What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Excellent Heavy Water BOM pictorial!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 12:01 am    Post subject: Excellent Heavy Water BOM pictorial! Reply with quote

Well worth the wait! She looks great, Jeff. And I really appreciate the "nether" detail.
=)

Phaderus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: aaaaaahhhhhhHHHHHH YYyyyyeeeeaaaaahhhhh!!!!! Reply with quote

I would have been the first to thank you for yet another spectacular pictorial but I just got back into town. Even though I was pulling hard for HW to begin with, I still think that this is the best pictorial yet! The cat fight, the tentecles, the first shot in the gown, its all great. The only thing that I noticed is that the carpet doesn't always match the drapes, maybe it will be explained when you get the text up. Mind you, I'm not complaining a bit, Thanks Jeff, and everyone who voted for her. Now, as soon as the Cubs win the World Series I can die a happy man!
hollow

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 5:17 pm    Post subject: Heavy Water: The Review Reply with quote

I noticed the dye job, too. The black color looks better to me.

#1: Whoa. Big chin. I can't help but think "man". The shoes don't go with the dress, but oh, that dress. Did you make this, Jeff? I couldn't find it in a quick Renderosity scan.
#2: LOVE that pose. The wall textures are a bit weird, but not too bad, and I like how their low density contrasts with her high density. It looks like the book has sunk into her fingers a little. And ouch; it can't be comfortable sitting like that on rough rock. =)
#3: Her ponytails move! Cool! And another great pose. I remember from WB's pictorial how big the butt looks when bent over; this looks much better.
#4: Whew. Not much to say here. Great figure, texture, pose, eyes... It looks like it wants to be part of a series.
#5: As with #4, not much to say; everything fits. Actually, one thing I'm noticing. A lot of the images seem to have this dual-lighting - blue on the left, yellow on the right. Not just in this pictorial, but in others, and in the comics and games. It looks good, but it's noticeably repeated. Shouldn't Heavy have a more subdued aqua lighting, being underwater?
#6: Another great one. I think this is my favorite of this month.
#7: Heh heh. Heavy gets her revenge! For those who don't know, she was down with one punch from Superior Girl in her comic debut; now the favor is returned. Odd that Supes isn't putting up a fight. Nitpick: Supes' hair shouldn't hang as if she's still standing. I don't know how easy it is to re-pose hair, though.
#8: Brilliant choice for skin texture. Wet, salty, slightly burned, but still lovely.

Overall: I agree with Phaderus; this is one of the best. So far, my favorite BotMs are She-Bulk and Wonder Broad. This one could actually grow on me, though. There's no picture that didn't work. (But She-Bulk had no weak pictures, either, and it had nine...)
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: Heavy Lights Reply with quote

Thanks for all the good comments. Got into a bit of rut with some favorite lighting, so I'll try and work in some different sets. The tentacles was my favorite shot to do this time around!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: