What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Stupid Ex Stories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Stupid Ex Stories Reply with quote

I know that you've gave us some stories about your stupid ex, who seemed to be more in love with the idea of dating a Playboy model than with you. It got me thinking about do you or anybody else have any stupid ex stories? I got one to share for y'all.

Years ago, I dated a 20 yr old girl when I was about 26. She was very beautiful and had a great body. The only knock on her was her voice. Since it wasn't fully developed, her voice sounded like a chipmunk sucking on helium. When she laughed, it sounded like a chipmunk sucking on helium and laughing gas. After hearing her laugh, I make a quick decision: whenever we went out, I would never do anything to make her laugh while we were out in public to save herself and myself some embarassment (like what are you doing dating a teenager).

We went to dinner and sat in the middle of a big restaurant. While waiting for our orders, I made a comment about how slow the waiter was. She thought it was so funny, she started laughing...to my horror. Shocked I immediately told her that I wasn't trying to be funny and to stop laughing, which she took as me making a joke, so she laughed even harder. Now, she sounded like a chipmunk sucking on helium and laughing gas being stuffed in a blender set to high!!! Slowly, everybody in the restaurant looked around or asked their waiters to see where that ear-piercing sound was coming from, where eventually all eyes came to our table. I hid my face while she was completely oblivious to all the attention she got. Other than that, dinner was okay!

After that, I didn't try to stop her from laughing when we were out. Whenever she laughed and somebody stared at her, I just held her close and told them "Hey! Look whom I'm with and look who you're with!!!" That usually shut them up. Wink
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was amusing.......

In short: an ex of me had one leg that was painful, due to unknown reason. Trying to have sex with a girl that only complaints about her leg hurting instead of complimenting about how good I am in the sack..... well........you get the picture.
tyger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
That was amusing.......

In short: an ex of me had one leg that was painful, due to unknown reason. Trying to have sex with a girl that only complaints about her leg hurting instead of complimenting about how good I am in the sack..... well........you get the picture.

Ouch.

Oops. Embarassed

I mean sorry about that, dude. Confused
orange

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol Tyger! Laughing Some accent - voice can bring a lot of charm to a girl but the opposite could happen too! In a party, I met a really pretty girl. I was very attracted by her physically and I begin a conversation with her but after 2 minuts, I couldn't to go further with her and I found an excuse to escape (a friend not too far save me)! Embarassed It's the same with a rough and vulgar girl! Just it's not my kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: