What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Do not worry you can rest here [rp for Rune and i]
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Julia Lovepaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:46 am    Post subject: Do not worry you can rest here [rp for Rune and i] Reply with quote

Aikita stood just outside the shop changing the sign to say closed when she turned seeing a rather tired looking man. She cocked her head to the side, her black bobed hair fell to the side she was leaning towars. "Hallo, are you okay sir?" She asked getting closer and rested her hand against his shoulder. "Do you want some water?" She offered, he raccoon like tail swaying about next to her, and her ears laid flat against her head. She didn't like seeing other people in any state besides happy.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It had been an especially long day for the fox. It was nearly sunset and only a fraction of the town still remained . Add that with the weight of the letters, the color of his outfit, along with the concealment of his natural colors, it came to no surprise that he would feel like he was in a natural sauna. As he began to stagger and lean against one of the buildings, a voice called out to him. A hand was placed on his shoulder, and turned to face a red panda woman, apparently showing concerned with his questionable condition. "No, I'm fine, its just been... a tiring day", he said with a tone that only made him sound somewhat cold. Underneath though, he was glad somebody even gave a damn.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Are you sure?" She asked one last time. "Cuase i can stay open and you can come by when you are done if it is on the way." She smiled as she pointed at her shop. "I have new business here and I love to bake, maybe I can make your favorite if you asked nicely?" She giggled softly and winked at him.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Not a problem", he replied, his voice wavered some, making him sound more socialable to her. Although his ears were nearly always laid flat by the weight of his hat, they perked up by her kind offer. "It does sound like it could be a great way to end the day", he smiled and took the black scarf away from his face, and showed off a small smile on his face. As he turned to push onwards, he looked back to her, "The name is Runai, miss...?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiled watching him, once he had taked away his scarf she giggled and blushed slightly. "I will be here, the door says closed but you may walk in....I'm Aikita....I know it's a japanese name but my father named me after my great great grandma." She smiled wider then looked away. "I might see you then...." She turned away and went into the shop.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runai looked after her as she disappeared into the shop. Throughout the rest of the day, he went onward, finshing the town run around, leaving an empty bag hanging off his back. "Whew... another long day ending yet again", he said with a sigh of relief, looking into the direction of Aikita's shop. "I wonder if the offer is still valid?", he asked aloud, looking up at the stars. Only a sliver of light hung from the disappearing sun beyond the horizon, adding to his worries. Deciding to take the chance, he walked onward and upward the leveled road, and made his way to her shop. Nervously, he knocked on the shop's door, unsure on whether or not the occupant inside was even still awake.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikita had taken a nap and then made a huge batch of random treats for tomorrow then made some for him to try. She sat thinking before she had heard the knocking, she got up and opened the door looking out and smilined seeing him. "Come in, come in.....I am glad you came...." She offered him a seat closest to the kitchen then brought out a few things and some water.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikita was certainly a most gracious hostess as she lead Runai to a small table. Runai could'nt help but smile also, seeing that she went through so much effort at the last minute to provide the treats she laid out before. "I'm glad that you welcome me into your shop", he said, opting to keep his scarf down and respectfully removed his hat to show off green tufts of spring time fur. He bowed his head and sampled a treat, a small, but delectable looking cookie. He gave a wider smile and hungrily ate some more. "Its delicious"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikita giggled and sat next to him with her legs crossed, her short chinese dress was slightly open so she could get comfortable. Her tail was rested in her lap and her ears still flat. "So you are post man person?" She asked softly as she leaned closer towards him.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Being in the position that he was, Runai was nearly always oblivious to the innuendo surrounding him in the town. It was always why he was in this business to start with. Still, now that he was not working, he could not help but notice Aikita's charm. She was kind, thoughtful, not full of herself, and she was considerate for others. "Yes, but it was the job that nobody seemed to want, so I took it", he replied, smiling to her and reached out. His hand met the top of her head and petted her with face still lit by that smile. "What about you, is this shop something you wanted?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"The shop was a family thing...but as you may not have noticed...but i am the last of my family...." She pressed into his hand softly and closed her eyes. "If you look at the paintings they are pictures of my home in China...." She opened one of her eyes to look at him.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runai looked at Aikita with a somber expression, both ears wilting with a pang of guilt in his heart. "I know how that is with family, unfortunately, I parted ways with mine long ago", he continued to pet her gingerly between the ears, looking at her expression. "I never been to China, but their language and culture speaks alot to me", he said and smiled to get her worries off her mind.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikita was really enjoying the petting so she moved her chair right against his and rested her head on the table letting her tail sway and lightly tap him. "I do miss my mother and my sister, but i know they are happy now...." She closed her eyes slowly and rested her hand softly on his thigh.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Despite his expression, Runai really was enjoying giving this woman's attention. It felt very much like how his sister always liked it when he petted her during a troubling time or a storm. "I'm sure they are leading comfortable lives now", he said softly, closing his own eyes and put his forehead down, emitting a low purr of contentment.

Last edited by Rune174 on Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Julia Lovepaw

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She slowly moved his hand away and looked off to the opposite direction of him, she had closed her legs and was pulling her dress down not wanting to say anything about her own private treat becoming happy. "Y....yes.....they must be very happy..."
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runai looked at her curiously. Although she was sweet, Aikita was surely a sensitive woman who did'nt speak openly about family, especially her own. "Look, I... um... I'm sorry if I pulled up a sore subject", he said with a bit of a bashful tone. Like a kid that was caught with a stolen cookie, he laid his hands in his lap, with his hands balled up in fists showing how nervous he was.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She leaned over and kissed his cheek softly, he was really sweet and she liked him but she wasn't going to ruin it by asking him to stick his hand in her cookie jar so she got up, bowed to him and disappeared into the back room till she was calm then came back out. "Do not worry, it is all past now and i have shop and live it a lovely town."
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He secretly blushed underneath his fur when he felt a pair of lips make contact with his cheek. Just as fast as the kiss happened, Aikita disappeared before ever realizing what had happened. When she came back, she made him worry less with her words of reassurance. "That is true. Even though I've only been here a few years, I never once spotted a sad smile on anybody here", he petted her again once, showing that he enjoyed the contact shared with him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She pressed up against him and rested her head on his shoulder as she wrapped her fluffy tail around his even fluffier tail and she just simply closed her eyes and chimed in agreement. Aikita was particularly loving with everyone but those who looked intimidating.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runai, although unused to intimate affection, wrapped his arms around the shoulders of the woman and smiled more gently and playfully bumped their foreheads together. "I have to say... I don't often meet with women so familiarly", he said and let her rest her head down onto his shoulder, "But it feels nice to finally do so".

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikita smiled sweetly and squeezed his tail playfully with her own before she kissed the tip of his nose affectionately. "Then I am special....yes?" She asked politly as she let his tail go and flicked her tail against his chin softly.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Special?", he asked to her, with his eyes showing the realization on what she was asking of him. His own tail, although limp on most occasions, began to waver along the floor, and felt it pat her tail this time. "I suppose you are", he smiled and this time gave the attention to her by planting a small kiss on her lips.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiled then turned red feeling his lips to hers, she rested her hand on his thigh as she leaned in closer to him keeping the kiss up before pulling away. He kept tempting her with his cute shyness, she couldn't bear it.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Runai blushed and gave an ackward smile when she pulled away. Although she was beautiful and very tempting, he was'nt sure if what he was doing was right. When he looked up at the clock, however, then outside, his eyes went wide and stood up. His sigh was audible as he pulled hid hat firmly on his head and grabbed the cylindrical bag off the side of the room. "Sorry miss Aikita, its getting late", he said as a sincere apology.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

She smiled when he did then sat kinda gawnking that he was already leaving. Aikita was used to this though, men would come in, charm her cope a feel then leave once they were bored with her. She simply nodded and turned away poking at the sweets sighing.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just as his hands touched the door, they were stayed by the sound of Aikita's sigh. Runai turned to her and walked back to her as she sat, knelt down and hugged her. "What is wrong?", he asked, obviously worried that he provoked sadness from her. Being somebody who hated to see another with a sullen expression, he could'nt help but want to do what it took to see her smile again.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikita looked to him then shook her head and shrugged. "I am just use to men leaving after....being around me...." She looked away from him pulling out of his grip and turned away from him. "I understand that you have to go....i am not stopping you....we just met...."
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I did'nt lie about you being special", he said with a firmness to his voice, walking around her so they could meet eye to eye. "Men are men, but each one is different... and I like you. I want to know you a bit better so we can", he kept going on and on, feeling his tail start to swiff along the floor. He smiled and took her hand to kiss it, "Besides, you are my first", he said, remembering the kiss he gave to her only moments ago.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aikita blushed and looked to him watching him curiously then got up and kissed him when he came up from kissing her hand then she looked away. "Okay...i....trust you..." She wrapped her tail around his softly then let it go and started to clean up.
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Runai stood up, his lips was met with hers, and felt a deep hotness in his face with a blush also before pulling her close. Cuddling with her just felt right, and his tail agreed as it began to sweep across the floor quickly. He held her clean up as a gentleman should and smiled. "It has been a very eventful night, I think its the best one by far", he remembered so many times how tired he was after a long day. Just the thought of being around this lovely pandaess was enough to keep moving.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: