What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Jeff, your apotheosis is at hand!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:43 am    Post subject: Jeff, your apotheosis is at hand! Reply with quote

Jeff, you are soooo close to becoming a god. Please don't drop the ball! City of Heroes part 3 is about to do what I have been awaiting for two years! Please don't rush things, and be GRAPHIC. I really don't like to sound negative, so I didn't comment on the last C.O.H. series. There were some triumphs but I was dissapointed by the how quickly the things like the dance and sex scenes got over with. And if you are going to have someone packing 14 inches, please don't use a normal model and pretend he is superhuman. That final handjob scene with Eagle was such a let down. I am bigger than Chiller! Shocked Let's have lots of action between Clockwork and Wondy and let's see things from different angles. I have waitied a long time for Wondy hardcore and don't want it rushed or spoiled.

Feedback from a proven loyal fan,
Ben
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject: Forgot Reply with quote

As usual, I forgot something. The new Poser software you are using does a terrific job with lighting. The recent Wondy and Flashy pinups are breathtaking!

I know very little about Poser myself. As I have NO artistic skill whatsoever. However, I was recently flipping through products at Renderocity and came across a couple that reminded me of some JBs. The models were different bodies, so I am thinking you use (morph, render, whatever...) the faces onto bodies of your own making. Is this correct? The two I remember were the one for Wondy and Spreading Eagle.

Also, I have got know how long that group panel took you? Having Flasher and the gals hanging over acid must have taken some time to create.

Jeff, please keep up the work for us drooling fan boys!

Ron, if you read this, can you drop me a private email?
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh heh - yes, the fantasy is about to play out! Very Happy

How far will she go to protect her teammates? Shocked

The new She-Bulk version is coming along nicely, too, in her pictorial. The models and the rendering engine have come a long way since we started all of this, and the detail is really coming out. I can only imagine the virtual heroines we'll have to abuse a few years from now! Very Happy

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On the technical side, a lot of the girls use the same base model, but they all have their own face & body morphs and textures to make them all unique from one another. Some are based on actual actresses, so you may see some resemblance.

Most group shots are composited together after rendering individual figures. The more pieces of geometry there are in one scene, the more the machine strains, and more often then not, and overly complex scene will cause the box to crash, so it's done in pieces. Most CGI is done this way, especially in animation. There will be a base rendering pass, a shadow pass, a gloss pass, a redlection pass, etc, and then it's all composited together. It took a few hours to pose, light, render, and assemple everything for that page.

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: