What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Christmas photoshoot idea?!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:04 am    Post subject: Christmas photoshoot idea?! Reply with quote

Would you guys like to see an amateur photoshoot at my home in front of my tree with a santa hat and a big red dildo for x-mas? Let me know so I can start working on it!
Jessexoxo
pjanes

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sounds like a good shoot, a nice dildo with a little bow on it and a cute little Santa hat.
Or how about a big bow on you, then we can all imagine un-wrapping you on Christmas morning, Twisted Evil

We don't need to see any red noses, reindeer or weird little elves running around, that's just freaky. Evil or Very Mad Ha Ha
Anon02

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds Hot!! Very Happy
Happy Holidays!!!!!
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, thats sounds OK. You should try to find one of those skimpy Naughty Mrs. Claus/Sexy Santas Helper outfits and of course make your way out of it. Or get totally naked spread eagle and stick a bow on your cute little pussy, and smaller ones on both nipples. Tease me a bit, it makes me really horney. Tis the season to get naked Twisted Evil Heh heh Very Happy
Wildcard

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
You should try to find one of those skimpy Naughty Mrs. Claus/Sexy Santas Helper outfits and of course make your way out of it.

Ron has used a Santa's helper outfit for a couple Strip Blackjack games so maybe, if he still has it around, he'd be willing to lend it to you for your sexy XXX-Mas shoot. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds very festive Jesse, you would lok well sexy in a kinky santa outfit Very Happy !!!
JesseCapelli
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was going to do the pics in from of my Christmas tree, but now it is dying from the heat!!! It has been like 80 out here every day! I guess I will do it on my bed, they will be posted by Christmas!
Jesse xoxo Smile
Vanilla

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

80 degrees!!!!! jeez it's below 0.C all the time here at the mo, I've relatives in Cal, If your watching this (doubtful but maybee Very Happy )I am coming over for Christmas and I expect load's of smart presents like ooooh a new car aswell as loads and loads of food and booze.
Very Happy
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah were freezing our asses off in the Ohio valley also. It has not broke 32 degrees in a week. Thankfully we've seen no snow(knock on wood) My brother and mom went and got her tree last night, I'm headed over there tomarrow to sample some of her good cookin, drink some wine and decorate it. My aunt and cousins are commin also. Kind of a Christmas before Christmas. My mom wants me to go hear her choir sing Handels Messiah. I have not beeen in a church in a VERY long time, the catholic faith does not thrill me as of late anyhow. I think I'm hellbound anyway so whats point eh? Who says heaven and hell even exist for that matter?

Last edited by craigfox on Tue Dec 21, 2004 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
pjanes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse wrote:
Quote:
I was going to do the pics in from of my Christmas tree, but now it is dying from the heat!!! It has been like 80 out here every day!

You must have air con in your house, or do you walk around all day naked and sweaty, Twisted Evil Hold on !!! do not use air con, the naked and sweaty bit sounds good Wink Wink
Vanilla

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope it snow's this Christmas, I love it when it snow's. I gonna go back home for Christmas day, my Mom is an awsome cook, I am going to stuff my face over Christmas then my new years resolution is going to be to loose the 8 stone I have put on over the holiday season Very Happy !!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> Jesse Capelli Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: