What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

ANY IDEAS FOR UPCOMING SHOOTS SHOT FOR MY SITE! LIST THEM!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
j3a

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: new ideas, and bringing up a few old ones... Reply with quote

hello mi amor!! i've missed you the past few months... but i have thought of a few ideas for some shoots while i was away:

1) how about an underwater shoot (we've seen a few of you in the pool, but if you could get your hands on an underwater camera, that would be some great shots!!)

2) an outdoor shoot in the snow with just a fur coat and some boots on

3) a public flashing shoot (kinda like that PB shoot you did on a boardwalk in the tilt-a-whirls. i really liked the pics when you were sitting down and we could see up your skirt, and there were people walking around in the background... HOT!!)

i read all the other suggestions before i made mine as not to duplicate any, and i really liked some of the other ones:

- stripper scene with a pole
- princess lea slave scene
- the sin city scene

anyways, hope you might take some of these into consideration - and it feels great to be back!! hope to hear from you soon!!
luv ya!
j3a
xaldub

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, good call about replicating that Jessica Alba scene. With the soccer ( football ) World Cup coming up this summer, what about a photoshoot in a football-strip ? The sequel to the film " Bend it like Beckham" ..... it can be "Straighten them like Alley" lol
rockin75

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:36 am    Post subject: suggestions for photo's of your lucious body Reply with quote

I would love to see a set which revolves around white sheer bra and panties, which shows of those gorgeous nipples and beautiful bush!!!! Should be a thong with some photo's from behind of you bending over...WOW I'm getting hot just thinking about you.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY...I know you're heart is promised but can I pretend?

rockin man
sbarrall

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley,
I've noticed it's been a while since we've seen a recent set of you in a bikini. I know maybe it seems boring, but I wouldn't mind it.....you know, maybe on the beach or by the pool. Not sure what the others think...

Thanks for being so enchanting!

Yours truly,
sbarrall
m3

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with sbarrall.. we havent seen Alley in a bikini for a long time. Personally, I would love to see Alley in an underwater photoshoot. I know it won't be easy for our dear Ms Baggett, but I hope she considers it Smile
j3a

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley, we haven't seen you on the beach in a while... (responding to sbarrall - i've been thinking about that for a while, but forgot to post)
there were quite a few sets on the beach years ago - some for your site and some for PB... (i think the last one was in hawaii when you won model of the year)
but it would be nice to see you there again - i really loved those sets! Very Happy

-just one more suggestion for the growing list! Wink
ollenga512

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 7:58 pm    Post subject: Golf or Baseball Anyone? Reply with quote

Hi Alley,
How about something on the golf course or perhaps as a baseball player in various states of uniform undress. Hmmmmmm!!!

Love Ya Alley,
Gary
kriss_lea

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmmm, I believe a "breaking all the rules" photoshoot would be awesome ! Wink~
chico

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

on the beach in asseteague MD, with the wild ponies in the backdrop
SHOCKD

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:56 am    Post subject: NAKED NAKED NAKED Reply with quote

Now I realise your a lingerie model..but seriously...clothes only cover up your true essence of beauty..

I think you should have more nudity sets...showing your physique...also you should try some sillouhette styled photography..like taking a nude shot against a sunset, that way your curves are way more obvious and people will be able to see the wonderful physique you've got for what it really is..Shocked

Much Love Alley.. Laughing Laughing Exclamation Exclamation
kriss_lea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I SEE IT Shocked . . . Wink~
Pan-Duh!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 9:21 am    Post subject: Upcoming ideas for new sets! Reply with quote

I think That Alley should do a set wearing a stewardess outfit in an airplane. That be really hot! Laughing
kriss_lea

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Alley a member of the mile-high club ? Wink~
Pan-Duh!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject: The set should be called Mile High Reply with quote

Yeah that be awesome the set would be called mile high. and like hey outfit would be hella sexy with stockings and all nice high heels
j3a

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got two more ideas for you, Alley ( do you still read these ideas?? ) Wink

both of them maybe for your erotica section:

1) how about a set that focuses on your tattoos? (of course you would be nekkid, too Shocked ); they are very sexy, and i thought it would be nice to see them up close and personal

2) a photoshoot in the dark, and you playing with glow in the dark paint (with blacklight) - something like the old Tribe Called Quest albums... here's one:

hope you like the ideas!!! luv ya!
kriss_lea

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I like em . . . Wink~
j3a

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey thanks kriss!!
tyger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you have any plans on doing any more of the fan-based suggestion shoots for the remainder of the year?
Idealist007

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellooo lovely Alley,
I'd have some suggestions for sets...

most nude erotic shoots start naked... there's nothing more sexy then a sexy clothed woman dressed like in real life: with underwear (lingerie etc), so that there are some 'layers' to strip...

maybe some theme's too: like nurse, female lawyer in womens suit, or some sexy outfit... and some amateur sets (with make-up and hair nicely done, but ordinary clothing, like jeans or anything real women wear in real life)

also I'd suggest using thumbs in update list of public area, that will tease more and confince people joining your site...

big fan,
take care
Honesty69

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 6:37 am    Post subject: more variation... Reply with quote

I like every set you ever made... but I think there's not much unique about the Obsession set...
hardly any clothing, could aswell be an entirly nude set... and prefer sets that start fully clothed (as sexy as possible, leaves a lot to imagination) and then slowly undressing... sets that start out nude dont have much variety, last pic could aswell be the first pic...

also maybe more variation in surroundings (and outfits) would be lovely...

maybe you could pose more bend-over forward, with behind to camera and naked pussy... that's sooooo hotttt Shocked

just personal favorable suggestions! I like anything you do... Very Happy

much love
msal

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Hanging Boobs Reply with quote

First time registered. Fisrt time post. I've been a great admirer for a long time. God certainly new what he was doing when he made you! Simply exquisite, Ms. Baggett. You are the epitome of beauty. Thank you. Now, for an idea for a pic shoot - your magnificent breasts just simply do not stop. Therefore, a pose that I rarely have seen and that I would love you to do is a set with your beautful boobs in a more "hanging" position. Doesn't matter the outfit, but show your boobs hanging more please. You know bent over or on your knees (with the boobs showing though). Thanks. Very Happy
gthang

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about more sets with cars? Or with other women? I know you've done Makeup Friends, but that was a VERY long time ago. I haven't seen another girl-girl set since. Maybe Sasha Singleton, or Sydney Moon, who knows, or cares? I know I'd be staring at Alley the entire set!
tyger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1.) I would love to see a photo set of Alley washing an expensive sports car. Alley could be in a white T-shirt all soaped up and stretched out all over the car as well as washing every inch of it (roof, hood, bumper, tires, etc.). There would also be some shots inside the car where Alley can press and rub her tits and ass all over the windshield. And to top it off, when Alley's finished and all soapey, someone could then spray her down with a water hose. Damn, I'm getting hard just THINKING about it!!! woot BOIINNNGGGG!!! Twisted Evil

2.) Alley in a skin-tight catsuit. Grrrrr!!! Twisted Evil

3.) I know I made an earlier suggestion on a Tomb Raider/Lara Croft request, I was think that maybe there could be a set of Alley in the evening dress that Lara wore in the Tomb Raider Legends game. Both the evening dress (listed as Evening, either Black or Red) and the skin-tight catsuit can be found at http://www.tombraiderforums.com/showthread.php?t=59867 .
j3a

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow - some more great ideas...

i've thought of a few more myself...

1) Alley at like a laundromat, or even in her laundry room - undressing from some lingerie, or even some short cut off sweats (those are SEXY)- to do her wash

2) How about a "amateur" type of shoot where Alley has a camera and just shoots herself (some shots of her pointing the camera at herself, and some shooting herself in a mirror)
mt

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1 would definitely be something. Alley would be wearing cut off jeans that are so short, the only thing holding the pant legs together is the stitched seam running from the zipper along the crotch to the back of the jeans.

And bending over...wow...cameltoe heaven.

Hopefully, Alley doesn't read this and try to prove us wrong by doing it.Wink

j3a wrote:
wow - some more great ideas...

i've thought of a few more myself...

1) Alley at like a laundromat, or even in her laundry room - undressing from some lingerie, or even some short cut off sweats (those are SEXY)- to do her wash

2) How about a "amateur" type of shoot where Alley has a camera and just shoots herself (some shots of her pointing the camera at herself, and some shooting herself in a mirror)

tyger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j3a wrote:

I really like this idea. Idea
tyger

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mt wrote:
#1 would definitely be something. Alley would be wearing cut off jeans that are so short, the only thing holding the pant legs together is the stitched seam running from the zipper along the crotch to the back of the jeans.

And bending over...wow...cameltoe heaven.

Hopefully, Alley doesn't read this and try to prove us wrong by doing it.Wink

I love this one, too!!! woot Twisted Evil
j3a

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks tyger!!

...now i wonder what Alley thinks Question Question
hmmm...Wink
Eternal Flame

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to see sets with holiday themes. Maybe Alley wearing a sexy santa suit, or as a naughty witch. Also more roleplaying such as a nurse, or even some sports themes such as tennis player, volleyball, soccer player, or even a very sexy boxer ready to knock you out with her beauty.
tyger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a shoot of Alley around a stripper's pole or the scene out of Flashdance, where Alley is posing on a chair and is doused with water? Both could work Curious (w/Alley's OK of course! Wink ).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: