What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Those SheBulk close-up expressions...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eegore

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 2:47 pm    Post subject: Those SheBulk close-up expressions... Reply with quote

...are worth the price of admission alone! Ay yi, Jeff, that's great work. One ponders what's preventing SheBulk from a laying her big, green hands on Wondie's assets. A sense of duty? Nah. The script-writer keeping us in suspense? Mmmmm, could be...
ProphetTenebrae

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: none Reply with quote

I have to agree, it could be my overactive imagination but there are some very subtle expressions playing across her face. The anticipation of She-Bulk getting laid is definitely building.

I also think that Flasher and Superior Girl are probably more than a little envious of the chests on those other girls. Maybe Flasher could "accidentally" make herself a little bigger - leaving the oh so perfect Superior Girl to seethe with breast envy.
Terry

PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2002 9:37 pm    Post subject: New Page Reply with quote

Very nice job on this latest addition to the Quest for the Golden Skull, aka: How the Heroines Lost their Costumes....Again. Wonder Broad certainly has that "take charge" attitude, and that was quite selfless of her, offering to sate She-Bulk's raging libido if she would get her head in the game for a while. Ah well, sacrifices must be made, I suppose... Wink

I definitely agree that those close-ups are terrific and very effective at showing the wheels turning in She-Bulk's eyes. I haven't seen Poser being used to this effect very often at all, and it's quite impressive. That last panel, though, I should have seen coming. Wink Superior Girl seems to have dropped her "holier than thou" attitude for at least a second, enganged in some schoolgirl giggling at Wonder Broad's expense. Great work, guys, and well worth the wait!

Terry
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 6:46 am    Post subject: Big and Bold Reply with quote

Glad you guys like the new art! I've been pulling out some of my favorite comics to get some more inspired layouts, so hopefully it will show up in the latest batch. I'm really trying to get a tradition comics feel, rather than just 3D artwork stuck into square panels. Really trying to break the borders and be interesting while first maintaining the flow and be easily readable.

I've been looking at some of Todd Mc's early issues of Spawn and Joe Mad's Battle Chasers the last few days, which really break away from the white-page-with-rectangular-panel formats.

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
ProphetTenebrae

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 9:59 am    Post subject: Huge Weapons Knowledge Reply with quote

Battlechasers is certainly a comic well worth imitating...esp. Red Monika's huge...weapons knowledge Wink

The feel of the comic is definitely there and it's not just 3-d images put together on a page - it's like online comics before now, should have been done (yes, they should have had more sapphic superheroines and nudity).

I just hope that She-Bulk wins the poll so we get to see a lot more of her - and find out just how she got her abilities...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: