What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Jesse please

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WestendPunk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Jesse please Reply with quote

Jesse wanna have one request to ya,

i've seen lots of girls masterbation videos, to me both guinevere videos from ronharrisvideos is the best, sexiest, and hostest so far, ummm pussy closeup, viginal contraction during orgasm , everything, but i don't like her body and face so much like you.

ummm Jesse please makes your own videos ( either for publication or your own collection) sooo closeup to your nice pussy and vagina while masterbating and particularly during orgasm, with lots and lots of lubricating jelly, i know you can do much better than guinevere.

i imagine that making your masterbation videos or with another girl having multiple real orgasm, playing your pussy and vagina with your fingers/ dildo, capturing your vaginal contractions before, during and after each of multiple orgasm...blah blah..

co'z your pussy, vagina is much much pretier than her.

i'm afraid that you won't make such videos before your pussy is getting older

i beg your apology if i'd make you disappionted.

thanks, love you.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ask me Jesse's pussy still looks as fresh as it did when she started, its obvious she takes exquisit care of herself. I've seen Jesse's pussy contract(snap I prefer to say)on the live cam when she buzzes it right at climax...very sexy. If you check out the FTV video samples you will notice she has total control of her vaginal conractions...she can snap it at will...even sexier. I would love to sit her on my hard cock reverse cowgirl and let her massage my cock till I burst...could you imagine...makes me sweat thinkin about it. Finally,if you look very closly at the new video of her and Jana(part 2), when Jana hits her with her tounge her pussy snaps really quick. You gotta pay attention to catch it, I didnt notice till I watched it a few times. I love to watch how expressive her face is...such a huge turn on!
WestendPunk

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks, yeah, but i will often ask her more.. you know, i will love to see an hrs videos close up to her vaginal contraction.

craigfox you had a chance to fuck her pussy.. man, how lucky you are..hmmmmmmmmmm
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jesse please Reply with quote

WestendPunk wrote:
i'm afraid that you won't make such videos before your pussy is getting older

I think that Jesse's little coochie is going to be flawlessly fantastic looking for a very long time to cum- er, I mean, come. Twisted Evil

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: