What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Penis Question

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mbeal78

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:24 pm    Post subject: Penis Question Reply with quote

Hello Alley,...

One more good question for you. I was wondering what is the biggest penis you've did? And which is the biggest you've given oral too?

lol
mbeal
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or better yet what are the dimensions of what you consider to be the perfect penis?
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry that I left this AHOLE's post up as long as I did. It' now obviously GONE!!!! bouncy

From now on...as soon as I see ANY post from him....it will be GONE too...as well as his other friends posts.

To answer your questions:
Mbeal 8 in.

Craigfox: 6-7 in.

love you guys!

Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
dickmoyer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley
They say that only about the first two inches of a woman's vagina has sensitive nerve endings that produce feelings in intercourse so I can see why you say 6-7 inches is enough penis. Is this actually true that you cannot "feel" any more length that that? And why is there such a fixation of having a big penis? I would think that thickness would matter more. I would welcome your comments on this subject
Love you fine lady
Dick
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dick,

Hmmm, well....I think different women like different things...the same as guys. I think some women are probably freakier than others and because of that the idea of having a bigger penis is more appealing (I think more for that ramming feeling). Women who enjoy sex....but are more into having normal sex...normal sex positions(standing, sitting, bending over and such) are probably more statisified with a more normal size penis and are probably more into the motion and feeling of entering and exiting.

About thickness....some chicks like to feel like their pelvis just got ran over by a truck...but I don't. I like to be able to walk afterwards. All I can say is, there are tons of femals out there and everyone of them are different, same as you men. Because you know, you are 1 in a million..... right?
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
Jake25

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:

About thickness....some chicks like to feel like their pelvis just got ran over by a truck...but I don't. I like to be able to walk afterwards. All I can say is, there are tons of femals out there and everyone of them are different, same as you men. Because you know, you are 1 in a million..... right?
Very Happy

I'd like to make it so you couldnt walk the next day.. Hehe..
dickmoyer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have made me feel like i in a million with your answers. Us normal size guys have a chance after all
Dick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: