What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

chat sessions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
awhalena

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: chat sessions Reply with quote

Alley/Rick,

I'm bummed...missed this evenings sessions! Was hoping to join you guys! What is the usual length of time you run them?

Adam
STI

Rick, I'm still waiting on the new kicks to arrive! I've got you covered. X Games is coming up...wanna join us?
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sweetie!

Chat's are usually 45 min to an hour.

Hopefully you can join us next time.

MUCH LOVE

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
rubeN

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley sweetie,

5PM is when most of guys here in the western part of the country get out of work and sometimes I can't make the chat.
Danie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was there a chat Friday night? Maybe it was just my browser, but I could not connect to Alley's site or this message board for the whole night. Anybody else have this problem?

Danie
mt

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Danie wrote:
Was there a chat Friday night? Maybe it was just my browser, but I could not connect to Alley's site or this message board for the whole night. Anybody else have this problem?

Danie

Yes, there was a lips chat session. Looks like maybe it was all you that was having problems. Im sure people would've posted here if they had login issues on Friday. Wassat
Danie

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks MT, I guess I just missed out. It has been a long time since I missed one. I can't beleive it was just me though, I tried everything, I had no problem connecting to any other sites. And usually people post something about the chat afterwords also. Anyway, did I miss anything extra extra special?

Danie Sad
Down South

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Danie...just the obligatory new guys asking when the cam was coming on...and the obligatory sensitive new guy...

Something like this, "Where's the cam?" "Is the cam on?" "Alley...turn the cam on!" "What? No cam?" ~ cam guy(s) shows up within the first minute of the chat session...belly-aches incessantly...quickly transforms into a "looky-lou" after the cam is turned on. The cam guy gets old...quick. (Happy Orange finally got his cam window to work...that had to be painful...knowing the show was on live...but unable to see it.)

Maybe Alley should post a new lips session rule that states the cam will be turned on when I (Alley Baggett) turn the miserable piece of sh*t on!

also...

"Hey guys c'mon...you need to show Alley respect. She's a person damn it!" "You guys are sick...you f'n pervs." "Hey bro...what's your problem...leave that pervert sh*t somewhere else!" ~ ahh the sensitive guy...he speaks up after the cam is turned on and all the Jekyll's turn into Hyde's. You know what, Alley is a big girl...if somebody ever truly got out of line during a chat she'd lay the smack down with no hesitation. Everybody else would then fall in line. (The Hyde's know who they are Wink .)

Things she mentioned? She said the posters would be out next week? Maybe? Can't remember. She said we could also customize them by having our own messages printed on them. She may roll the Baby Oil set out next month as well. Lastly, she looked good as usual.

mt

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You forgot Alley's fantastic voluptuousness, DS. Very concise review.
Hey, you're not Roger Ebert, are you? blink woot
Danie

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DS, well I'm upset that I missed Alley, but it sounds like I didn't miss anything I won't get in the next chat. Thanks for the update though, I feel a little better now.

Danie
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are funny.

Down South...thanks for the review. You're funny.

I'm sorry about the time Ruben...would it be better if I had the chat's on Saturday at 5PM? What do you think?

LOTS OF LOVE!!

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
mark247

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
iam sorry i asked if the cam was on bein a new guy but i was having major problems with the blasted computer and it crashed so i missed the rest of the session hopefully i will catch the next
Down South

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't you Mark...it's the people who have zero problems with their browser and are just being too impatient for the cam to be turned on.
orange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Down South wrote:
(Happy Orange finally got his cam window to work...that had to be painful...knowing the show was on live...but unable to see it.)

! It was the first time for me (even if I'm a member for years Embarassed ) and I had to familiarize!whistling I'm not sure that my browser has all the components to see it correctly but I hope that all will be ok for the next time! Anyway I was glad to share those moments with Alley and all of you and thank your for your help! Very Happy

Alley, maybe saturday could be easier for european members because it's the weekend! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: