What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Trophy Hunt pg. 18

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
scud

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 2:28 am    Post subject: Trophy Hunt pg. 18 Reply with quote

I've just seen page 18 of Trophy Hunt, and it lookes great. Incidentally, I think that the panel featuring the full view of Crypt Kicker nude would make either a great puzzle image, or a great pinup.... heck, why not both?

Also, I've noticed that the Justice Babes comic itself seems to have been basicly forgotten about ever since page one of Trophy Hunt. Please say it ain't so, fellas! If you've run short on ideas, how about this: Use the Justice Babes comic as sort of an anthology series to tell the origins of the different characters, and when ever you have an idea for a non-origin story , do it as a sort-of "mini-series", like Trophy Hunt.
Using two tittles this way, you could cover more ground at roughly the same speed that you're going now. At least, I *think* that's how it would work...

I'd also like to ask if there will be more reward puzzles soon? I miss them...
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2002 4:13 am    Post subject: Original Comic Reply with quote

The original comic was sort of an introduction book, and the concept was that it would showcase one or two characters for a few pages at a time. We had a majority of members asking for longer stories with more girls in the mix, so it was set on the shelf in favor of the new team "book", Trophy Hunt, which has gotten a much better response. I think of the first effort as a prototype for what we have now while we learned what most of the members wanted, and I think we've got the formula much more refined now.

The beauty of online publishing, though, is that we can always drop back in a re-visit it if that's what members ask for. We've got so many girls we want to get into the spotlight, though, the larger team format is a lot more fun from what we've heard.

Thanks for the input! Every bit helps!

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: