What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

serious WB

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:51 pm    Post subject: serious WB Reply with quote

After seeing the new WB so many times, I have concluded she is more attractive when she is serious. The few times she smiles, she looks goofy. The new reward puzzle shows how great she looks with the "angry" look. By contrast, the black and white pinup looks odd. The black and white effect is fine, the problem is her goofy expression. I prefer her serious and determined. Although her seductive look really is the best. In the "naughty" wallpaper a while back, WB looked so good when she was cupping her boob while teasing us viewers.

serious or sexy, but no funny!

Smile
hollow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2004 11:40 am    Post subject: Gawd, I need to get my own rendering software... Reply with quote

Oh, I dunno. Her smile here looks better to me than in a few shots I've seen elsewhere. She tends to look a little like Glenn Close when she smiles, but here not so much. Smile I do kinda agree a little that she looks sexiest when she's serious. Part of it's the fact that the eyebrows are lowered when she's serious. How would a smile with relaxed eyebrows (and slightly lowered eyelids) look?

I also like the b/w effect. Really brings out the textures in her costume. (I never realized there was this shiny metal rim on the top of her bustier.) Simple pose, looks almost like classic glamour. WB's a fine-looking lady. Makes me almost feel guilty about wanting to see what she turns into in the comics.

Almost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: