What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Just your basic kudo here, Jeff

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eegore

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 7:23 am    Post subject: Just your basic kudo here, Jeff Reply with quote

The wrapup of this issue deserves some applause from this corner. I appreciate your ability to bend Poser to your will, and to use damn near every geegaw, costume and what-all available out there (I didn't even wanna *think* about how much you've spent on that stuff). This is a fun story, with a strong homage to classic slam-bang hero books in which the good guy/gal is turned to the dark side on the final page. Will mayhem ensue as SB fights for her life and for her gnawing need to get her rocks off? Ooooh, I'm counting on it!
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:11 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Glad you like the direction. We'll be seeing some evil versions of the girls in cumming pages, so keep watching. Should be fun to see them go at each other.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
hollow

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:18 am    Post subject: Musta taken her all day to buckle everything. Reply with quote

I've never went for the leather fetish myself. Combination of too much being covered up, all the snaps and straps and zippers and spikes, and the costumes tending to look like torture devices. But Supes looks - umm - quite nicely wrapped. Hehehe. For that matter, so did Kitty. Simple, skin-tight, and comfortable looking in a way.

Also like that Supes' skin caught more warm light than cold light here. She looks good warm.

Can't wait for Issue 4, and can't wait to see the other three...

I read either here or on BattleChix that you've quit your day job. In a way I'm sad, and hope you're still able to keep in touch with your friends in the paper comic world. In another way - woo-hoo! Big step. Maybe this means the 3D stuff is paying well enough, so this whole thing is viable after all (I was a bit worried). And of course, you'll now have more time to crank out the comix.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: Meatspace Reply with quote

My dayjob was at a sign company, and had little to do with comics, so it's not really missed. Doing this full time allows me to crank stuff out and get ahead, and focus a little more on doing *art* instead of cranking stuff out to meet deadlines. This week, I got a lot of pages rendered, and I'm putting them together now, so the flow of comic pages should be steady. There will still be games and pinups, but comics are the main draw, and I'd like to see the number of pages per month increase.

With this being the full time job now, I can actually have a personal life again! (See the City of Heroes message)

-Jeff

Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: paper world? Reply with quote

I think Jeff left that one a long time ago.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
hollow

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject: Check out Jeff's giant nuts! Reply with quote

Hmm. I kinda thought Jeff was still working as an inker/writer/colorer, etc. I know JusticeBabes is going on three years old now, but I also knew Jeff had to be working something 9-5 until recently...

Update yer bio at BHD, Jeff! =)

Always good to see someone who loves his job. Even better to see that the job, apparently, loves him back.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2004 2:48 pm    Post subject: Quote Reply with quote

"The master in the art of living makes little distinction between his work and his play, his labor and his leisure, his mind and his body, his information and his recreation, his love and his religion. He hardly knows which is which. He simply pursues his vision of excellence at whatever he does, leaving others to decide whether he is working or playing. To him he is always doing both."

-- James Michener

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: