What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Furry StarCraft
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Furry StarCraft Reply with quote

(Starting out with the into again, just to get the ball rolling)

It has been two years since the end of the Brood War. The Dominion regained its strength and most of the Koprulu Sector came under its control. Only a handful of Rebels, such as Raynor’s Raiders and the Ragnarok’s harbingers, continued to fight the Dominion.

At the same time the Protoss had rebuilt their civilization on Shakuras and had regained some of its worlds from the Zerg. Though at odds with most Terran factions the Protoss still welcomes those that have helped them in the past, like Jim Raynor.

The Zerg are pretty much dormant at this time. All except for one Zerg Cerebrate named Dargoes who’s decided to launch a series of attacks against both Terran and Protoss. Whether this is one of Kerrigan’s plans to take the Koprulu sector is still unknown.
...........................................................................................................

On board the Thor’s Hammer

Dailen looked over a holographic map of Tarsonis.

‘Has really been three years since my worlds fall,’ he thought.

Three years since the Confederacy was destroyed, two years since the end of the United Earth Directorate’s defeat against the Queen of Blades. Two years working as a freelance Merc, doing odd jobs here and there while hitting Dominion targets and keeping ahead of Mengsk’s forces.

‘At least I’m better off then most of Mengsk’s enemies. I still don’t know how Raynor is able to keep ahead of Mengsk. Heh, then again his plan to launch a surprise raid against a Dominion supply depot was genius.’

With a sigh he turned the map one more time before turning it off and looked around the command deck. Most of the crew had turned in for the night. Only the night shift was on station.

The Timber Wolf walked off the bridge and headed towards his quarters. Once there he picked up his data pad and looked over some recent information.

‘Lets see, Raynor’s hit another Dominion supply depot, heh that’ll make that ass wipe Mengsk happy. Not much on the Mercenary side right now. Not much else on employment. Energy supply is low. I’ll have to Umoja to pick up some more. Hmm lets see...’

As Commander Dailen pondered, on a far off planet something has awakened. The Cerebrate Dargoes has awakened. Throughout the planet an entire Zerg Swarm starts to move. Soon Dargoes’s time will come.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Kalthas

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I love when I get to blow chunks in that ass wipe's face." Mathew stated during the victory party at the rebels temporary base. "Mengsk never knew what hit him, Eh boys?"

The other rebles cheered, all save Raynor. "Hey now boy, Just cause we beat him today doesn't mean he's done." After killing the mood jim left for his bridge, ale in hand.

Matt grinned at his platoon of pilots. "Fine work out there today, I managed to get some fine scrap from em." He gestures for them to follow him to the outer cave. "Don't yet know what this thing does yet,"he gestures to an inactive Psionic Transmitter, "but I got the main drive offa dat goliath dat was givin us all a hard time. it's got sumtin new in it."
He got a keg out that he'd been saving and broke it open. "To US, the baddest Seige team in the universe!"
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*In Slumber...*

I am the ghost of games... What i am, all i will be
-Xivk
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Lets see what all there is..." Kynith said as he looked at his P.D.A. "Man, there is nothing for a lone merc... everything in this half of the sec needs a group. People these days don't bleve one man can get the job done." Kynith wispered with a hent of anger as he let his PDA drop to the table. "Well its settled if i want to get paid i gatta join but who? There are only two groups around here... Well time to get going." Kynith said as he stood up, grabbed his pda, and left the tavern.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk just was sitting at the bar in a dark cornor, drinking something that was highly iligacal.

His cloaking suit was damage, now he his left leg and his tail was now cloaked, his right arm was then cloaked then visible.

He had no past, only a future of war and death.

Some furs called him a hero, only because he took them out a cell of the enemy base just a few hours ago.

He needed to talk with the commander. Henk walked to Dailen's quarters, broke the lock open and hacked his way in.

He saw the wolf, he then jumped and shouted "BOOOO!!"

"Haha Comander, the security of your ship is very easy. But what about my payment?"

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

My FA; http://www.furaffinity.net/user/henkcobra/
Ekrance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ekrance heared lots of histories about the Rebels, the Zergs destroyed his planet and the only thing he could do is fight them back.

He was into the Rebels' ship and was looking out for the comander, some questions here, others there... and he found the room

He knocked the door and waited till someone answer for seeing if the comander was there. "Excuse me, comander?"
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

‘I hate it when he does that,’ thought Dailen.

He looked up at Henk, sighed and wagged his right index finger at him.

“One of these day’s you’re going to do that and your employer is going to have a heart attack.”

He pulled out a key from around his neck and opened a door on the right side of his desk. In it was a safe. After opening it he handed Henk a bag of credits. He then closed the safe and then the door, locking it.

“Its all there, count it if you like.”

He heard the knock on the door and got up and opened it. Standing there was a young Gray Wolf. Dailen stepped aside to allow him to enter.

“Come in, I was told we have a new trooper on board. Please have a seat and we’ll get started.”

He looked at Henk.

“As for you, if you don’t mind I have some business now.”

He looked at the door and pressed a button but it wouldn’t close.

“Before you go though.”

He points at the door.

“Fix my door, since you broke it... again!”

Dragoes was awake and aware.

‘Arise my swarm! Arise and serve me! The time of our awakening has come!’

All over the planet billions of Zerg started to stir. Zerglings started to roam in their packs, Hydralisks were hissing and crawling out of their burrows and Mutalisks were taking to the air. All over the planet Dragoes Zerg Swarm was awakening and the Galaxy was ripe for the taking.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*In slumber*

-Xivk
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"But sir that is my home. I got Family and friends there." Kynith argued with a tiger infront of him.

"I don't cair privet. I don't even cair if you had children back on Mar Sara, You belong to the cofedericy now." The tiger yelled and then growled at the last part. "Head to your corters now. You'll bee doing training till you don't even remember who you mama and papa are! Now Move!" The tiger yelled as Kynith left the room.

A black panther in officer uniflorm comes into view

"But sir we can't obay that order. We got troops down there and some are my friends." Kynith argued with the panther.

"I know. But i will follow the order to the letter. Now get your men moving Corpral." The panther ordered as he sat at his desk.

"But..." Kynith started.

"I said NOW!" The panther yelled.

Just then the cargo box he was sleeping on jerked and startled Kynith. Without even relizing it he drew one of his knifes as he jerked up and looked around with a cold sweat around his face.

"We seem to have hit some miner turbulince nothing to get y'all draws in a bunch over." The pilot said over the intercom.

"That means we are getting close." Kynith wispered to himself as he got back on the box and tryed to get some more sleep but with less memories in them.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk took the credits of the wolf. " Thank you 'Master'!" Henk used the term 'Master' only to make fun of the Commander.

Henk put the pad against the door and tapped a few codes. " So. Door is reapaired. You 2 love birds can have some privacy!"

The door closed before they could react. Henk walked to his room while his counts his money.

50.000 credits. Now he had enough to make the first terran shield generator.

When he was in his room he took a seat and opened a channel and a face of a fate pig showed in the screen.

" Yeah do you have to money for the minerals snake?" Said the pig to Henk.

"Yes. Go the the location like we agreed I be there in say 2 days, Henk out."

Now Henk only had to wait until the cruiser had to take his 'pitstop' and he could begin to finish his own shield and give a shield to the Commander wolf and the money would be coming to him and there would be money for 10 lifetimes.

My favorite RP please join and dominate me : http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6811&start=0

Ekrance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ekrance saw the cobra going away. 'What a peculiar cobra...' He looked then to the commander, the same race he was.

"Commander!" Said while looking at him. "Im ready for whatever it goes now! I want to be a rebel!" Said the wolf.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dailen nodded and sat back down at his desk and looked up the wolf’s profile.

‘Hmm says here his world was destroyed, doesn’t give a name though, damn Dominion. Hand to hand combat skills, could defiantly use that. Physical came out pretty good. Oh yeah I think I know where to place him.’

He looked up at Ekrance and smiled.

“Ekrance, I think you’ll be perfect for a new Spec Ops team I’m putting together, called Infiltrators. Their mission is very simple, to infiltrate enemy positions and cause as much havoc as possible, giving my ground troops an easy opening. Mind you these mission’s won’t be easy but from what I’ve read on your profile I believe you are one of the few that can pull it off. I want you to report to Lieutenant Brock down at hanger three. He’ll give you the run down on how the unit works.”

Dailen stood up and shook Ekrance hand.

“Welcome to Ragnarok’s Harbingers.”

Meanwhile...

Dragoes began to mentily scan the part of space he was in. He located a Dominion outpost on the world he was on. Soon he sent out his Zerg to devour the outpost quickly. The Dominion troops never knew what hit them. Due to how far out the outpost was no one would know what happened till it was too late.

With that done Dragoes began to assemble his Swarm and prepare his invasion of the Sector.
Kalthas

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mattew was late, he knew it as soon as he came to. "I guess that ghost juice really was just for psi only." He held his head due to the hangover of the centery smashing inside his brain.

The wrist comm, laying on the desk near his toolbox suddonly beeped. normally the sound was very quiet and had to go for a few minutes before he'd see it flashing. but today...

"Where are you." Jim's angry voice came from the slim device as he hit the access button. "We had a meeting at 0700 and I needed your imput."

matt glanced around seeing his bay. "Sorry sir, the juice we had turned out to be harder then getting laid during a Zerg swarm. What'd I miss?"

Jim musta been mad, due to the silence. "Alright, we're going after a Dominion research facility. They've come up with something new and we're going to take it." a bit of static. "Come to the bridge, I'll need you to go in and we need to go over some more about what to expect."
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*In hibernation*

-Xivk
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Maybe if i stay here i will see some one. Its been dead though out the entire ship. Must be a big meetin." Kynith grumbled as he ate a bite of his food. "So this is where Jim is hideing out. Well if i can't find out where the meetin is nothin off my back. I don't start till next mission." He continued as he ate in the messhall.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Sorry but Internet was broken again)

Henk wake up with a shiver. Those damn dreams thought he. Since he had that incounter with that female protoss he could think free again.

He walked out his room to the bridge. He wanted to know if there were some missions who needed his assistance.

The doors opened and the snaked greeted the furs inside " Greetings my fellow 'ronins' and my 'shogun'. What kind of missions are there that needs my my my aaah service? Ooh and my 'shogun' when we have that pit stop, I would like to transfer some minerals to the ship.If my experiment works we have shields like the Protoss."

( ronin = mercenary shogun= warlord)

Ekrance

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ekrance went down to the hangar three and asked for the Liuteneant Brock, then, he found him

"Liuteneant Brock, Sir! I am Ekrance , new member of the rebels!" he said "Commander Dailen sent me here to talk with you about the new Spec Ops Team, called the Infiltrators, Sir!" He said looking at the liuteneant
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

=Shadowguard Complex 13, Umoja=

Katmir had just field-stripped his C-20A Gauss Rifle in his personal quarters when new orders came in from the Protectorate on his desktop:

[GSG-137770: Two soldiers on leave had a picnic in Skelter Woods, when they witnessed a fully-armored person approach a space truck. The individuals exchanged canisters 90% identified as specifically engineered to contain zerg spores. Our unarmed soldiers made a hasty retreat then. Your assignment is to scout the area for suspicious activity. If their report can be corroborated, contact myself personally for further instructions. See MSgt LeChusa for vehicle clearance.]

Katmir gave with a sideways grin. LeChusa is terran spanish for 'vulture'. And the sarge in charge of the Vulture squadrons is one too. Katmir locked his ghost armor on, attached his rifle to his back, grabbed his goggles, and blew a kiss at a portrait of his armadillo girlfriend Consuelo before heading out the door.

=Thirteen miles later, Skelter Woods=

Katmir rode his Vulture at top speed towards the Woods when his gear detected movement in the air a good distance away. His headcam began recording then. What was reading as a gaggle of gliderhawks was actually a boxy-looking ship descending deep into the Woods. Katmir flew in as far he could before hitting the ground running. He got giddy having to run through this area, as this was one of the few large tree clusters on the continent. He rather enjoys the parkour training the Protectorate gives, but there's nothing quite like the feel of something natural, like jumping over the large shrubbery and leaping between the trees while trying to remain stealthy. Seconds later, he used psiweave to appear as a blacklizard just wandering by the clearing where the space truck had landed. He was getting angry at what he discovered.

Something else that was in rather low numbers on Umoja were Mutates. Although infected, terran science found a way to control the violent zerg tendencies in these mutants with nanotech. This one must be malfunctioning to conduct illegal business out here instead of using the R&D Labs. The mutate registered in his specs as part of the Umojan Protectorate, but the nearby collection of cannisters containing zerg spores said otherwise. Katmir autodialed his XO with the live feed from his specs, but he wasn't answering. The two terran truckers seemed a little off as well. Then he saw the small shoulder spikes when they turned to leave. He hailed his XO as ordered one more time, but yet there was no response. So he swung his RIFLE to the ready and double-tapped the two truckers on their way up the ramp. The infested terran spun and hurled spines from its chest in Katmir's direction.

He was already up in the branches taking aim when another salvo caused him to retreat instead. He tried manipulating the mutate's mind, but all he got telepathically were blasts of rage and despair. This is not uncommon considering the nanobots regulating behavior, but this one was definitely malfunctioning and in a terrible state. Katmir leapt from one tree to the next, making his way back to the hoverbike. He turned it on and immediately flew circles around the attacking mutate.

He dropped three spider-mines at close proximity, avoiding massive clawed limbs and nasty growls from knocking him down. They went off one by one, stunning the mutate for a moment. Then he fired a couple of frag grenades from the bike, using telekinesis to have them explode near its torso. Finally, Katmir maneuvered the hoverbike sideways and over the mutate, allowing him to fire twice directly into its skull from above, killing it instantly. Before the mutate completely hit the ground, Katmir flew the vulture around and fired the last grenade on it for overkill.

=Shadowguard HQ=

The black equine XO closed a door behind him and walked slowly to his busy but tidy desk. "No more goddamn chipotle chimichangas for breakfast..." he muttered. Pushing the onscreen button, he got a live feed from Katmir's goggles where he was disabling the space truck's onboard systems for later inspection.

"GSG-13.77.70, what is your status?"

"Sir, I've got a real kick-ass video for you to review. Suffice it to say the initial report was right, and we'll need NCIS on this pronto. See? A truckload of zerg hyper-evolutionary virus cannisters. Good thing it's above my pay-grade to give a shit, huh?"

"I can't promote you yet, Agent Mahal, effective as you are. You have a busy day ahead of you. Please report to the Spy Deck for a special off-world mission."

"Thank you... sir."

"Agent Mahal."

"Yes, sir?"

"You're a damn good ghost."

"Thank you, sir. Area is quarantined. Am proceeding to the shuttle bay, AFI."

And so, Katmir sped away on his Vulture and wondered what the new orders were going to be.

Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dailen watched Ekrance leave and sat back down. He did some paperwork and then yawned. He got up, locked his room and went to bed.

Meanwhile...

Lieutenant Brock turned and looked at Ekrance and nodded.

“I just got word, Ekrance was it? Welcome to the Infiltrators. I know it sounds pretty boring but the unit was just formed. We haven’t had many missions just yet. Anyway, follow me and I’ll introduce you to your team mates.”

Brock began to walk towards a small group of furs on the other end of the hanger.
Kalthas

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After the long and boring lecture about being tipsy, not to mention late to the meeting, Matt was breifed on the schematics as far as we knew them.

"So I'm goin in with a platoon of fire bats and two medics with a single ghost backup? Jim, this is just screammin trap good buddy. Can't I get a murauder at least? those guys know how ta rip it up."

"Afraid not Matt," Jim replied sounding genuanly sorry. "But we do have that speceil death trap of a mobile suit finished for ya." He grinned. "ya know your insane to want ta have duel plasma rifles attached to the darned thing."

I grinned, so I was to get a nifty toy after all. True I hate ta be without ma baby Tank, but it wouldn't fit inside. "Ai'ght jim, I'm ready, when do we go?"

"Right now, meet the team in the launching bay. It'll take you ten hours of hyper flight to get there. I need you sober on this one Matt."

Matt salutted the boss and left for the bay, grumblin all along about suicide runs, but t just might be worth it.
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*In a flash with a shadow quickly going through the hallway the lights cut out around matt, unable to move as creep oozed from the ceiling and walls covering all around with the low sounds of claws scraping, hissing echoing, and a gurgling voice.*

"Dretch... commander... bring... to meeeeeeee"

*with that saying as the lights suddenly came back on, the creep gone and the regular sounds of other people around*

-Xivk
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Ah the dockng bay... ow lets take a peak at who all is going on the mission." Kynith said talking to himself as he walked over to a dropship that is perparing to launch.
henkcobra
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Henk follows the group to the hanger. He noticed that almost every VIP of the rebel group is here.

He looked until the dropship was landed. He hoped that the pig had send the minerals with this ship.

He then turned to the commander and asked " Sir, what would you give me for a full working shield generator, based on protoss shield technology?"

Ekrance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ekrance Followed Brock

"So, Lieutenant Brock, is the unit going to receive missions soon sir?" He asked while walking "I'm nervous, i mean, it's the first time im in an army..." He said
Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

=Spy Deck, Unknown Orbital Installation, Umoja=

Upon arrival, Agent Mahal was met by an avian representative of the Umojan Ruling Council with a set of orders. "I am Minister Gallo. It is a pleasure to meet an Umojan Protectorate Shadowguard of your caliber, Agent Mahal."

Katmir raised an eyebrow at the robed rooster. "Thank you, Minister. My reputation precedes me, then. It's a suicide run , isn't it?"

The Minister chuckled a bit, and showed Katmir the direction they needed to walk. "Commander Nybbas spoke highly of you. Mostly I like to think that all our psychic espionage agents are as self-directed as you. Though it makes for good soldiers, certain situations, sensitive events if you will, require a level of scrutiny and finesse only achieved by, quite frankly, those who dare operate well beyond their call of duty."

"Sir, surely you refer to the "Simonson Operation". Honestly, that was an ugly trick shot. Everyone with a decent Psi Index reads through that.", said Katmir non-chalantly as they approached a docking bay.

Minister Gallo shook his head. "Yes, and the Ruling Council appreciates the Shadowguard's maintaining overall integrity concerning that. I'm glad that you're blunt with me, Agent Mahal. You're just the fur for the job that we need." He nodded towards the datapad in Katmir's paws.

Katmir eyed the contents; a brief dossier of Commander Dailen Frost, specs of his battlecruiser "Thor's Hammer", and a list of arms and equipment he was to receive.

"Ragnarok's Harbingers? Are we taking the Norsemen religion seriously?"

"Agent Mahal... It is imperative that The Dominion be brought to a permanent end. Those of us with a little bit more than hope see the creation of such a group as a bright ray of sunshine in our darkened universe. You are to be our liaison, and are a most valuable asset out there among the stars, not acting as a detective for local affairs like illegal zerg spore distribution."

"But, sir! The Spy Deck can survey entire star systems, and a space truck just dropped in with that crap - that zerg filth! How can I leave my homeworld with incompetents allowing..."

"Ah, but you assume too much, Agent. It is simple police work, now in the hands of our NCIS. You, however have an official psi index of eight. That is rare enough. We feel that with proper application, meaning missions with Commander Dailen, you could very well improve your skills far better than you would on Umoja alone."

Katmir blushed, knowing he was very good with telekinesis and getting praise from a member of the Ruling Council. But mostly, he was concerned about leaving his girlfriend Consuelo. "How long is this assignment for , sir?"

"Indeterminate. The intelligence we have on the Dominion and the Zerg make it difficult to really answer that to anyone anymore. This is why you're needed out there, Agent. This war seems to have no end in sight." The Minister stepped up to the hangar doors and held his hands behind his back.

Katmir sent a message to his girlfriend using the same datapad he was given. An alert video on the pad showed the Thor's Hammer would arrive shortly for supplies.

Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keleindis was sitting down in her room in the makeshift Temple that had been set up for her order at the refugee camp she was looking at the Terran morning news her eyes were squinting in frustration

"bunch of blind children"

she said to her self as she floated her hand over the food tray absorbing the nutrients there from a blue fruit which disappeared when it was used up

she heard a beep and looked over at the comm on her bed, Standing up she walked over and picked it up

"En Taro Tassadar Zeratul, how my i help you Prelate?"

She answered the call from her superior he came into view in the comm

"En taro Tassadar Keleindis, i need you to go make contact with a special group of Terrans for me they are a group of anti confederates their commander's name is Dailen"

"it will be done Prelate, My life for Aiur" she hung up the call and stood hooking the comm to her wrist and heading out the door

CafePress
FurAffinity
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lieutenant Brock chuckled and patted Ekrance’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry, for now we’re only doing training missions. Need to get everyone up to speed and working as a team first before doing the real thing.”

With that they reached the group and Brock introduced Ekrance to the rest of the unit.

Meanwhile...

Dailen couldn’t get to sleep and decided to head back to the bridge. Once there he looked at the star map.

‘We should be near our drop off point in a few minutes.’

He checked the time and turned on the PA system.

“All personel prepare to jump. Jump on my mark.”

He checked his watch and counted down the seconds. Five seconds later.

“Mark!”

Thor’s Hammer jumped, moments later they we’re at the rendezvous coordinates.

‘Now we just have to wait for the supply ship to show up.’
xivk
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*In slumber*

-Xivk
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Only a handfull of firebats, a couple of medics, and a ghost. Now this is going to be fun." Kynith thought as he got to his crate with his armor in it.

a few minutes later.

"Its about time to kick it." Kynith said as he walked back over to them. "Murauder joining." Kynith said as the others looked at him and then went back to their buesess.
Ekrance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ekrance looked at the members of the unit "Well, I'm Ekrance, a new member, do we have any missions programmed for the moment, Sir?" He asked looking at Liuteneant Brock
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: