What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

First time with Alley!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
orange

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: First time with Alley! Reply with quote

Do you remember the first time you saw Alley in mag or in the net?
As for me, it was in 1997 or 1998! I was studying in Spain and saw in a bookshop that spanish Playboy published a little reportage of a band I liked. Then I bought it for this and I discovered photos of Alley inside! What a surprise!! Shocked I was hypnotized by such beauty!! She was not real for me! Laughing The photo shoot was the one in which Alley eat chinese food with chopstick! Beautiful! Very Happy

And you? Do you remember? Wink
Supermark

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sept. 2000 issue of Import Tuner, where she poses with her RX-7. I'm one of those car guys, so I bought the mag for the cars. When I found out the model's name I thought "Who is this Alley Baggett?" so I got on the computer, did a search, and the rest, as they say, is history. I was hooked! Smile
Zombie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was surfing the net for wallpapers then came across her like 6 yrs ago or so and just fell in love! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

about 5 years ago just surfing on net and I just can't stop lookin' at her beautiful breasts. My girlfriend looks like Alley (don't kill me please)
Down South

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

I think it was a Book of Lingerie issue I bought back in '95. She wasn't on the cover but on the interior. Then they came out a couple of issues later with her on the cover in '96.

skeletoyz

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Summer of 1995, first Book of LIngerie she appeared in I believe.

Been hooked ever since.
masterjedi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a big fan of the Book of Lingere. It's my favorite Playboy Special Edition. The first time I saw Alley was when she won BOL Model of the Year in 1998. As they say, been hooked ever since.

THE ONLY TWO-TIME BOL MODEL OF THE YEAR WINNER!!!!!!!!!
parallax

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boy, I remember my first time with Alley! All that moaning and groaning, licking and sucking, touching and probing, two sensual people fulfilling each other's erotic fantasies...

...oh, you meant as in first time SEEING Alley. Embarassed As they say in the streets...my bad!

The first time I saw Alley was when she and another chick made an appearance on WWF Sunday Night Heat with Shane McMahon. She even did a little color commentary along with Shane. I remembered thinking Daaaamn, who IS that chick??? Ever since then, I was on a hunt to find out more about her and when I found her inside one of the Playboy Books of Lingerie, I became a full-fledged Alleyholic!!! Very Happy
Spookie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First time I saw alley was a few years ago. It was kinda wierd cuz a friend of mine sent me a pcitures of her. And I never knew who she was untill about 1 year later I think. Up untill recently I never used a PC so I never really did a search to figure it out.
Ronin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I saw Alley was on the cover of an Alleycat comic book in a local comic shop. I was picking up my weekly comics and saw her book on the stand and had to..................uh....I mean.....When I was on the way to the auto parts store to buy some parts for the Hemi I'm rebuilding and I stopped into a liquor store to buy some Zima....er...I mean Colt 45 and I saw her on the cover of Playboy....yeah..that's the ticket.

ronin
masterjedi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The first time I saw Alley was when she and another chick made an appearance on WWF Sunday Night Heat with Shane McMahon. She even did a little color commentary along with Shane.

Alley was on Sunday Night Heat? I had no idea she was ever affiliated with the WWE! That's very cool. I wish I'd seen that broadcast.
Trm3

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supermark wrote:
Sept. 2000 issue of Import Tuner, where she poses with her RX-7. I'm one of those car guys, so I bought the mag for the cars. When I found out the model's name I thought "Who is this Alley Baggett?" so I got on the computer, did a search, and the rest, as they say, is history. I was hooked! Smile
Me too...The exact same way I came across her...I work nights at a grocery store and when we go on Lunch we gotta look at something and I noticed that magazine and had to buy it cause the girl on the cover was SOOOOOOOO HOT!..and Yeah, I've been hooked since...So, maybe I've been a member of this site a lot longer than '02 cause I pretty much joined after I found out she had a site in that Mag....Thank God I found that mag or else I wouldn't be here to see such Hotness..Yea! Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: