What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Imperfect Picture junior...?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:23 am    Post subject: Imperfect Picture junior...? Reply with quote

I find Imperfect Picture more interesting to do than the Jigsaw Puzzles, but I have to admit to being a bit impatient with getting the whole thing rearranged to unscramble the picture. More often than not I end up being one row over too far to the left or right, in addition to being one row too high or too low many times. Then I've got to move the whole thing horizontally and/or vertically to finish unscrambling the picture, and having to do that alot gets frustrating. As a result not too much of my time is spent on Imperfect Picture. So I was wondering if you could either make some with squares which are a little larger, or have smaller pictures that would have less squares in them to move around. This would also give Imperfect Picture more variety in terms of having two different types to choose from to do.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually thought the A type puzzles are easy.... Too easy... Some folks complained and wanted more C type puzzles.

I left a B type puzzle open to be a mix of in between. The plan was to have "Square" pictures that are cut the same shape as C type. But it would be less pieces...

If it got any easier- You might as well Slider Puzzles. The game is almost like Slider Puzzles except you can swap pieces rather then slide them around.

Any comments/suggestions/opinions by other fans?

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here all this time I have been doing all the C type ones and didn't even realize that the A type have larger size squares. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, I'll give all those a whirl. Hope you'll continue making the A type, and some B type ones would be interesting to see.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for adding in some new A type to Imperfect Picture, Ron. Even though they are not as complex as the C type, I find them enjoyable enough to do over once or twice.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Thanks for adding in some new A type to Imperfect Picture, Ron. Even though they are not as complex as the C type, I find them enjoyable enough to do over once or twice.

I'm going to try to get B type ones in later. A square shape like puzzle with the same cutout shape like the C. so it's a mix inbetween A and C.

Glad you're enjoying the A ones tho.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
[I'm going to try to get B type ones in later. A square shape like puzzle with the same cutout shape like the C. so it's a mix inbetween A and C.

I'll be ready to give those a whirl whenever you're able to make them available. My lil old eyes will be a-watchin' for them. Smile

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> EAdult Discussions -> EAdultGames.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: