What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Tassled

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tyger

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Tassled Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Happy New Year to you! For the first time ever, hanging from my nipples are something so sexy and sparkly! They make you say MMMMMMmmmmm….

It reminds me of something so pretty shooting out! MMMmmmmmm…
Let’s make this New Year be one of the sexiest ones yet! ENJOY!

What a way to end 2011 but with Tassled!!! It was really a grrrrreat look for Alley with her using tassles for the first time(?). For the first (and, I hope, only Wink) time, I didn't mind not seeing Alley's nipples because we certainly got to see a whole lot of the rest of her!!! Booooiiiiinnnngggg!!! woot I really 'like' Wink pics 28455-28462 and I 'love' woot pics 28463-28467. The pics. for me, are pics 28447-248449 w/Alley bent over as only as she can and showing as only as she can show us Wink with the pic of the set is pic 28447 of Alley's oh-so-bare and oh-so-fine ass (y'all know me right? Wink ). Booooiiiinnngggg!!! woot Twisted Evil Maybe Tassled won't be the only nipple assessories-related set Alley will do next year?!?!? Curious Wink

AlleyBaggett wrote:
It reminds me of something so pretty shooting out! MMMmmmmmm…

Well, something was shot out when I was looking at Tassled!!! Boooiiinnnggg Wink Twisted Evil !!! It was spectacular!!! woot You would have loved to watch it...as we know you like to participate hands-on...as well as face-on!!! Grrrrrrrr!!!Wink woot Twisted Evil

Tassled will conclude 2011 and we eagerly await what Alley will have in store for the AB Nation for 2012. I'll be here. same Alley time, same Alley channel!!! First grrrrrrrrr of 2012!!! Wink woot Twisted Evil
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't go making us lookin' too hard to find your delicious nipples, Alley....but we definitely appreciate that luscious bush! And this set definitely has some lovely bush shots! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Happy New Year!!!!
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
mooart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Tassled" was a great way to end 2011, popped my cork to 28455, then celebrated further with 28449 and the sequence of 28457-28462, gorgeous!

What a great year of sexy images Alley, you are sexier, and HOTTER than ever before, can't wait to experience more of your hypnotic, sexual, down to earth beauty in 2012!
love
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's great to know that you liked Tassled! I loved it too!

I love LOVE the nipple jewelry!

HOT!

XOOXOX
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
chico

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

can nipple clips be far behind? I'll apply the numbing gel. Better save some for myself after that one.
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would love to do a set with nipple clamps.... I just have to find them first. I can't really walk in to the local mall and pick some up Very Happy

I have to find a naughty store
Very Happy

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
bigwhisker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Very Happy

If you need a designated 'naughty store'....that I can definitely provide!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink
BigWhisker Motto #19 -- "The only thing better than some Baggett tush is some Baggett bush!"
chico

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there are plenty of adult fun stores in the LA area. how about some fur lined handcuffs-faux fur of course
rufus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
I would love to do a set with nipple clamps.... I just have to find them first. I can't really walk in to the local mall and pick some up Very Happy

Very Happy

There was a really classy one in Costa Mesa when I lived there. North across the street from Triangle Square. Don't remember the name. Old age is creepoing into my life Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: