What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Cyber Mary - Heavy Water

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 5:38 am    Post subject: Cyber Mary - Heavy Water Reply with quote

Ok, decided on the name Cyber Mary for the busty cyborg girl. Kind of reminds me of the old Cybernary character, so the name fits. Thanks to Hollow for the suggestion! She's part of a new puzzle/desktop series you guys will be seeing soon.

Also did a bit of tweaking for Heavy Water. After her defeat at the hands of the Justice Babes, she went back to Atlantis to gather her strength and re-think her plans. She's grown out her hair a bit and gotten a new outfit, but the attitude is still the same. Watch of that in the gallery soon!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Phaderus

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2003 9:14 am    Post subject: THANK YOU!!!! Reply with quote

If I wasn't under a court order not to breed I would give you my first born child!
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2003 10:52 am    Post subject: Okay, she gets my vote Reply with quote

My first BOM poll, I voted for Heavy Water. Since then, I have been caught up in the Franchise X group and have voted for them. Full Moon came out of nowhere (from my point of view) and did a much better pictorial than I would ever have thought possible. I guess the "old gals" still have what it takes, huh? So even though I would prefer to see Psionic as BOM, I will put my selfish desires aside and vote for Heavy Water. Hope she gets it this month.
hollow

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:13 pm    Post subject: We're good til December... Reply with quote

Lots of nifty choices. I ended up voting for Psionic, just to round out FX. But I'm looking forward to all six. I like what was done to Faith and Heavy Water, and Angry Angel was an old favorite. Not Diminished's last picture was one of THE most beautiful I had ever seen. As for Cyber Mary - I could go for her, eh?

Looks like Heavy's taken an early lead...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: