What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Simple Question

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Simple Question Reply with quote

Jesse, as the title states, this is a simple question I wish to ask you. How do you feel about me posting on your message board? If you aren't too thrilled about it or you just don't care, and aren't going to comment on anything I say unless absolutely necessary, then I'll just stick to posting on the message boards for Alley, Jana, and Martina. I would appreciate an earnest answer, and sorry if we've gone down a bad road.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh? Where does this come from Wildcard? ..."gone down a bad road"...

The only thing I see on the forum is that Jesse is posting less than like a couple of months. She would have good reasons for that I suppose. Same thing with website. That's a little disappointing. We'll see what the future brings.

Chin Up !
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's something from way back last year, and I realize that Jesse has much to do. Thanks for your friendly input though.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really not sure what you are talking about wildcard??? If I didn't answer something you had asked it would only be cause I'm busy. I work almost every day and have my members e-mail that I try to answer as much as possible. Sorry if you took something personal, I really dont mind if you post.
Jesse xoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your response, Jesse. I thought you had taken something personal. At any rate, we shall continue on just as nice as you please. Cool

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good to see this one worked out fine. Keep posting, all in good fun. There is too much shit going on in this world already.

Take care.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneoutthere wrote:
Good to see this one worked out fine. Keep posting, all in good fun. There is too much shit going on in this world already.

Yeah, over in Alley Baggett's forum there has been a battle raging for two days because of some shmuck and it's putting a bit of a damper on the fun factor. Maybe Jesse should go over there and karate chop the guy six ways from Sunday. Laughing

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she's able to... watch your head Exclamation
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Yeah, over in Alley Baggett's forum there has been a battle raging for two days because of some shmuck and it's putting a bit of a damper on the fun factor

Fuck. I have been reading a bit on that forum. Geezzz, what's wrong with those boneheads. Calling the person who the forum is about a liar, and more... ...Sick. I am glad we don't have this kinda bullshit going on here. But that is because we love one and other here, don't we Smile

I hope Jesse is gonna post like crazy here with her new laptop. We can turn this forum into something fun and lasting. Take care all.

Cheers (burb... sorry, first beer in, next one coming Razz )
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: