What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Question about Fursona's

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Question about Fursona's Reply with quote

So, I'm hoping this is in the right sub forum cause I just kinda had this idea...

So I was looking at making a new fursona since Nik is kinda inactive, and I wanted it to be a unique creature. I decided I'm going to do a mudkip Fursona. What are your opinions?

And before you say "Oh thats not a real creature!!!" I'm talking about the Axolotl (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axolotl)

Let the discussion commence!
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MEXICAN WALKING FISH! I love those things.

As for your choice, I'm not sure. It was understood a while ago that creatures such as dragons and so forth are not allowed. But it was recently discussed and I believe that it was established that those rules mainly apply to characters intended to be in the comic itself. It's my understanding that forum only characters are allowed more leniency.

It seems to be a grey-ish, debated area.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Crow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea kind of how Medel is. Although, it is a real animal, and it would be based off the Axolotl. I just threw the mudkipz thing there for the internet meme lolz and I know jokes would be made about it. I'll see about it. I want to have a picture done before I commit a new fursona :p
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah. Thing is... fish were thrown into that category with mythical creatures as well. Fish, amphibians and I even understand prime-apes were put into it. But I'm not saying you can't make the character. I'm just noting what I know. I'm sure others have info and opinions as well.

Crow

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OHHH I get it. Because of the lack of realism that they'd be able to survive without constant water submersion. I guess I should find something else..I was also considering a chinchilla cause they're so damned cute..xD
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never thought full on amphibians were out of the question, but I do believe that fish were. However, in this case, I could picture a steam-punk sort of reverse scuba system. The frills would be encased in water reserves that had water pumped through a small tank worn on the back.

For those who recall my stance on alternate fursonas, I think enough people carried on their own way, making it pointless now that there is precedence.
kommy
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, you can say you are whatever you want to be. A husky writer from Russia who wants a place to work in peace, a precocious rat gal aspiring to be one of Bon Bon's high end call girls, or a three headed fluffy pink half rottweiler/half marmoset/half elf from somewhere in the vicinity of Betelgeuse that wants to discover what this thing that Earthlings call 'love' is and how it can possibly work with their own highly imaginative plumbing. No one is going to stop you.

Just that the ones that don't fit get ignored by the web site and possibly the other forum-goers. If you want a cameo, avatar, or whatnot from the site, you have to fit in the setting.

If you're unsure, just imagine the character walking down Bon Bon's main street. If they are automatically the center of attention or it's inconceivable that they are not, you've probably gone too far.
Crow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha! Ok so the general consensus is that it is a bad idea. Thats fine, exactly what I was looking for :p. I was researching Chinchilla's earlier...I think I might deal with the RP's on my plate before thinking about bringing in another full time character as Chastity is pretty busy as it is.
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, goodluck with whatever you decided to make/do.

tyciol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like a maid fursona like in Victorian Romance Emma.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: