What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

ClubJenna Signs Jesse!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
noahped

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:53 pm    Post subject: ClubJenna Signs Jesse!!! Reply with quote

Congratulations Jesse!!!

From AVN.com...

ClubJenna Signs Jesse Capelli
By: Dan Miller
Posted: 2:18 pm PST 2-15-2005

SCOTTSDALE, AZ. - ClubJenna has announced that Jesse Capelli is the company’s newest exclusive contract girl.

The 25-year-old native of Vancouver, B.C., who resides in Marina Del Rey, Calif., is a former Perfect 10 model that has appeared on numerous magazine covers and in several mainstream films. Capelli signed a multi-year agreement that entails her performing in eight videos per year.

ClubJenna owner Jenna Jameson recalled the first time she saw her.

“She was so stunning that I couldn’t stop looking at her. Not many girls do that to me,” Jameson told AVN.com Tuesday. “She came out to Scottsdale for a promotional photo shoot, and she was just sitting there eating, and I couldn’t stop staring at her. She’s so incredibly striking. She is one of those girls who is even more beautiful in person, and that doesn’t happen often. I can see why Perfect 10 had her under contract for three years.”

Capelli, who is 5-foot-8 with an all-natural, 34-26-35 figure, has landed covers for Perfect 10, Penthouse and Penthouse Australia, among several others. She will be performing exclusively in girl/girl scenes for ClubJenna.

“I just started doing girl/girl videos and Jenna had called me and asked if I would be interested in a contract. I honestly didn’t think I’d be able to get a contract for just girl/girl work,” Capelli said Tuesday. “I’m really excited about it. I’m glad to be working for Jenna and {CJ Inc. CEO Jay Grdina}.”

Jameson called Capelli “incredibly driven,” and said that she is “passionate” about doing girl/girl scenes.

“I want my contract girls to do what they’re comfortable doing, and she is such a psycho about pussy,” Jameson said. “She’s in a league with Janine when it comes to girl/girl.”

Capelli said, “I just love girls that are naturally beautiful, with really pretty faces and nice hair who are sexy, curvy, soft and pretty.”

Jameson said she took Capelli with her to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC 51) on Feb. 5 at Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, and “she literally stopped people in their tracks.”

“They become drooling fools,” she joked. “It’s a sight to see. I can only imagine when her movies come out.”

Capelli joins a ClubJenna lineup of exclusive talent that already includes Krystal Steal and McKenzie Lee. Jameson revealed Tuesday that she is finalizing a contract with a fourth starlet.

“It really is the perfect compliment,” Jameson said. “They are all uniquely different and special in their own ways. I feel so satisfied that I’ve pretty much got a beautiful rainbow of girls, and they’re all such sexual maniacs. That’s all I’m asking for – for my girls to really love what they do.”

Capelli is a former gymnast and soccer player who grew up playing sports and began modeling at 12. Now she stays in shape with kickboxing and running on the beach with her dogs.

Her mainstream credits include roles in theatrical releases such as Van Wilder Party Liaison, Perfect Opposites, Not Another Teen Movie and A Piece of My Heart in addition to a role on the “Battledome” TV show.

“She’s got a mainstream background, and she understands what it takes to do a successful interview and come across well,” Jameson said. “Plus, she’s into sex, and you can bounce a quarter off her ass.”
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations Miss C,
Just a couple of questions. When you say contract does that mean you can work only for ClubJenna, or can you moonlight for whomever you choose? At 8 a year I'm sure you'll be pretty occupied with ClubJenna to do much else, but like the lady said you are driven. I was also wondering how long you plan to stay in the business? You stated that you just started doing G/G scenes, and there seems to be some controversy between websites as to who shot you first. Not that it really matters, but for whom and when did you do your first G/G video work? Just curious. When the ClubJenna Videos go into production will they be available for download on Jenna and your site, or will it be exclusivly for DVD? When do you start shooting? Last but not least, can I pleeeeeeez write and direct them...pleeeeeez!
Love Ya,
Craig

OH yeah...almost forgot, when is that DVD project you've been telling us about gonna be released?
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jenna wrote:
“I want my contract girls to do what they’re comfortable doing, and she is such a psycho about pussy,” Jameson said. “She’s in a league with Janine when it comes to girl/girl.”

Hmm...psycho about pussy? Laughing Looks like you laid a fairly strong impression on Ms Jameson. I guess thats a good way to sum you up, or me...I'm crazy about your pussy, thats for certain.
I have never seen Janine, but from the sound of it I would very much like to. Cant find her on freeones. Can anyone set me in the right direction?
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice 1 Jesse, time to buy that M3 i think Very Happy , when are these vidz cumming out Question !!!
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congratulations!

I am in a hurry, so just a short congrats.

Vanilla: the name is Janine Lindemulder:

http://www.terababes.com/janinelindemulder.htm

Cheers.
silentoption

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congratulation. Well I sure can wait when the videos are available to the public.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or a Porsche Very Happy !!!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or me a Porsche Very Happy !!!
animal69

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

congrats Very Happy
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron, it did it again, I tried to edit and it posted twice. Can you fix it when you get a chance? Wonder what I'm doing wrong?

Last edited by craigfox on Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:24 am; edited 1 time in total
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Jesse,
Just wondering, I talked to Jana, she says shes very happy for you. She also told me that you cant do any videos for your own site while under contract. I'm sure you have enough shot to keep us satisfied for a while anyhow. I thought a contract meant that you were obligated to do those 8 a year and after you meet that obligation you can do as you please, guess not. I guess that answers the moonlighting question. Talk about putting the shackles on a girl. I guess that nots so bad, it looks like Jenna runs a tight, classy rig. I just hope we get to download them off your site 'cause as I said before I would rather give my cash to you. Also I take back what I said about not licking some of those girls with Vanilla's tounge. Jenna has good tastes, her girls are HOT, but you make um all look average Wink
Love,
Craig
ps- Jana also sounds bummed she cant do video work with you now. She said she'd have to find another hot chick to work with.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: