What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Very pleased with Proof Positive

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Very pleased with Proof Positive Reply with quote

Hey Jeff! I only have a minute before I have to rush off but I want to tell you how much I am enjoying Proof Positive. When you rendered Spreading Eagle for her BOTM pictorial, I was struck by how gorgeous she was. I guess I see her as my number two J.B. after Wondy (which thrilled me further when I saw the two of them together at the end of Eagle's pictorial).

Under the circumstances, I cannot think of any J.B. that I would rather see shown in this comic's storyline, except for my all-time fav Wondy. Thanks for putting Eagle in the comic and please (PLEASE!) let's see some SERIOUS hardcore (not the quick-get-it-over-in-two-panels kind, if you know what I mean).

Oh, I REALLY like the final pics of Iron Miss's BOTM pictorial as well. Thanks for the hardcore. Do the "penetration" pics take longer because they are photoshopped or something? I am assuming that Poser doesn't do it. I like it when you show the actual insertion instead of the "face-in-front-of-the-willy" technique in the recent Gina comic at B.C..

Thanks for your continuous efforts to please your rabid fans!
Ben

(oh, are you interested in a commission for down the road?)
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Benjamin, glad you're liking the story. It's turning out to be fun to work on, and Eagle is one of the better model/texture combos to come along in a while, IMHO. Very Happy There is a lot of hardcore action planned!

Some of the penetration shots can be more difficult to do. Multiple models in one scene push the software, and some Photoshopping needs to be done to make sure everything connects, but it's possible. I'm finding ways to do things all the time as I spend more time with the software, getting to know how to get the results I need while working around the limitations. The models and textures have advanced a lot in past few years, but the program hasn't been updated in quite a while.

Right now I'm pretty swamped, but commissions may be possible down the road!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: