What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

problem at ojc

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave T

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:47 pm    Post subject: problem at ojc Reply with quote

Just to let people know that there seems to be someone messing around at the officialjanacova group at Yahoo.

Someone is pretending to be Rich and posting messages with links to various sites connected with Bell South.

It's unlikely that anyone who has ever corresponded with Rich would be taken in by this nonsense.

And it seems worth noting that the last time this happened, several months ago, it also centred round the Bell South network.

Dave T

PS If Rich is reading this - be careful about using your yahoo email address as one can only assume that these cretins will have access to any emails travelling back and forth. You should have my regular email if you want to contact me.
electrondady1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello dave , that explanes the odd stuff on yana's yahoo site. thanks for the tip. i check in every so often to read the posts but since my old computor started blocking yana's live shows i don't visit very often. too frustrating. i'm saving for a mack!
Dave T

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
hello dave , that explanes the odd stuff on yana's yahoo site. thanks for the tip. i check in every so often to read the posts but since my old computor started blocking yana's live shows i don't visit very often. too frustrating. i'm saving for a mack!

Good man! Macs rock!

(Apologies to all you PC users)

We missed seeing you at the chats. Hopefully it won't be too long before you're back again.

Dave T
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Re: problem at ojc Reply with quote

Dave T wrote:
Just to let people know that there seems to be someone messing around at the officialjanacova group at Yahoo.

Someone is pretending to be Rich and posting messages with links to various sites connected with Bell South.

It's unlikely that anyone who has ever corresponded with Rich would be taken in by this nonsense.

And it seems worth noting that the last time this happened, several months ago, it also centred round the Bell South network.

Dave T

PS If Rich is reading this - be careful about using your yahoo email address as one can only assume that these cretins will have access to any emails travelling back and forth. You should have my regular email if you want to contact me.

Thank David for the Info.I will check it when I return home and something,maybe dlete the guy and let Rich know that I had to deleted his adress.

jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: My clubjanacova Account Stolen !!! Reply with quote

Thanks so much Dave for realizing that was NOT me! I was not even aware of this incident until I just read Jana's diary as I have not been to Yahoo since Jana went on vacation. The account has, in fact, been hacked, and the passwords changed .. And STOLEN. I cannot access the account myself. Whoever did this could be back.

I have since created a new "temporary" account .. cjc_clubjanacova_cjc - And left a post about the hacking at Yahoo. I refer to this as a "temporary" account because if the perpetrator(s) return and realize this other account belongs to the same person, they may very well attempt to steal this one as well ... So please until I can get to the bottom of this (if ever), view any posts under my name with SUSPICION, particularly if they do anything other than praise Jana, her career, and/or promote her and her official web-site .. Because that's pretty much all I ever do, in addition to answering some questions by Jana's fans/group members seeking technical assistance.

The last time I was in my clubjanacova account was right before Jana left on vacation. At that time my mailbox was 100% EMPTY. So anyone who writes to me there can be assured as of two weeks ago nothing from anyone remained in that mailbox .. So your own email addresses were not compromised (unless you wrote to me while Jana was on vacation during the past two weeks).

Thank you so much Dave and Jana for realizing that was NOT me!

I am really upset over this .. For the obvious reasons, but also because that was not a FREE account. I paid for it and I am unable to find anyway to actually contact someone at Yahoo to get my account back !! If anyone knows how to contact them (a phone number or something) - Please let me know so I can try to see if Yahoo security is able to track the perpetrator down.

I am so sorry Jana that something like this has happened !!!!!

Rich
Dave T

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I said at the ojc site, try the 'Report Abuse' section in Help. There should be an address there to contact someone to look into the matter.

If you had seen the emails that were posted by these morons you would have realized why Cam and I both knew instantly that it wasn't you! Either that or you had been hit on the head by a bit of flying lumber during the last hurricane to hit Florida! LOL

Anyway, they quickly stopped leaving messages in your name once they realized they had been rumbled.

I think it's significant that both this incident and the time before both seemed to have something to do with the Bell South network and their chatrooms. The emails that were posted all had urls which led you to Bell South and gave you passwords into the chat areas. Which makes one wonder where these idiots have been for all these months - probably making life a misery in other groups.

Anyway, hope you get your account sorted at yahoo.

Dave T
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Re: My clubjanacova Account Stolen !!! Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Thanks so much Dave for realizing that was NOT me! I was not even aware of this incident until I just read Jana's diary as I have not been to Yahoo since Jana went on vacation. The account has, in fact, been hacked, and the passwords changed .. And STOLEN. I cannot access the account myself. Whoever did this could be back.

I have since created a new "temporary" account .. cjc_clubjanacova_cjc - And left a post about the hacking at Yahoo. I refer to this as a "temporary" account because if the perpetrator(s) return and realize this other account belongs to the same person, they may very well attempt to steal this one as well ... So please until I can get to the bottom of this (if ever), view any posts under my name with SUSPICION, particularly if they do anything other than praise Jana, her career, and/or promote her and her official web-site .. Because that's pretty much all I ever do, in addition to answering some questions by Jana's fans/group members seeking technical assistance.

The last time I was in my clubjanacova account was right before Jana left on vacation. At that time my mailbox was 100% EMPTY. So anyone who writes to me there can be assured as of two weeks ago nothing from anyone remained in that mailbox .. So your own email addresses were not compromised (unless you wrote to me while Jana was on vacation during the past two weeks).

Thank you so much Dave and Jana for realizing that was NOT me!

I am really upset over this .. For the obvious reasons, but also because that was not a FREE account. I paid for it and I am unable to find anyway to actually contact someone at Yahoo to get my account back !! If anyone knows how to contact them (a phone number or something) - Please let me know so I can try to see if Yahoo security is able to track the perpetrator down.

I am so sorry Jana that something like this has happened !!!!!

Rich

That is not your fault,some idiot jsut dont have nothing to do,jsut having fun makeing this bullshit.

jana xoxo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: