What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

No Make-up set!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:05 pm    Post subject: No Make-up set!!! Reply with quote

Hey guys,
hope you like the new "teddy bear" set! I really had no make-up on in that set. I wanted to look really fresh for you all!! Give me your feedback, should I do more no make-up shoots... looking all young girl, but being nasty with big toys????
Jesse xoxo Twisted Evil
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check your e-mail...it says it all. I think you look great with out make up, maybe just a little eye make up to enhance the shape of those pretty eyes and bring out there color. Other than that you are the vision of perfection in my eyes.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gee, no make up? I didn't notice that at all. Agree with Craig, you're just a natural beauty. I like the new set.

Have you made a school girl photo shoot yet? I saw it on someone's elses forum this week. Wasn't it Alley's? Mabye that's a nice idea to work out, and make some good teasing pics.

Take care Babe.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
Have you made a school girl photo shoot yet? I saw it on someone's elses forum this week. Wasn't it Alley's?

Si seƱor.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sex Goddess wrote:
... looking all young girl, but being nasty with big toys????

Hmm...heres my opinion on the toy scene. Big toys are fun as long as there not TOO big. I would rather see you moan with pleasure than scream with pain. As long as you dont ruin the looks of that perfect little pussy I'm all for it. As I've said before, if its well done and classy, its all good. I love to see you get a bit nasty, it makes me very horney. Like Vanilla had said in the past,(whom I have not seen in a while)I like your work cause I can eat my cornflakes and enjoy watching it. So as long as its not brutally large I have no problems watching you pleasure yourself, or be pleasured by another hot female. Hope that was the feedback you were lookin for.
Stay Sexy,
Craig

PS- The toy in the part 2 video is perfect. It looks like a nice tight fit and also looks like you really enjoyed that one. If you consider that large...what exactly is large in your opinion?

Last edited by craigfox on Wed Mar 23, 2005 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nah I'm still here perving on you all, I prefer bran now by the way Craig, I've gone all healthy Very Happy !!!!i
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gracias Mr. Wildcard
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Nah I'm still here....

I knew you were still lurkin about you horney fucker. You ought to check out Martina's forum also, she's part British, the two of you might get along. She's lots of fun too...somthing to kill the boardum in Jesse's absence, and she makes good conversation. Gotta love women who are beautiful and smart. Chicks who can work on bikes and weld and stuff like that are really sexy too. Even if there not model pretty, something about that just makes me really horney. Ever watch Monster Nation? Kelly is not the prettiest girl I've ever seen, but something about her is just so fuckin hot.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martina is a forum junkie Laughing
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: