What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I did shoot with kyla cole

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 1:45 am    Post subject: I did shoot with kyla cole Reply with quote

I already told you that I will shoot with Kyla Cole,well I did yesterday.We did super super hot three photosets together,Kyla is really nice girl and she is beutifull too.I just love her eyes:-)).We booked beutifull hotel room,with old furniture.You will see thouse photos before Christmas,and also we have behinde the scene video,where you wil be albe to see how we spend the free time between photosets.
We already spoked about our next shoot,I can not wait.Becouse it was really great work with Kyla.

jana xoxo
anti_body

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 12:13 pm    Post subject: re: kyla cole shoot Reply with quote

Laughing sounds wonderful, jana
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Re: re: kyla cole shoot Reply with quote

anti_body wrote:

And I am not sure if you was on my live chat yesterday,but if not I was talking about the possibility to do a live show with kyla for my members and than for her members before Christmas:wink:
jana xoxo
Rich

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: re: kyla cole shoot Reply with quote

anti_body wrote:

There you are, Dean, I been looking for you. Got some information for you ...

Ok, first let me start by saying ... RONALD WE ARE NOT TRADING PICS - DO NOT HAVE HERNIA, PLEASE !!!

Dave and I continued our discussion regarding Jana's VirtuaGirl appearance. As it turns out, I checked my CD's and there are a total of six photosets of Jana at VirtuaGirl.

I posted a file in the Photo's section at officialjanacova (Jana's Yahoo Group) with one picture from each set in the folder. No nudes I'm afraid, because if I posted the nude pictures then how would you know which set they go with?

Just pointing this out if you want to see a "sample" of what VirtuaGirl has available.

If you are not already a member of the Yahoo Group, there is a link on the bottom right hand corner of the home page of clubjanacova to join the Yahoo group.

I accidentally stirred up some political controversy this afternoon over at Yahoo, so try not to get caught up in it (unless you want to - LOL).

See there is this "trouble-maker" side to me. But it also makes me irrisistable Wink
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 12:26 am    Post subject: Re: re: kyla cole shoot Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
anti_body wrote:

And I am not sure if you was on my live chat yesterday,but if not I was talking about the possibility to do a live show with kyla for my members and than for her members before Christmas:wink:
jana xoxo

Yeah, Jana, Anti-Body is Dean. So now I'm sure you know who it is Smile
craigfox

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 7:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana,
Thanks for shooting with Kyla and taking my sugestion. I thought you would enjoy it. Now if I could just get the two of you and Jesse in a set my heart would be content. Something like you did with Justine? Maybe you could talk Jesse into flying out to Czech since Kyla cant come to the states. I got an e-mail from Kyla a few days ago. Alls it said was "Love Kyla" I think she intended to attach one of the pics from the set you did, but it did not make it. She e-mailed me a week or so before that and told me she had a surprise for me. I can only speculate, not many models e-mail me out of the blue and tell me they love me. Thats is my best guess. Anyhow I cant wait to see them, but right now I cant afford to join your site also. Finally. Yesterday I got my first taste of some of your more hardcore work. With a model named Zora. It was very hot! I love your sweet voice and expressive face. That is one of the reasons I'm so fond of Jesse. Both of you can speak volumes with your eyes and face. I love it! I'm greatly anticipating seeing some more hard edged work of the two of you together. Jesse seems to be getting a lot more comfortable in front of the video camera judging by some of her more recent work and the hot live cams as of late. Seeing the two of you get it on will be a real treat.
Till later,
Craig
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Jana,
Thanks for shooting with Kyla and taking my sugestion. I thought you would enjoy it. Now if I could just get the two of you and Jesse in a set my heart would be content. Something like you did with Justine? Maybe you could talk Jesse into flying out to Czech since Kyla cant come to the states.
Craig

I will ask Jesse if she would be interesting to fly to Czech,but I know what she will say.So I think that this will not work.But for sure Iw ill do more shoots with Kyla,I like her a lot.ANd it is easy for us to do a shoots in Czech.
Talk to you soon.
jana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: