What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Martina's hobbies
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:

I know you said you like to buy stuff on ebay...I think you said that somewhere...me too. First thing I bought was something small...I think it was a guitar...maybe it was a guitar amp...anyways...not too expensive. Once I won the auction, I couldn't stop....I bought everything...more guitars, more amps, golf clubs, snowboards, I even bought a Z3 and M3 convertibles.....HELP!!!! HOW DO I STOP!!! Those darn auctions....once I bid on something....I have to have it....it's all about winning....and....I just hate to lose....even in auctions!!! That's so bad...don't you think?

Yeah Ebay can be lots of fun. I always come accros thing you can't find in shop anymore. It's like cool being able to track down stuff even for a very reasonable price. Or to buy things that are way overprices when you buy them new. I always go for the reasonable value. Overbidding is a bad thing. Oh I recently found the first Steeler album on CD. You might know that one. Was really happy with it. Since it was the only one missing in my Yngwie Malmsteen collection! woot
Stopping is quite easy... just don't do it anymore Exclamation Laughing
Winning is easy, being a good looser is what I always try to be. Wink
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
sfthong wrote:

Jazz...I guess you're way ahead of me in guitar playing because you love jazz...I love jazz but it's too darn hard to play and I just don't have time to practice any more. So I'm stickin with what I know...hammer ons, pull offs, and of course...tapping.!

Sorry to say, I hate jazz music! It drives me crazy Evil or Very Mad In a bad way!
Its the only music i dislike, maybe ill appreciate it more with time Confused

I know! Laughing To be honest I'm not a real jazz fan, but like some nice jazz crossovers. Like when you mix Jazz with blues or Jazz with dance music.
Jazz is sometimes just turning into meaningless noodling. I once asked a serious jazzplayer what he did when playing outside and he had no clue either. Laughing

Remember playing a wrong note once is a mistake. Twice is Jazz. Razz

Sorry sfthong. I was just pulling your leg there man. Twisted Evil
I love to rock!
Hey do you have any recordings of your guitarplaying?

MartinaWarren wrote:
sfthong wrote:

Martina...why don't you like guitar players...they are loyal and are not "PLAYERS". Also, they are very very very good with their fingers!

I never said i didnt like them Cool

Razz Embarassed
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Satch wrote:
sfthong wrote:
Also, they are very very very good with their fingers!

Ssssssshhhhhhh..... don't give away all our secrets Exclamation woot

Remember sfthong "Vibrato" Wink

Ok maybe i should look for a guitar player then woot whistling

whistling
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember playing a wrong note once is a mistake. Twice is Jazz. Razz

Sorry sfthong. I was just pulling your leg there man. Twisted Evil
I love to rock!
Hey do you have any recordings of your guitarplaying?

I also heard that playing a wrong note once is a mistake and twice or more is Jazz. I guess I'm an awsome Jazz guitar player!

I don't have any recording...I used to but don't have any time record things...to busy with life...

I do wish I had more time to just sit down and play more, be more creative, and record...I guess I should start bidding on an 8 track on E-bay. Do you have any recommendation Satch?
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok....I feel stupid....how do you guys do that quote thing? Also, how do you quote several things and answer them separately? Does that make sense? I'm just a insurance and fianancial advisor so not too familiar with all these computer lingo and technologies. But I did buy an iPod Photo 60GB and down loaded all my cd's. I only have about 700 songs downloaded and it can hold up to 15,000. I guess I need to buy more CD's.
bennie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
Ok....I feel stupid....how do you guys do that quote thing? Also, how do you quote several things and answer them separately?

Hi Sfthong,
You are not the only one who has difficulties with that.
So someone was so kind to create a helptopic:

http://www.eadultgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=879

It is so much better explained then I ever could.
Most important..just push the "qoute"button on the message you want to reply too..then delete the sentences that are irrelevant..
That is what I just did Smile

(I also deleted the colorcode btw)

EDIT:
perhaps the helptopic is not so clear.
So after you pushed the qoute button you can do whatever you want as long as the qoute starts with
[quote="name"? and ends with [/quote?
(The ? should be a ] , but then the system thinks it is a quote

So you could type
bennie wrote:
I hope this made sense ...
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
You are not the only one who has difficulties with that.
So someone was so kind to create a helptopic:

http://www.eadultgames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=879

It is so much better explained then I ever could.
Most important..just push the "qoute"button on the message you want to reply too..then delete the sentences that are irrelevant..
That is what I just did Smile

(I also deleted the colorcode btw)

EDIT:
perhaps the helptopic is not so clear.
So after you pushed the qoute button you can do whatever you want as long as the qoute starts with
[quote="name"? and ends with [/quote?
(The ? should be a ] , but then the system thinks it is a quote

So you could type
bennie wrote:
I hope this made sense ...

Thanks for the flash link...I guess I have to practice to get it perfect...that means work less...spend more time on the Forum...Neh....need to make more money....
bennie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:

Thanks for the flash link...I guess I have to practice to get it perfect...that means work less...spend more time on the Forum...

OK..
sfthong wrote:

Neh....need to make more money....

You need money too Smile

Ah it worked !!
I am sure you will be able 2 make more qoutes in a message too ..like I just did.
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bennie wrote:
Ah it worked !!
I am sure you will be able 2 make more qoutes in a message too ..like I just did.

My my my...I think I figured out the quoting thing...now I'll be quoting like a mad dawg.
bennie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
My my my...I think I figured out the quoting thing...now I'll be quoting like a mad dawg.

Carefull with the quoting..sometimes less is more Smile
Have fun Exclamation
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:

I guess I'm an awsome Jazz guitar player!

Confused Maybe Laughing

Quote:
I don't have any recording...I used to but don't have any time record things...to busy with life...

yeah... I hate that life is too short and all about priorities and conflicts.
When you have a lot of time you have no money and when you are very busy you make money to buy fun things, but don't have time to use them.
Razz
Quote:
I do wish I had more time to just sit down and play more, be more creative, and record...I guess I should start bidding on an 8 track on E-bay. Do you have any recommendation Satch?

I would recomend playing more guitar then spending time bidding on Ebay. *smartass look* Rolling Eyes
Seriously though you might have fun with the Korg PXR4 - Pandora:digital recorder. It also has a rhythm machine and build in effects, also nice as practice device to get your chops down.

Plus you get a free exclusive track of Steve Vai called "feathers" woot
Satch

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
I guess I need to buy more CD's.

You need to buy my cd's Laughing Sorry man can't tell you... Twisted Evil

I would recommend seeing your taste in guitarplayers maybe opening new doors for you to find the following albums: Idea
Dream Theater - Scenes From A Memory
Symphony X - The Odysssey
Steve Morse Band - Coast to Coast
Vinnie Moore - The Maze
Narnia - Desert Land
Steve Vai - The Ultra Zone
Joe Satriani - Engines Of Creation Wink
sfthong

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
You need to buy my cd's Laughing Sorry man can't tell you... Twisted Evil

Why can't you tell me?

Satch wrote:
I would recommend seeing your taste in guitarplayers maybe opening new doors for you to find the following albums: Idea
Dream Theater - Scenes From A Memory
Symphony X - The Odysssey
Steve Morse Band - Coast to Coast
Vinnie Moore - The Maze
Narnia - Desert Land
Steve Vai - The Ultra Zone
Joe Satriani - Engines Of Creation Wink

I do like Dream Theater, Steve Morse Band, Vinnie Moore, Steve Vai, and Mr.......should I say it? Joe Satriani...aka...I'll let others figure that one out.

I've seen Steve and Joe play with Yngwei last year or was it year before that at a G3 concert.....I do like Yngwei's neo classical style alot...I guess because I was a classical pianist prior to my guitar obsession.

I'm going to have to check out Nania and Symphony X. I never heard of them.
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sfthong wrote:
Martina,

One of your hobbies are shopping....as well as mine.

It's weird...I think I'm addicted to buying stuff...I keep telling my self that I should only buy the things I need but keep buying the stuff because either I want it or it's a great deal. It's very hard for my friends and family to buy stuff for me for Christmas and my birthday because all the things I want....I already have.

I know you said you like to buy stuff on ebay...I think you said that somewhere...me too. First thing I bought was something small...I think it was a guitar...maybe it was a guitar amp...anyways...not too expensive. Once I won the auction, I couldn't stop....I bought everything...more guitars, more amps, golf clubs, snowboards, I even bought a Z3 and M3 convertibles.....HELP!!!! HOW DO I STOP!!! Those darn auctions....once I bid on something....I have to have it....it's all about winning....and....I just hate to lose....even in auctions!!! That's so bad...don't you think?

Yes i love ebay too. And i end up half the time spending more then the item is worth, cause just like you, I hate to lose! Shocked

But most of the time i only buy Books, CD's, DVD's and Lingerie on Ebay. But after i read the books i re sell them on ebay, and also sell my lingerie on erosbids.com as you know.

So maybe a little advise for you is, if you have so much time and love ebay so much, why dont you find good deals bid, and then re sell them as a hobby?

These days i like to call myself an International Book dealer! Cool Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:

Yeah Ebay can be lots of fun. I always come accros thing you can't find in shop anymore. It's like cool being able to track down stuff even for a very reasonable price. Or to buy things that are way overprices when you buy them new. I always go for the reasonable value. Overbidding is a bad thing. Oh I recently found the first Steeler album on CD. You might know that one. Was really happy with it. Since it was the only one missing in my Yngwie Malmsteen collection! woot

LOL Satch...Good Advise

I always think its funny when i search my name on Ebay, people seem to be selling something else of me weekly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14280&item=6945353564&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

Now who would wanna buy these dodgy pics!
These were taken in Florida while working at the InterNext Covention on the 13th August 2004! Which was one day after my 21st bday, now that was a hangover Exclamation Shocked
Satch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
Satch wrote:

LOL Satch...Good Advise

I always think its funny when i search my name on Ebay, people seem to be selling something else of me weekly.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=14280&item=6945353564&rd=1&ssPageName=WD1V

These were taken in Florida while working at the InterNext Covention on the 13th August 2004! Which was one day after my 21st bday, now that was a hangover Exclamation Shocked

Yeah I once almost had the DVD you were featured on for Playboy for only $5, but some ....... person did a bid just 1 minute for the end of the auction. Crying or Very sad

Oh yeah it might be much more difficult to find pictures of you were you were not hung over.... Shocked *tease*
uh oh *ducking away for left hook of Martina* Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Satch, This little dude is cool
Satch

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Yeah it's me! *GRIN FROM EAR TO EAR* Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

Satch wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
Satch wrote:

LOL Satch...Good Advise

Yeah I once almost had the DVD you were featured on for Playboy for only $5, but some ....... person did a bid just 1 minute for the end of the auction. Crying or Very sad

Oh yeah it might be much more difficult to find pictures of you were you were not hung over.... Shocked *tease*
uh oh *ducking away for left hook of Martina* Laughing

DVD for Playboy, Thats weird as i have never done one Confused
Lol Thats true Satch Laughing
MartinaWarren
Official Model

Satch wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Yeah it's me! *GRIN FROM EAR TO EAR* Laughing

lol Laughing
Satch

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:

Sounds like aonther ebay froud then. Hmmm too bad I didn't store a picture of the front. It looked quite professional. Maybe they just put you on the cover. You did some fotoshoots for Playboy in 2002 right?
Do you have those pictures Question Razz
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Satch wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:

Sounds like aonther ebay froud then. Hmmm too bad I didn't store a picture of the front. It looked quite professional. Maybe they just put you on the cover. You did some fotoshoots for Playboy in 2002 right?
Do you have those pictures Question Razz

What was the dvd about, did it say?
No i dont have the playboy magazine i was in any more but there was only 1 pic of me anyway Confused
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> MartinaWarren.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: