What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

NO RECES: school
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blackadder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: NO RECES: school Reply with quote

Since I'm studying now for my exams in june, i was wondering what your favorite subjects were back in schooldayz (if you had any...)
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good luck Blackadder! Thank god, I am already 12 years past my school exams.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops. Forgot favorite subject... hmmm, not really. Does English count? We had a terribly sexy woman as a teacher Wink Didn't mind doing some after hours studying with here Very Happy Every boys fantasy right... Question
Blackadder

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
Oops. Forgot favorite subject... hmmm, not really. Does English count? We had a terribly sexy woman as a teacher Wink Didn't mind doing some after hours studying with here Very Happy Every boys fantasy right... Question

Especially when 'the terribly sexy teacher' wears a mini skirt with stockings....... (the dots say it all Smile )
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 2:07 am    Post subject: Re: NO RECES: school Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
Since I'm studying now for my exams in june, i was wondering what your favorite subjects were back in schooldayz (if you had any...)

I would say ENGLISH was my favorite too.I wasn´t really good at it but I liked it,becouse the language is best to learn in the country where they speak the language.I know this from my owen expirience.

jana xoxo
Blackadder

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
Good luck Blackadder! Thank god, I am already 12 years past my school exams.

Thx someone!

My favorite subjects were history (not the last parts, too much politics in) and biology, i study biology now in college, it just love animals!! But it's very difficult!!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:

My favorite subjects were history (not the last parts, too much politics in) and biology, i study biology now in college, it just love animals!! But it's very difficult!!

I loved hisory too,well I had to like it becouse my mom wanted me to be the one who is finding old things under ground,I dont know what you call it.It was her dream to do it,but than she couldnt so she wanted me to do it.Well it would be nice job but I also like what I am doing now..

I am happy to hear this,that you like animals,I like animals as well,I would do anything for them.

jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:

I loved hisory too,well I had to like it becouse my mom wanted me to be the one who is finding old things under ground,I dont know what you call it.It was her dream to do it,but than she couldnt so she wanted me to do it.Well it would be nice job but I also like what I am doing now..

I am happy to hear this,that you like animals,I like animals as well,I would do anything for them.

jana xoxo
Blackadder

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Blackadder wrote:

jana xoxo

You mean an archeologist? My sister is one Wink , she teaches history now in a high school tough but she dug before, even in a place 500 meters from her house, a huge churchyard under a square that is some centuries old, they wanted to build an underground parking there, but they discovered some skeletons and therefor it is sealed now for research...

I just love my 2 cats, they are the cutest and most funniest animals ever! I laugh my ass of with them every day. Do you have any pets?
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
You mean an archeologist? My sister is one Wink , she teaches history now in a high school tough but she dug before, even in a place 500 meters from her house, a huge churchyard under a square that is some centuries old, they wanted to build an underground parking there, but they discovered some skeletons and therefor it is sealed now for research...

I just love my 2 cats, they are the cutest and most funniest animals ever! I laugh my ass of with them every day. Do you have any pets?

Yes archeologist,that is the word.It is the same in Czech lol.
I adore your sister,becouse I know it is hard work to be archelogist.

I used to have cat,big black cat.Andthe last6 years I my little dog Shih tzu,he is funny than hell.He is my baby.

janaxoxo
Blackadder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Blackadder wrote:

Yes archeologist,that is the word.It is the same in Czech lol.
I adore your sister,becouse I know it is hard work to be archelogist.

I used to have cat,big black cat.Andthe last6 years I my little dog Shih tzu,he is funny than hell.He is my baby.

janaxoxo

I always wanted to be a paleontologist, do you what that is?

I have a black cat too (with cute little white paws, a white chin and a part white and part black mustache) and a white cat (they're brother and sister, they're very close). But your dog can't possibly be more funny than my cats, i can write a book about them..
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:

I have a black cat too (with cute little white paws, a white chin and a part white and part black mustache) and a white cat (they're brother and sister, they're very close). But your dog can't possibly be more funny than my cats, i can write a book about them..

Yes I know what it is.

No I could write a book about my dog lol.
I am sure all animals are funny,when I watch the Animal planet almoust every time the animal babys are so funny and adults act funny too.

jana xoxo
Blackadder

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2005 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Blackadder wrote:

Yes I know what it is.

No I could write a book about my dog lol.
I am sure all animals are funny,when I watch the Animal planet almoust every time the animal babys are so funny and adults act funny too.

jana xoxo

Hehe yeah i guess they are all funny in their own ways but did your dog ever stole your dinner or does he know how to play football??
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
ehe yeah i guess they are all funny in their own ways but did your dog ever stole your dinner or does he know how to play football??

He knows hot to play thenis thought:-))I took him towatch tenis match(my friends was playing)and he was stealing the balls and running a way with them.
And also he show me his belly when I ask him for it.

janaxxoo
Blackadder

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Blackadder wrote:
ehe yeah i guess they are all funny in their own ways but did your dog ever stole your dinner or does he know how to play football??

He knows hot to play thenis thought:-))I took him towatch tenis match(my friends was playing)and he was stealing the balls and running a way with them.
And also he show me his belly when I ask him for it.

janaxxoo

haha no more ballboys or ballgirls needed Very Happy
My white one is an excellent dribbler and she prefers tinfoil balls, the black one is the killer, i lost count when he caught about 200 mice... he is suffering from the heat right now, it's hard to be black in these days, when he's 2 minutes in this sun i can't almost touch him anymore
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
haha no more ballboys or ballgirls needed Very Happy
My white one is an excellent dribbler and she prefers tinfoil balls, the black one is the killer, i lost count when he caught about 200 mice... he is suffering from the heat right now, it's hard to be black in these days, when he's 2 minutes in this sun i can't almost touch him anymore

You can post the photo of your cats here.
jana xoxo
Blackadder

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so here they are:

This is Osiris:
[URL=http://img269.echo.cx/my.php?image=sierekijkn0vj.jpg] [/URL]

And this is Hathor:
[URL=http://img269.echo.cx/my.php?image=henniyomuur5bj.jpg] [/URL]
yup, she does modelling too Very Happy

Do you have pics of your dog??
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
Ok, so here they are:

This is Osiris:
[URL=http://img269.echo.cx/my.php?image=sierekijkn0vj.jpg] [/URL]

And this is Hathor:
[URL=http://img269.echo.cx/my.php?image=henniyomuur5bj.jpg] [/URL]
yup, she does modelling too Very Happy

Do you have pics of your dog??

Oh they are so cute and beutifull:-))
Yes I have lot of pictures of my dogI just dont know how to pos them here lol.

jana
Blackadder

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can explain it if you want
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can too. But I will let our college boy take the credit Wink
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
I can explain it if you want

Sure I would love to post picture of my dog and me.

jana xoxo
Blackadder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.
1) Well first of all you go to a picture hosting site, http://www.imageshack.us as exemple

2) Then you click on the browse button and search for the files on your pc that you want to post, and then click on the file

3) Then you see your directory next to the browse button and you click on host it!

4) then you copy the 'thumbnail' or 'hotlink for fourms'-link and paste it in your post on the forum and done is done..

It's really not difficult, I hope my explanation is not too difficult, otherwise someoneoutthere can come to the rescue Smile
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, I always come to the rescue if a nice, pretty lady requires me to do so... Wink

Another webhosting site is www.photobucket.com. What you can do yourself, because you have your own website, is upload the pictures to your website, BUT, they need to be in a part of your website which non-members have access to. Maybe that is a bit hard to do, but I've noticed on Sundays webcam show that you have an excellent webmaster. But for now, you probably can go with a free website to upload pictures.

The "link" you need to paste in the forum message is an "[img]" link. Than it shows the picture in the message. By the way, copy / paste is done simply with the shortcut key combinations: control+c and control+v.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My doggy Very Happy

Haha....no it is not my doggy, but I think this is a funny picture.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
Yes, I always come to the rescue if a nice, pretty lady requires me to do so... Wink

Another webhosting site is www.photobucket.com. What you can do yourself, because you have your own website, is upload the pictures to your website, BUT, they need to be in a part of your website which non-members have access to. Maybe that is a bit hard to do, but I've noticed on Sundays webcam show that you have an excellent webmaster. But for now, you probably can go with a free website to upload pictures.

The "link" you need to paste in the forum message is an "[img]" link. Than it shows the picture in the message. By the way, copy / paste is done simply with the shortcut key combinations: control+c and control+v.

Thank you I tryed the first version and it works pretty good I just didnt figured out what to do (the last step) for posting the photo. Crying or Very sad
jana xoxo
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean getting the link and paste it in a message? I discribed it a little on my previous post. When you are on your site where you've uploaded your pictures, than look for a field where it displays [img]. That link you need to copy/paste in the forum message.

Maybe blackadder can help you futher, I presume you have uploaded your picture on his suggested website.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
My doggy Very Happy

Haha....no it is not my doggy, but I think this is a funny picture.

Oh my God,he is so cute(or she)?
Looks like he didntlike the toy to much.

janaxoxo

PS:It would be great if each of you could post they anymal picture.I would love to see what kinde of dogs or cats or births you have guys.ANd I will work on it to post pictuer of my dog.I am blond so it may take me some time to figure it out:-))

jana
Blackadder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
someoneoutthere wrote:

Thank you I tryed the first version and it works pretty good I just didnt figured out what to do (the last step) for posting the photo. Crying or Very sad
jana xoxo

you just have to select the link that is next to 'Hotlink for forums (1)', you copy that link and paste it into your post on the forum. I hope it works this time, i'm no compu-expert meself!
Blackadder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us] [/URL]

Wouldn't my cat be a great model jana? Very Happy Very Happy
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blackadder wrote:
[URL=http://www.imageshack.us] [/URL]

Wouldn't my cat be a great model jana? Very Happy Very Happy

Yes she would,she has the sexy look in her eyes:-))
She is really cute.

jana xoxo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: