What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Dark Broad and Green Chick

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Terry

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: Dark Broad and Green Chick Reply with quote

Man, Wonder Broad didn't waste any time getting her point across...and how does she open up her attack? Pulling hair! Now if that ain't the most low-down, dirty...

Well, actually I liked that bit. Wink I also liked the sprawled "pose" She-Bulk ended up in in the bottom half of the latest page. She has that petulant expression on her face, going off about how Wonder Broad has always thought herself better than She-Bulk...and she's sprawled like THAT. Oh well, in this incarnation, Jessica wouldn't win any awards for intelligence.

I'm glad to see a run on comic pages! Really, the comic story is what keeps me coming back anymore. I think the BotM spread has lost some of its luster...not because the pages have deteriorated (actually, I think the opposite is true), but because they are just pinups now. I preferred the older style, with an actual story or monologue or interviews with the winner. I understand that isn't easy or necessarily feasible, as it requires a lot of time. But the spreads just aren't that exciting for me any more.

Just letting you guys know where I stand, is all. Smile

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:30 am    Post subject: Comics and BOM Reply with quote

Having to split the creative energies between coming up with a back-story for an undeveloped character each month was getting a bit difficult, and I'd rather focus on the comics. We haven't done any re-visiting of past winners, so we're into girls now who have never been much more than a pinup. The comics are the main thing people are here to see, so that's what we try to focus on the most now.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: