What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

New Bikini

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 pm    Post subject: New Bikini Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Take a look at my new bikini on and off of me! I love the vibrant colors of this photo set and I love the deep color of my new tan! NICE! The beach towel I'm laying on gives the photos, a fun summer look! I love summer sexy days, don't you? This is the time of year when women trade their clothing... for something a little skimpier! FUN TO WATCH!!! XOXO]

I love your New Bikini Wink . I like see you all stretched out on a beach towel stroking...sorry, soaking Wink in some rays!!! Wink Twisted Evil I liked pics 38807 and 38808 with the pics of the set (ass if you didn't know Wink ) was of Alley's ass in pics 38812-38814. Grrrrrr!!! woot Twisted Evil I ESPECIALLY love the fact that both Birthday Suit and New Bikini featured Alley completely nude in the end, which is rare. Hopefully, July will be a fully nude Alley month for the AB Nation!!! Me fingers are crossed!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil
hiccup

PostPosted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:17 am    Post subject: New Bikini Reply with quote

New Bikini
“Hi this is Alley, your neighbor, do you mind stopping over this afternoon? I wanted you to check something out and give me your opinion on it. Come around back to the pool gate when you get a chance. Thanks, Bye…”
The message from her was blinking on my cell phone when I stepped out of the shower. I couldn’t help but smile at the thought of seeing her. Alley was an extraordinarily beautiful woman. She and I seemed to get along quite well, too. At the neighborhood barbeque for the 4th of July several weeks ago she had cornered me and we had chatted for quite awhile. It had annoyed my girlfriend, which kinda made me appreciate it all the more.
Alley was new in the neighborhood. She had just moved to the area and was pursuing her nursing degree. I had offered to help her if she needed anything. She smiled at me and said she would definitely take me up on that offer. I was mostly just being neighborly, but can’t deny that there was a little bit of an attraction to her as a motivation. I certainly wouldn’t mind getting to spend some time with her. She was easy to talk to.
So I toweled off and dressed for the day, finished up a few things around the house, and went next door to see what I could help with. There was music playing when I knocked on the gate, Depeche Mode, I think, and I heard Alley’s voice shout for me to come in, the gate was unlocked.
I pushed open the gate and was floored by the sight of her. She lay sunbathing on a blue striped towel, in an amazing black bikini (000038787). She smiled when she saw me, and closed her eyes (00038788) and said, “Ah, there you are….I was waiting.”
Trying to not be rude and stare at her body, I said “Yeah, I was just finishing up a few things around the house. What can I help you with?”
“Well,” she said, stretching her legs in the air (000038789), “I really wanted you to come over to see what you thought of my new bikini that I just got in the mail.”
She stopped to pose for me (000038790), one hand at her face, the other stretched down across the tiny bikini bottoms. I took a moment to survey the length of her (000038791), taking in her gorgeous body on display.
She laughed as I stood there, and closed her eyes once more, continuing to stretch out. My eyes were drawn to her hand, lazily resting on bikini bottoms, cupping what lay underneath (000038792). My eyes followed the length of her body, to the top where her ample bosom was barely restrained by the bikini top. I swore I could see the top half of an areola peeking out. I felt a stirring in my pants, brought on by the sight of her.
“Well?” she said, rolling onto her stomach (000038793, 000038794). I realized that I had been staring for well over a minute. I also realized she was waiting for a reply. “Uh…”
“What do you think? Alley Cat got your tongue?” She said with a laugh as she rolled back over on her side (000038795).
“It’s…uh…nice?” I said finally. My mouth had somehow lost the ability to form words and sentences.
“Nice, huh?” She said. “Not exactly a ringing endorsement. You must not like it…a girl wants a more enthusiastic response than that when she wears a new swimsuit.”
If she had her eyes open, she could probably see that there was a quite enthusiastic response happening in my pants. I tried to turn to the side to make it less noticeable.
“Oh well,” She continued, “I guess I will just take it off then. Who wants tan lines anyways?”
And with that her hand crept down and began to pull down her bikini bottoms (000038796). She arched her back as she continued to pull them down (000038797). Then stopping midway through, her bottoms around her knees she thrust her chest in the air (000038798).
Wow. Just wow. I was transfixed. I really didn’t know how to respond. I knew I should leave…what would Jessica, my girlfriend think? But at the same time, I couldn’t look away.
Alley stopped, looked over at me (000038799) and asked, “Should I continue?”
I swallowed deeply and managed to get out “My…um…girlfriend….I should leave….”
I have to admit, that didn’t sound too convincing.
“Suit yourself”, she said, rolling her back on her side (000038800) her hand sliding down to rub herself. “But if you want to stay, we can have some fun.”
She lay back once again (000038801), as if waiting for an answer.
How could I refuse an invitation like that? There she was stretched out in front of me, with a teasing smile on her face (000038802) looking directly at me, her hand once again rubbing herself. I was getting harder and harder the more I stood there.
“Wait a second though”, she said. “Don’t go until you’ve see everything.”
With that, she once again arched her back (000038803) and the next thing I knew, she was fully nude (000038804) in front of me. She looked amazing as she pulled the top up over her head (00038805) and posed once again for me (000038806).
“Alley,” I began gazing the length of her (000038807), “You are an attractive woman….well, actually a gorgeous woman….but I can’t stay here with you. My girlfriend could be home at any moment. If she goes upstairs, she could see down into your pool area. She could see us.”
“So,” she said turning around to look at me(000038808), “What you are saying is that you would like to stay with me, but you are afraid of your girlfriend seeing you?”
She rolled on her back (000038809) and her hands pulled up on her womanhood, giving me full view of her. Somehow, I grew even harder than I had before.
“That’s not what I meant,” I managed to get out, “I’m in a relationship. It would be wrong for me to cheat on her.”
Her hands came up under her breasts (000038810) and she smiled that easy smile of hers. “Well, I have met your girlfriend, remember? I know her type, and I also know that she leaves a guy like you pretty frustrated.”
I couldn’t deny that. I had gotten the “I’m tired” or “Sorry, headache” lines for the past few months. It was getting quite old.
“So, since you seem like a nice guy,” she said pulling her hair back (000038811), “ I just wanted to get to know you better. If you aren’t interested, no problem. Hope we can still be friends.”
With that she rolled over dismissively (000038812), and for the first time I got a full view of her backside. It was crafted just as exquisitely as the rest of her (000038813). I closed my eyes for a second and let a breath out.
She heard that and popped her head up expectantly (000038814), waiting for me to say something.
I couldn’t think of anything to say though, so I stood there uncertainly. She lay soaking up the sun (000038815) and finally after what seemed like an eternity of me gazing down on her nude body (000038816), she said, “Well, you can enjoy the view for as long as you want. But you are standing in my sun.”
I turned to go, taking one last look. Whew. I needed another shower…a cold one.
As I opened the gate, she said, “I really do want to get to know you better. And I can tell that you are interested in me. When you are ready, just come and knock on my door…”
I tried to convince myself that I wouldn’t. But at the same time, I was looking forward to seeing her again…all of her.
mt

PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. It's like a broken record, but it's still worth saying. Alley is beautiful. I really like how her hair looks in this....no, not that "hair".
It's so shiny and silky smooth. I just wanna run my fingers thru them.

Wish # 9,999,999 - I was in the movie Groundhog Day and was waking up every morning to Alley in pix 812-814.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: