What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Excellent Wonder Broad/Superior Girl wallpaper! Thanks a bun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 4:05 pm    Post subject: Excellent Wonder Broad/Superior Girl wallpaper! Thanks a bun Reply with quote

I really love the new Fourth of July wallpaper featuring Wonder Broad and Superior Girl. Thanks very much Jeff and Ron.

=)
Ben
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 5:42 am    Post subject: Thanks! Reply with quote

Glad you like them!

Sorry for the lack of replies lately - got some new software that I've been playing with lately, so I haven't been poking my head out for very long lately.

For those who are up on the technical side of how the art is produced - I got the new plug-in that allows Poser files to be imported into 3D Studio Max, so now I can take advantage of the much better rendering and lighting options. It brings in fully animated figures, too, so I'm hoping to use that on some of the animated trading cards soon. I'm using this on the new Full Moon pictorial, so you'll see the results soon.

I also got the new version of Mimic, which gives the figures realistic speech movements when you apply a sound file. Now if we could just get the animation file sizes down to a decent size!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
animguy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 10:37 am    Post subject: new plugin?? Reply with quote

Sorry this is not on the subject of Justice Babes but since you mentioned it. Is there a new import plugin for Poser 5 or are you using the plugin that came with Poser Pro Pack. I've been waiting for them to release the p5 plugin since it was released.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: behind the scenes stuff Reply with quote

It's a brand new version that just came out for Poser 5 / Studio max 5, called Body Studio 2. They have an upgrade price for users of the P4 Pro Pack. You can fin it here-

http://www.reiss-studio.com

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
animguy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 6:04 pm    Post subject: Body Studio Reply with quote

Thanks. Will have to check that out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: