What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

++World map sketch!++

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:30 pm    Post subject: ++World map sketch!++ Reply with quote

Hello everyone!
Here is finally a first sketch of the world map of our comics.
You can see many places, Auris is the country where Vixine stories took place until now;
Scyra, on Quest for Fun, is descending from the Amazons Mountain, heading to the Watrydale town in the country of Gendoh.
News about places to go and things to see... coming soon! Very Happy

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
RomLoneWolf23k

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 3:47 pm    Post subject: Re: ++World map sketch!++ Reply with quote

...Ok, first things first, did you and Martin discuss about the layout of countries before you made that map? Because I thought Auris was the world of Vixine, not the country, which the RPG files call Daatplash. And where's Gendoh from? Aren't Daatplash's neighboring countries Minevia, Barbaria, Duh, Caryda, the Orc Wastes and Dominion?
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2004 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Took care of it, don't worry. You'll find the necessary data in the new version of the RPG module.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: ++World map sketch!++ Reply with quote

Quote:
...I thought Auris was the world of Vixine, not the country, which the RPG files call Daatplash. And where's Gendoh from? Aren't Daatplash's neighboring countries Minevia, Barbaria, Duh, Caryda, the Orc Wastes and Dominion?

I suppose they are all in Auris... but it's up to Martin to place all his countries! Very Happy

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
GlenSkunk

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject: Hmmm...anyone noticed this? Reply with quote

I know this may be an odd thing to say for a first post, but when I saw the map I was struck by how...feminine it looks. Was the design of the map to look this way intentional? (I'm guessing it is...especially with an island called "Tail Island". Dead giveaway there. XD)

Also, I am wondering...I'm a new member to the website, so I dunno what else the loyal memebrs are seeing, but I've decided to do something that is, perhaps, rather unadvisable. I have decided to attempt a fan spin-off of Vixine...or, rather, a substory of Vixine. I wondered...how do the letters to Vixine actually GET to Vixine? I assume a number of them (the ones proposed by people online) have to go through a bit of a conversion process...the Vixine world doesn't have an Internet, as far as I know. So I wondered...would a Vixine fan be crazy enough to actually try and deliver a fan letter to her IN PERSON?

I've managed to do some sketching for two pages but not much else, as well as a little picture of Vixine in combat, dynamic sword-slashing pose...sword slashing through zombie at any rate. Only reasons I have submitted it are two-fold - first, it's a bit too sketchy...and second, I'm not happy with how the lips appear in the clenched mouth pose. I can still scan it to show somehow, but it may not be up to the quality standards that people here might expect...

Oh well. I'm here and just a day away from getting my Loyal Membership card, as it were. Love the site and the comics, worth the price of admission! I look forward to seeing what else I'll see...^_^

-GlenSkunk
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I wondered...how do the letters to Vixine actually GET to Vixine?

That's easy... Vixine's "fourth wall" has a door, so I deliver the letters to her myself. Very Happy
GlenSkunk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, that fits in pretty well with my idea, somehow...but I'm not gonna give away the ending of it. *snicker*

Now I just gotta work more on the darn comic I'm cooking up and then maybe it'll all make more sense. *snicker*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: