What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New guy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: New guy Reply with quote

Hi all,

First, I enjoyed reading all the posts! I hope you people keep up the spirit and keep up posting.

I really think it is cool that the person who the message board is about is actually posting replies. That brings me to Jesse. What a girl! Can't keep my eyes of of here Shocked . I hope you are well Jesse, and I love to see a reply. I am not (yet) a member but who knows.

So, that'll be it for now. I'll be checking in almost daily.

See ya around peeps.

Peter

ps. I never figured Jesse for an Canadian chick... thought you were Italian... Razz !!!
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is it that everyone thinks there are no Italians in Canada? Yes she is Italian, or at least half, on her dads side I think. I'm sure you've seen some of her older work, before she changed her look. She looked REALLY Italian back then...but she is ohh so stunning now.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your response Craig. Just to comment... I am Dutch (Holland, Netherlands.. whatever), and we Dutch people roam this planet extensively. And I bet the Italians do as well. I was just thrown off by the name Capelli I guess... And I agree.... the blond thing she has going on makes her even more stunning as she already was. Damn....

Cheers.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually the blonde hair was only part of the change I was getting at. Now her hair is dark again, and I love it.
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno why you think J.C loooks any different cuz I didn't notice till this message board pointed it out and I am sure I ain't the only one. people from Italy don't have to look completlwy Italian, When you go to mainland Europe alot of the culture is intermingled through history. I am Half Irish on my moms side but my dad is Italian, greek and Jewish (via Manchester Very Happy )but to be honest I don't look specifically like I have my routes in any of those countries. There are actually more Indian people in manchester than any other culture including British and alot of people in Liverpool have Chinese and Irish routes.

Anyhoo I reckon it doesn't matter which country your from as long as ya women are hot and ya foods nice, thats why god invented planes Very Happy !!!

P.S Welsh women look like sheep and there food is gross, even by British standards Exclamation yuk
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someoneoutthere,
welcome to the board!!!! Ya I'm Italian, but grew up in Vancouver. My Dad still has a house in Itlay just outside of Rome in a little town called Ponte. Well write as much as you want!!!
Jesse xoxo
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse,
Just curious, do you have any Sicilian in you? I just found out a lot more about my heritage when my Uncle Jimmy passed away last week. I went to hospice to visit him and he died when I was there. I was the last person he saw and heard. Not to be depressing. Cause Iknow he's in a better place. Everyone keeps telling me he's my gaurdian angel now. When he passed I got an overwheling feeling that I should not be sad, and I keep getting it every time I have the urge to cry. I've nevr felt or experienced anything like that. We had a huge party to celebrate his FULL life.(he was 86) The whole family was back together again like when I was little.(minus our dearly departed)No one was sad.You should have heard some of the stories. You know how it is when a bunch of Italians get together. I was also wondering if your dad is a member of the Sons of Italy and from where in Italy your family was from. Some of my family are from around Rome also, and Naples. Wouldnt it be crazy if our familys knew each other at one time or another? What would be even more wild is if we were related somewhere along the line, but thats doubtfull. You would be surprised, Italy is a small country.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome Jesse. Much appreciated. Brings a smile to my face.

Craig, sorry to hear about your lose.

But Italy isn't that small! Look up Holland on the globe, that is freaking small!

Take care.
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

someoneouthere wrote:
I was just thrown off by the name Capelli I guess...

I'm not sure if you know. Jesse Capelli is not her given name. It's Jennifer Leone. What sucks is Jesse is my 15 year old sisters name. So I prefer to think of her as Jenny. When I found her I was like DAMN its the women of my dreams! Then I found out what her name was. You cant win um all I guess. When I e-mail her I address her as Jenny or simply J. Here I use Jesse so everyones not like WTF are you thinkin ya freak. Most of the time I just call her J or Hey Sexy or something like that, 'cause I dont know if she likes me callin her Jenny. I read her nick name is Baby J. Thats what I named my folder with all her work in it "Sweet Baby J". The other day I was a bit intoxicated and put the names together and came up with Jessifer Capone big grin

Last edited by craigfox on Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol. Well, that made me laugh... Capone. Thanks for the info, I probably knew Jesse is a "stage name", but if her real name is Jenny Leone, well, sounds just as good to me! As long as she isn't related to the "Cor-leone" family.... lol.... otherwise we might end up with a cut off horses head in bed if we say something wrong.

Maybe an interesting new topic. What is the best "pet" name / "nick" name for Jesse....

Maybe you know this as well... how did she come to this name Jesse Capelli? Did she just picked it out of a phone book? Feel free to answer this one as well Jesse..

Take care
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I asked her how she came up with the name before but never got a responce. I hope she answers now. I hate to admit I watched the show, but I swear Jesse Capelli was a charactor name on Saved By the Bell(Gotta Love Tiffany Theisen)I could be wrong.
silentoption

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
I asked her how she came up with the name before but never got a responce. I hope she answers now. I hate to admit I watched the show, but I swear Jesse Capelli was a charactor name on Saved By the Bell(Gotta Love Tiffany Theisen)I could be wrong.

it's one of her many stage names. Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: