela were the focus of the first script,[30] and the Transformers had no dialogue. This was changed in the next draft, as the writers felt that even if the exectutive's fear of it being ridiculous was founded, having them not speak would betray the fanbase.[26]

I think it is lame that they aren't doing the Ark... That's their HQ!! Orci I would say is an idiot! The Transformers aren't all vehicles. They're alien roboto beings who transform into different things (not specifically vehicles), guns, boombox, animals, etc. And aliens still need vehicle for traveling. It's like saying we have 'feet' why would we need a car to travel around.

Michael Bay said it was going to be a "stupid toy movie". LOL. Enough said. I don't think I need to further comment on that...

And More reasons why Michael Bay and the writer Roberto Orci are not really fit for this....

Wikipedia wrote:
On May 30, 2007, Dreamworks greenlit two sequels to Transformers,[74] and Shia LaBeouf,[75] Megan Fox[76] and Peter Cullen[37] signed on to return. Michael Bay has not signed, saying "I'm trying to keep some leverage for the negotiations."[37] Writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman are undecided but may not return because "we want to have a reason to do it, not just say, “it’s a business, it’s a franchise, we’re going to go do the second one because that’s what we do and we’re going to get the big money,” and Star Trek by the way is taking up kind of all of our time."[31]

Soundwave is intended to be a new major character in the sequels,[9] with his presence allowing a proper introduction of mass-shifting.[7] Producer Tom DeSanto has "a very cool idea on how to introduce the Dinobots and Constructicons."[77] If he decides to helm a sequel, Bay may put in an aircraft carrier character, an idea which was previously too expensive for the first film.[78]

First off, if they were really fans and excited about the Transformers. And Loyal Fans of the franchise. They would have been on board.... Flesh out this new universe story that they've already started.... Instead they decided to create a crappy new fictional variation of the universe and making a new story, and then walk away and leaving it to somebody else to clean up the mess...

So there you have it.... I think the Movie is going to suck....

I'll find out after I see it next week!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.

Last edited by Ronald on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any fans of Transformers here? Please post your thoughts. Pre-movie and Post-movie impressions.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
duo2nd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here! I like the new effects of the new movie. At least Optimus Prime looks a bit sexy there compared to the Anime and Toon versions.
GoodBoy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pre-movie impressions:

Going from cartoon to live-action movie is a big leap. Certain things that work well in one aren't necessarily going to work in the other.

Going from TV series (cartoon or otherwise) to movie is an even bigger leap. A TV series can produce 10 hours of story a season for multiple seasons, while the movie is much more limited.

Because of all that, I don't mind losing a character or a location. Also, they're not even the first ones to change Megatron away from being a gun, newer versions of the cartoon have been doing that already. That always seemed kinda weak to me anyway; he gets smaller and needs someone else to fire him. That would probably be even worse in live action, where changes in scale are harder to buy.

However, I'm not expecting good things. I thought The Island started off good, and then became kinda pointless after the characters left the island. I also hated Armageddon. It's easier to train an oil driller to be an astronaut than an astronaut to drill? Michael Bay throws out good sense to make cool action sequences. I'm kinda expecting Transformers to be light on heart and heavy on "oooh, it go boom real good."
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodBoy wrote:
Michael Bay throws out good sense to make cool action sequences.

I'm going to agree with you on that.

I'm sure the movie might be good, for those who aren't fans who will just take it for what it is and follow a 'new storyline'.

Yeah- I also agree with your point of view on Megatron being small - large for acceptance. But at least be a big weapon, like Gavatron. And still retain the image of a guy holding a cannon gun in his hand. They kept Optimus the image the way he is still, which I'm happy to see a live version of Optimus.

Maybe this is the same reason why they threw out Soundwave. Going from Giant Robot shrinking down to a tape player. A tape player. Especially, now adays, nobody really uses tape players.

JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The problem with movies based on a lengthy series such as the original G1 Transformers is that there's a lot of information and history to fit into two hours. It becomes more problematic when the source material already has numerous versions to it, such as the newer series of Transformers cartoons (the Armada/Energon/Cybertron series, the Beast Wars series, etc.) or the numerous comic book series. Change becomes increasingly inevitable as the source material continues to age (Transformers as a toy line and cartoon series have been around since 1984!!).

I always look at film adaptations as an exercise in being objective. Sure, a fan could nit-pick over the small details that they feel are changed unjustly, but over all do these changes really take away terribly from the characters you love, or are they just minor inconveniences that had to be reasoned away to fit in better with the logic of the film? I remember initially balking at the idea of the X-Men not appearing in their classic, brightly-colored costumes, but as I sat back and watched the movie as a whole, it just didn't make sense to put a secretive and elite team of mutant heroes in neon spandex (a fact that resulted in the eventual costume changes in the X-Men comics as well). Still, there are plenty of things about that particular movie series that get X-fans up in arms that I won't get into right now...

The point is, I'll go into this movie with an open mind, partially because it's been years since I sat down and watched the old series, and because I've become more accustomed to the way film adaptations work. I'd hope that enough elements of the old series and characters are included in this film for it to be at least enjoyable to those of use who remember the old series fondly.

For the whole Megatron debate, I'm pretty much ambivalent about the change. I never really got what was so impressive about the fact that he could turn himself into a gun... I mean, he basically needed someone else to hold him just to shoot while transformed! I almost hoped he would have a similar transformation as his Transformers: Armada version (a big, Cybertronian tank). Still, here's some info on the newly designed Megatron from Wikipedia:
Wikipedia wrote:
In the film, Megatron will appear as a Cybertronian jet.

The apparent explanation for the departure from his gun form is that director Michael Bay does not want to include any sort of size changing in the transformations, with the writers describing it as cheating. The Sector 7 website, part of the Transformers movie advertising campaign, released an email on March 23 that indicates that actor Hugo Weaving has been cast as the voice of Megatron. It has also been confirmed the original voice of Megatron, Frank Welker, will provide his voice for the official videogames of the movie.

Like all characters in the film, Megatron was heavily redesigned for purposes of realism and focus on an alien aspect of the Transformer race.

He appears very bio-mechanical. Nonetheless, he is still silver, has a helmet, heavily built shoulders and large legs, characteristics that some might say faintly mirror the G1 look. Producer Don Murphy noted in a recent interview that Megatron's head design has been changed, and recently leaked images of Megatron's "Battle Mode" shows him to have a helmet, as the G1 Megatron did: likewise, recently leaked concept art proves that one of Megatron's arms does indeed turn into a cannon, helping keep some semblance to his original G1 form. In a recent TV spot however, it shows that both of Megatron's arm when put together can form his fusion canon. It is also revealed in the recent third trailer that Megatron has his flail, as seen in the G1 cartoon.

I'm not too sad that Soundwave won't be appearing in the film, though I did notice a transforming boom-box in one of the previews that I initially had thought would be a miniature Soundwave... it turns out that this is actually Frenzy, one of Soundwave's smaller, transforming cassettes from the original series, and the little guy seems to be a better spy than most of the much larger, more conspicuous Decepticons.

As much as I loved the TV series and animated movie as a kid, I sort of lost touch with the series as I got older, and found most of the newer series (Beast Wars and Armada/Energon/Cyberton) somewhat less than compelling. I only had three Transformers toys as a kid: Kup, the veteran Autobot from the movie who looked over Hot Rod and who transformed into a cool, futuristic looking Cybertronian pickup truck; Sludge, one of the Dinobots who transformed into a Brontosaurus; and Blot, one of the five Terrorcons who combined to form Abominus (though, as a lone figure, he was pretty crappy since he transformed into some kind of mole-like goblin or something). I doubt any of these characters will ever show up in a Transformers sequel (which, of course, you know the studios are readying in the hopes that the first movie does well).

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm also not too keen on the idea of BumbleBee not being a 'beatle'. I mean even when he became Goldbug, he was still a VW.

Too many changes for the 1st generation fan really.

But yeah Johnny. You're right, there has been so many variations and reincarnations of the Transformer story. I've rejected them all and refused to watch those after the G1 series.

For Megatron. Yeah- I never got the gun shrinking thing... He appears more powerful as a Robot with the cannon on his arm. But his gun form was a result of the Ark repairing him, finding a suitable transformation.

-R

duo2nd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess the original is much better.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. Original was the best ever! I would come home from school and just drool in anticipation of the show to appear on tv.

After the Movie came out.... I was like... wow... can't wait to see what they will do to the story now....

It was great...

Too bad it eventually ended.

You can watch it here:
http://www.tv-links.co.uk/show.do/2/2505

Smile

Season 1 - Season 2 was (pre-movie - animated version)

Season 3 - Season 4 was (post-movie far future).

-R

Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm still going to see it, but I don't plan to make any judgments until afterwards. It's always hard to remake something that popular and have it be as good as the original. It's got to be better than Armada or Energon though.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check this out: http://www.ifilm.com/video/2865146

This guy nails alot of things I was bitching about....

Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there! Just thought I'd throw in my two cents... I could say a lot of things, but they'd be probably be spoilers, since I saw it (twice, actually... some friends wanted me to go see it with them, so I went a second time).
So there are only a few things I can say:
1)The movie is good. REAL good. Well, as long as you don't let G1 hold you back, that is... (mind you, I also liked Robots In Disguise -and hated beast wars - so I could not be the best source in the world)
2) if you like '80 cartoons, with shots going wide and harmless slugfests, stay at home: Frenzy and Scorponok are downright vicious, and Megatron and Bonecrusher are out-and-out psychos. Humans get killed, and many robots follow suit.
3)The Autobots may not resemble your old pals from the cartoons, but they're incredibly likeable, even more because they aren't the "i'm at ease here on Earth" kind, but instead huge, clumsy giants trying to deal with a world much too small for them (I won't spoil, but you can imagine HOW they comply with Sam's request to "Hide, quickly!" Very Happy )

All in all, a good work, IMHO. Very Happy
duo2nd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a much recommend movie.
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I managed to see this movie last night at an 8pm showing, which is odd because it was supposed to be released today (according to the TV ads and websites, at least) and most theaters like to have "midnight showings" of these kinds of films the night before/morning of the release date... you know, at midnight. Not 8pm..

Other than the surprise advanced screening I got, it was a great movie, definitely the best action movie thus far. Then again, with the disappointments of Spiderman 3 and Pirates of the Carribean: At World's End, that's probably not saying much. Martin pretty much said what I would have said, though I already added my own (extensive) review on my MySpace blog...

This might be the movie that makes people respect Michael Bay as a director of blockbusters, and possibly forget all about The Island... then again, I still have my own nit-picks about his directing, but it's nothing that really takes away from the overall movie, mostly just my own "film geek snobbery".

Johnny's backstory
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to let you guys know after I watch the movie. Should be today... Most people have said the action was really good.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw the Movie.... And I'm going to give it a B grade.

Action was great. For sure. Seeing live Robots actually transform was definitely really cool. Fighting giant robots that transform, and beating each other off. That's a plus.

Story and Transformers mytho. Thumbs down. And I will say this much, the writers are idiots. Too many plot holes. The "reboot" / "rewrite" of the story and history of the Transformers mytho, way way bad...

Too many people will overlook this because the action was great... And only a real Transformer fan will care to nick pick.

Here's one example....

Brawl was mistakeningly called Devastator (The Constructicon's merged robot's name).
This is Brawl: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brawl_%28Transformers%29

"There is some controversy over his name. The toys list the figure as Brawl, but the film itself, and the official movie novelization, his name is Devastator. According to Roberto Orci, one of the writers of the movie, and Hasbro's Transformers team, "Devastator" is the mistake, and that the character is supposed to be named Brawl."

And these writers call themselves "Transformer Fans?" How do you use Devastator mistakenly when that is the CONSTRUCTICON Bad Ass Giant!

Here's Wiki's info on the Movie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transformers_%282007_movie%29
"Devastator (Modified M1 Abrams): A moody and armed piece of battle fodder. The movie toys all name him Brawl. "

And if they acknowledge that it is a mistake, its an easy fix... Change the name in the white text that appears on the screen!

I can go on and list other stuff that just annoyed me while watching the movie....

Why on Earth did they have "Sam" run with the cube... And why are the Autobots, trusting Humans to know what's best for the Allspark Cube... "run boy... go to the roof... with the cube! I'll protect you..." WTF? They had the cube... so they decided to escort him to the city.

So the Transformers landed on Earth and can pick and choose whatever disquise they want and when they want it? That didn't make sense to me...

Okay... so I read somewhere that they wanted to make this movie logical... That having Megatron shrink to a gun is not logical, or Soundwave shrinking to a tape player isn't logical.... BUT having a huge giant CUBE, like the size of a borg ship (well exaggerating there). But the cube was huge.... and it then shrunk to the size of a tiny little box. Oh that made a lot of sense.

And if this cube was soo important.... I mean it is powerful! It can create new robots and give it fresh no spark of life.... How the hell do you lose something like that floating into space to have it crash on earth...
And do all robots it give life to automatically get equipped with weapons and kill things....

They decided not to use Megatron's real voice actor?? WTF. Hugo Weaving as Megatron's voice? alrighty....

Though Megan Fox was hot! Smile

JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 2:27 pm    Post subject: SPOILERS!!! Reply with quote

**SPOILERS AHOY!!**

Ronald wrote:
So the Transformers landed on Earth and can pick and choose whatever disquise they want and when they want it? That didn't make sense to me...

I assume you're talking about Bumblebee "upgrading" his Camaro disguise and Frenzy changing from a CD-player to a cellphone. Personally, I don't see why that would be a problem, I figured if a Cybertronian found itself with an inappropriate transformation (like, say for instance, Megatron's Cybertronian-jet-thing), it would learn to adapt, since, after all, they would have to do that the first time they came to earth anyway, if they wanted to keep a low profile (something Megatron obviously didn't care much about).

When the Ark repaired and adapted the Transformers to earth technology in the G1 series, it probably made sense that they couldn't change their transformations because it was basically "hardwired" into their systems from that point on. But since, obviously, these new Transformers have a much more organic feel to their designs, and since there's no Ark in the movie, the ability to adapt to their environment's technology would have to be all on them. Add in the fact that [SPOILER] all of the Earth's modern technology was based off of tech from Cybertron anyway (Megatron) [/SPOILER], it wouldn't be very hard for these techno-organic entities to adapt "on the fly", as it were. I always figured that most of the Transformers didn't change their initial transformation modes much because of their personal preferences, not because they simply weren't able to adapt.

Quote:
And if this cube was soo important.... I mean it is powerful! It can create new robots and give it fresh no spark of life.... How the hell do you lose something like that floating into space to have it crash on earth...

What can I say, "war is hell"? It was probably thrown into space amid the great upheavals and battles on Cybertron, or in a last ditch effort to keep the Decepticons from getting their clutches on it. [SPOILER] Don't forget that Optimus was willing to sacrifice both himself and the All-Spark in order to keep it from Megatron. [/SPOILER]

Quote:
And do all robots it give life to automatically get equipped with weapons and kill things....

Sure, why not? Animals are born with teeth, claws, fangs, poison-stingers, etc. Just call it Cybertronian evolution. [SPOILER] Plus, again considering all of Earth tech is based off of stuff reverse-engineered from Megatron, the Earth's tech probably have a latent Decepticon evilness to it. [/SPOILER]

Quote:
They decided not to use Megatron's real voice actor?? WTF. Hugo Weaving as Megatron's voice? alrighty....

Frank Welker, the original Megatron, does supply the voice in the videogame, so at least we've got that...

Quote:
Though Megan Fox was hot! Smile

Amen, brother Wink

Don't forget that they're already set to make a sequel (possibly a trilogy), so any plot-holes you see now will hopefully be sorted out in the next movies...

Johnny's backstory
duo2nd

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Don't forget that they're already set to make a sequel (possibly a trilogy), so any plot-holes you see now will hopefully be sorted out in the next movies...

Hope you're right. I'm itching for another TF movie soon.
l0ckdown

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, that movie suck so goddamn hard that I'm lost for words. I left the theater feeling violated. I want my $11 back. Michael Bay can suck my left nut.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l0ckdown wrote:
Dude, that movie suck so goddamn hard that I'm lost for words. I left the theater feeling violated. I want my $11 back. Michael Bay can suck my left nut.

I don't blame you for saying so. I was really irritated actually during the movie. Especially towards the end with the kid running up this huge building to find his ride get destroyed anyways...

And why the autobots are so retarded enough to let him carry the cube. Why didn't they just give the cube to Optimus Prime to begin with.

If it was that easy to kill megatron with the cube by sholving it up his chest, why didn't they just let optimus do that instead of the kid.

Oh wait... the answer is to portray this kid to be a hero!

duo2nd

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, True.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Reading the interview articles of the Transformer off of scifi....

It made me laugh....

Quote:
Michael Bay, tell us how you came to direct a movie based on a toy line.

Bay: I've always been inspired by Steven [Spielberg]. I was not a Transformers fan before I signed on for this movie. I think I was [20] years old when the toys came out, so I just discovered girls then ... instead of Optimus Prime. But ... after I went to Hasbro, where you heard about that Transformers school. ... I really thought, "What the f--- am I going to Hasbro for Transformers school?" ... I thought I was going to learn how to fold up robots. But I met with the CEO, and I went through the whole Transformers lore. ... I've been offered a lot of superhero movies before, and nothing's really appealed to me. ... [But] I've been such a film of Japanese anime, it just hit me that if I make this really real, it could be something very new and different. And so I quickly became probably one of the bigger Transformers fans in the world. And I tried to make this movie for non-Transformers fans, OK? And I wanted it to be a little bit more, if you could say, adult. ...

Bigger Transformer fans in the world my asss.

He doesn't know a Constructicon Devastator from a tank name Brawl.

He should have gone see the CEO of Tonka for the Go-Bots instead.

If he wanted to do an adult thing... they should have had some sex scenes with Megan Fox. Smile

I think I would have been happy with that.

He should put his discovery of girls to full use!!!

-R

GoodBoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
If he wanted to do an adult thing... they should have had some sex scenes with Megan Fox. Smile

Sounds like an idea for a parody comic. The humans will go at it like crazy while the robots try to remember their names.

The Transfornicators.
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look up "Kiss Transformers" on Wikipedia. dry yuk
GoodBoy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I meant human porn with robots in the background, not robo-pedophilia. Shocked
Xebulon
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah
King Snarf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
For Megatron. Yeah- I never got the gun shrinking thing... He appears more powerful as a Robot with the cannon on his arm. But his gun form was a result of the Ark repairing him, finding a suitable transformation.

-R

The best theory I heard is that Starscream had better aim, which is why Megatron would always transform and pop into Starscream's hand.
King Snarf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoodBoy wrote:
I meant human porn with robots in the background, not robo-pedophilia. Shocked

Don't knock it; while not as widespread as the infamous "furries", the ASFR community is not one to be trifled with, at least as I understand it. Wink
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

King Snarf wrote:
The best theory I heard is that Starscream had better aim, which is why Megatron would always transform and pop into Starscream's hand.

Hmm. Thats a very good theory. I never thought about that. He's always transforming to the gun and it always goes to Starscream. Even while Starscream is always bitching about how he will take over Megatron's lead someday, blah blah....

I've seen Megatron transform and fly into his jet as an attachment too.

The only thing I can come up with was, each Robot has their own 'energy' blast level. (that's why they're always drinking the energon cubes). So while Starscream could shoot himself from his own little guns, Megatron is more powerful and has more energy blast.

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browsing YouTube, I found some really damn cool stuff....

Check these out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akNJ6S2UqsE&mode=related&search=

Man those guys are creative.

And this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STQ3nhXuuEM&mode=related&search=

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: