What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT! Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

I would like to ask that EVERYONE please check this link/documentary out. You can see the entire thing for free on Google...right now. Once you've seen this....please give the link...and info to everyone that you know and please let me know of your thoughts here. I would love to hear from you.

My love goes out to you.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

xoxo
ALLEY

AlleyBaggett.Net - The Official Site
http://www.alleybaggett.net
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this morning i couldnt sleep at 2am n was wondering around n checked out ur lastest post and i watched it until it was time 4 me 2 realize the hour was near 2 leave 4 my 10hr slavery...
i have 2 leave in just a few minutes but i will b back 2 give my thoughts in a well thought out clear manner 4 i had watched the entire movie u posted and i will spread the word 4 others 2 watch as well intently...

kevin
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok im back...
i couldnt stop thinking about all the controversy that was spun like a web in2 my mind...
so many memories as a child watching lester summeral or how ever u spell his name who ministered on televison when i was a young child... i remember him holding 2 little dogs displaying their purpose 4 scientist of conducting experiments on them 4 electronical devices 4 that one day they could apply their knowledge 2 the human in order 2 tightly govern the peoples move through out the world... and its scary 2 think that over 20yrs have passed that its slowly coming true...
and then there is should i believe in a higher power now with new ideas of what seems factual about the myths of stories from early egyptian 2 the rise n fall n rise again of christ...the truth is so confusing 4 the fact now adays ur not sure who 2 trust anymore... certainly not the media cause the government fabricates so much in4mation of what is allowed 2 b told and whats 2 b left out without second guessing it cause hey the race is about 2 begin or my fave show is coming on... jfk seemd 2 have died trying 2 give the people the facts of knowing their was a secrecy going on n he didnt feel it was right n someone shut him up... it wasnt oswald... but someone behin the black curtain of a secret government manipulating the facts and were helping buid the society of an empire they dreamed up and we will b the slavs under the govern city... listen 2 the song by prince called the war...
do u love ur country, do u love ur country, do u love god, if the government wants 2 put a chip in ur neck do u still love ur country...
man doesnt provide the water, food or air, without god none of these things would exist... u wouldd not exist... revolution will b colourized... with a lot of red... ru willing 2 bleed 4 what u believe... they can take ur life but ur pride if u stand against the machine will show many others there is another way. n the power of one will faulter under the sun...
like what u2 says
my god is not short of any cash... all i need 2 believe in is him 2 fullfill my daily needs... and so can all of u...
so what if u die....i know when i open my eyes my life will b in a much clearer world where peace is without war, a show of arms...
i can honestly say i am scared 4 my own children cause i would never want 2 see them harmed or controled or enslaved...
but these issues r in gods hands n i know that some karma is willed by doing good among others... its a fact of nature nad if u respect every living thing so shall u receive the respect even in death...
i may not make a lot of sense in what i have laid out here on the table but this is a great discussion... many view through a small spectrum that can shed the light on so many questions and answeres... and not of of us should b afraid 2 say it out loud what is troubling us... on any topic...
i spoke 2 so many at work 2day about this movie and i am going 2 purchase it so i can watch it with my oldest daughter n explain some things that may b going on in the world so she is prepared.... not sure if this is right or wrong but i dont believe in holding back the truth...
but im hoping i can sit down n put all my thought n emotion in2 a poem and share it sometime...
soon

kevin
whispering feathers

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here was the lyrics of Prince i was speaking of earlier...

The War
Prince and the New Power Generation, 1998

Chanting, repeated throughout the song:
One, two. Evolution will be colorized.

I can't hear U, say it!
Y'all ain't ready, I can't hear U, say it

Do like this...

This is the War
Right on. [sarcastically]

The war will go on and on and on...
If U don't wanna miss your Saturday morning cartoons...

Yeah... right on. [sarcastically]

The war will go on and on...
Revolution will be...
Revolution will be...
Revolution will be on and on and...

(One, two) {repeated}

The war will go on and on and on
If U do not wish 2 be in the war U should leave now

We are about 2 challenge what U believe
If U do not wish 2 be challenged U should leave now
Saturday morning awaits

Do U love your country?
Do U love God?
Do U love your country as much as U love God?

If the government...
If the government...
If the government wants 2 put a microchip in your neck, heh heh
(Right on)

Do U still love your country?

The war will go on and on
If U do not wish 2 be challenged, leave now
The evolution will be colorized
One, two, the evolution will be colorized

We are running out of the essentials of life:
Oxygen, water, food, fertile earth

Underground right now as we speak, there is a metropolis
Awaiting, waiting... 4 U, me
Clean air, food 2 eat

Will U go, will U go?
Will U go underground 2 this metropolis, this metropolis paradise?

We are running out of the essentials of life here on earth!
Will U go, will U go, will U go?

Don't U love your country?
If your country no longer exists on this earth
But exists under this earth, will U go?

Underneath in this metropolis, there's food 2 eat, clean air
It's a paradise!

One condition: microchip in your neck

(Right on)

Would U stay above the metropolis, the microchip city?
Would U stay above and await your fate?

Do U trust your God?

Would U stay on top of the chip and await your fate?

2night U will be challenged, U best leave now
This war will go on and on.

Without God there is no country
Without God there is no metropolis
Without God there is no oxygen, there is no food to eat
Without God there is no chocolate microchip 4 your neck

Somebody say it!

In other words, there'll be a little bit of U and a little bit of me

The evolution will be colorized {x2}

1 4 me, 2 4 U
Preach a lie, not the truth
U give me candy and keep the store
Gonna' need it in the war

I said, 1 4 me, 2 4 U
U preach a lie, not the truth
Gonna' eat it in the war

Batter up, pitcher down
What your teachers say, it ain't sound
Pledge allegiance 2 your flag
U tie me 2 a truck, 'n' then U drag

1 4 me, 2 4 U
U preach a lie, not a truth
U gonna eat it in the war

U give me AIDS, your history
When it comes 2 mine, another name
Many die and this is true
Red, black, yellow, even Jew
Claimin' God was backin' U
All across, what a fool.

1 4 me, 2 4 U
U preach a lie, not the truth
U give me candy, U keep the store
Gonna eat it in the war

Shall I go on?

So U say
U got a cure?
HIV
I'm not sure

Every seed, fruit 2 bear
The great Babylon, I don't care

We know your name, it's the beast
All of God's child is your feast

When the righteous one plant the seed
No more kids with mama please

Only way 2 get there is the truth, y'all
In the war baby, come on me and U!

Come on! One, two. Evolution will be colorized
One, two. Evolution will be colorized
One, two. Evolution will be colorized
Play your organ, son

One Two.
1 4 me, 2 4 U
Preach a lie, not the truth
Give me candy, U keep the store
What the hell is goin' on y'all?

There's a mountain that's mighty high
Can't reach the top unless U fly
Ain't about the money, it's about the gold
21st century, money just got sold, y'all

You hear me?

Money just got sold, y'all
Check the date.
It's has-been
It's all gone
Your pocketbook is next
It's about the gold y'all

One, two, the evolution will be
One, two, the evolution will be
The evolution will be
The... evolution... will... be... colorized

(One, two, the evolution will be colorized)
{repeated till end}

Copyright © 1998 Prince & the NPG
mooart

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley, thanks for the link to this. I just finished watching the video and wish that more people including members of my own family would take notice of this stuff, it's real and it's happening to all of us in real time. Part 1 was new to me regarding Religion and Astrology and their relationship to one another. The other parts are extensions of previous versions I have seen or heard, I learned about the Federal Reserve listening to George Noory, 911 theories from Alex Jones, and so on.

Co-workers of mine and probably many Americans have never heard of the North American Union, a piece of it falls into place when Mexican trucks starting rolling into this country Thursday.

This documentary and those like it require an open mind. I have forwarded this link as I think it's important to at least take a look, they can decide for themselves what is really going on.
j3a

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just finished watching this movie Alley - i could not tear myself away...
i need some time to absorb it all, and i will be back to post my thoughts. i did post the link in a bulletin message on myspace, i want everyone i know to see this movie!
nebraska

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 11:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Alley

Okay, I just got threw watching the documentary Zeitgeist. Boy, do I have alot to say about this documentary. But, I only have a few min, right now. I am expecting a call from Wenesday from Hong Kong around midnight. I know I have so much to say about this. My typing and spelling sucks so I will have to write tomarrow when I have alot of time to give my thoughts on this. I also need to post on your new photo set also. So I will get to those 2 things tomarrow.

But just to give you a little bit of an idea where I am going with my thoughts about this documentary.

I couldn't help but to raise my eyebrows about a few things from time to time during the film. I also noticed a few errors at a quick glance on some of their so called facts. I think alot of thier so called facts are alot of unproven urban legends.

I just rembered while I was watching it that the word conspiracy is just another word for propoganda and that is a fact. It would be very foolish if you took alot of what was claimed in this documentary at heart or as facts, and claims made in the documentary at face value without doing alot of research for yourself on alot of matters.

Over all I think it is a really good documentary. I didn't notice a name of a producer though. Thought that was strange or I may have just missed it. Anyway, I think there are alot of conspiracies in the movie, but not alot of facts.

I'm going to have Wednesday watch this. She is really into this kind of thing and she loves all documentaries. I know she will have tons to say about this. As do I, but I just don't have an hour right now to really get into my thoughts. But what little I have said right now might give you an idea where I am going. Very Happy

Blessings

nebraska
HotDog4U

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post Alley. Kind of puts things into perspective doesn't it.

The documentaries by Michael Moore, and a recent one on Global Warming that is narrated by and stars former Vice President Al Gore called "An Inconvenient Truth", also provide some interesting viewing.

Thanks again.

HotDog
j3a

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've told alot of people about this movie, and some won't even give it a chance - basically this is what i have told them:

there may be several items that are not completely accurate during this film / documentary - i don't know. but the thing is, there are inaccuracies and down right lies all over in our everyday life. television, papers, radio, etc. - it is well known that the only thing that is reported in the news is what is going to "sell" and what the "higher powers" want you to see and hear. you can't take anything these days at face value - you have to take everything for what it's worth, and decide for yourself what you want to believe, and accept as truth in your life.

think for yourself, question authority, and open your eyes...
i think these ideas, although underlying, were more important to take from the film than the actual topics discussed. although, much of the "facts" that were presented cannot be denied - for example: the survivors & witnesses of the WTC collapse, all with the same account of events... how could they have all gotten together and came up with a "story" of explosions seconds before the impact of the planes? not possible. the "total disintegration" of all the downed planes... not possible.

... i really liked the film - it gave me more of an insight to the motives behind many of the decisions that have been made in our past, and reasons to question the decisions that will be made in our future. like i stated before, this might not have been a 100% accurate depiction of the history of religion, 911, our wars, and our monetary system. it might not be true our government is working on new ideas and technology to control it's people. but it has made me think a lot more about these ideas than i had been. a corrupt government is one that we have come to tolerate and accept - many of us know this, and it is fact. but i think it is time for us all to take a stand.
we need to spread the word to those who do not know of all the corruption and lies that we live with everyday. we need to get people to open their eyes and see - and films like this help with that cause...

...just my thoughts... Wink
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay my thoughts are this.....

Where do I start?

I don't doubt what this film was saying at all. Until we do our own research we can not say that it isn't true and that these aren't facts just like I can't say that they are. Until I do the research (and I do plan on doing some of my own research...to see if these are in fact...facts) I can only make my opinion based on history, current affairs and try to connect the dots to see what makes the best sense. If I do that for myself....my gut, my better judgment tells me that this documentary is right on. I believe there are a lot of facts in this movie because when you are talking about history and you are showing certain documents and clips that were shot decades ago.....you have to believe that it's a fact....because it did in fact happen....HERE'S THE PROOF! I thought it was REALLY REALLY weird and really wild how Adolf Hitler and George Bush had said some of the exact same quotes to their country's people....as well as some of the things that they did in stratigizing the wars they were a part of.

Everything that they spoke of was to make the point and show you how deceiving our government is...and manipulating they are....and what their ultimate goal is. Throughout time and in the end.....they never really cared about us....and they never really will.

It's true Bush says "go out and do what you do every day....that's what you can do." He doesn't want you to ask questions....he doesn't want you to get smart...he doesn't want you to get interested.....he want's you to go about your own every day business and leave everything up to him.
It's true our rights are slowly being taken away from us. Are we really America anymore? You know....the land of the free...and all? I now own one of those passports that they were talking about in the film. The reason they stated in a letter that came with it....was to make your traveling more convenient....but when I want on vacation just recently It took me FOREVER for the passport officer to finish with me and let me through. The government will tell us anything....as long as they are able to do what they set out to do which has been in the works for years now. They know how to play the fear card with all of us....and it works SOOOOO good. They see people cleaning out the shelves at the stores for batteries, food, plastic sheeting and such when the government says it's a good idea and gives out code REDS. They see it works. So why not use it and use it and use it....till it gets the job done? The chip is now used on dogs and cats.....and in some cases children. Why? People have a "fear" that they might get lost or taken away. No one truly knows the future so I ask myself....what if? WHAT IF....the government eventually pursuades or forces everyone to get the chip and WHAT IF......the government now has full control over us....and if at that time....we try to uprise against them....they kill our chip...which means that we can longer be a part of society? What if? I know that sounds a bit far fetched....but WHAT IF? If things continue to go they way that they are.....why would you think that it wouldn't be possible? There's alot going on with AMERICA right now....that is DEEP!!!!! DEEPER than anyone of us can imagine. I've seen many documentaries showing a lot of the same corruption of the government where they are involved with money/the wars/corporations/abuse/pollution/deaths and much much more! So this documentary helped me see the bigger FULL picture. It took me way back to the 3 kings lining up with the star on DEC 25th and took me all the way up into the future......where one day America will merge with Canada and Mexico and become 1. The dollar will be the same for those 3 countries and have the same value. What does that tell you about the future of our dollar? For those who don't think I'm sounding very "AMERICAN" well....how is that AMERICAN of our government? How can they merge other countries with us....and change what we've always known home to be?

All I know is.....it is TIME for everyone to WAKE UP and smell the freakin coffee! We have been fooled so far with Bush and others.....we can not let this continue to happen. It is our lives, our future, it is our home. We've allowed the government into believing that they can bully us and have allowed them to rule over us....when all along we were the ones to put him into office.....we were the ones who voted for him, not once but twice!! I know Bush is almost out of there....but we can make another terrible mistake by voting in someone like Bush. When voting time comes along....we should do as much research on everyone who is running as possible. Don't make your decision based upon how someones name sounds like, what religion they are or are not and other irrelevant things. We should look back at their families track records and dig as deep as we can. Don't just listen to what they have to say and what they promise they'll do....because most of the time....that's some cue card that was given to them by a team designed to help them win the election. This future decision can make us or break us. This is the one....that can do it for us.

If we don't pass the word along, if we don't become passionate about this, if we don't try to do something....anything....even something small like send out a URL or something.....then the future will be our fault....our fault yet once again.

When viewing the film...please have an open mind. My intention is not to change someone's religious beliefs but rather to have you use your brain to put all the pieces together for yourself. Could it be possible that the government jumped in on the idea of ruling by using religion? Has it happened in the past? Is it happening now? Hmmmmm

Think about it...

With all my love,

ALLEY

mt

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing your views with us Alley.
I think the problem we have about our government is the fact that the House and Senate have become career positions, which was not the intention of the authors of our Constitution. It was supposed to allow everyone the opportunity to serve their country by participating in running the nation. There was a reason why the 2-term limit was adopted for the presidency (Thank God it happened before Bushiit aka Hitler 2 came into office). People feared that the elected will get too much power and we all know power corrupts. It's definitely time for 2-term limit for the House, and 1 term limit for the Senate. Without it, these so-called elected by the people dogs will continue to bend over for whoever pays the best. I'm so freaking sick of their "I'm the moralist human being on the planet..as long as you don't catch me with my hooker" crap.

End of rant pt II Evil or Very Mad
runriot

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Politics are a total scam. Did you know that during WWII Germany was buying supplies from both the USA and England? It just goes to prove that big business rules the world.
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alley, Zeitgeist was excellent, watch The Pharmacratic Inquisition, it's up on google for free. Enlightening stuff, you said you like to be blown away. Whats really inspring is how the sun and respective stars move on Cristmas eve and what that represents.
Peace
Craig
giando1983

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw it...but I think I have to see it more times for understand it clearly.

I'll tell you everything sooner Wink

Giando
#1 FAN from Italy
Jmannford

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:59 am    Post subject: Oh Alley Reply with quote

Alley, you have become too paranoid. Do members of the government try to line their pockets and their friends while in office? Yes they do. Is this something new? No. I would say it took a long time with your passport because the guy or girl handling it thought you were hot, although coming back from a foreign country of known terrorist issues with those exotic looks of yours may be to blame as well. Do I remember a tattoo of a cross somewhere on your body? You should have flashed that. With respect to the religion being used to control us, yes special interest groups of all types, including the likes of MADD, Baptist Coalition, NAACP, and the rest of each sort (PACs) have become too powerful with the lobby to a bunch of pandering politicians, but the government itself does not use religion to control us because there are too many idealogies out there that people have faith in now, so it would be impossible to control a large enough group. It is true that the government's support of certain countries who are religion based has adversely affected our position as a country in the world and polarized us as a great evil by the competing idealogies. But the real root problem with our government now is that we have over federalized it, giving the united states of america, and its officers (ie the Prez, and his clan) too much power instead of the states maintaining their authorities (the original reason for the number of votes in the senate and house). Unfortunately we have to blame ourselves, as everytime something happens now, the first question we ask is "what is the government going to do about that" which is contrary to the intent of our form of government. Then the knee jerks, and we give away some more power. Luckily we can still fix it with a vote. This cycle is a repeat of the 40s through 70s, incidently. If Bush is a hitler, it is only because we have as a people made him one, just like in Germany. Our we all just a bunch of nazis and not realize it?? Scary thought, but I hope not. If I remember correctly though, no one was attacking Germany like the jihads have pledged to do.
But more importantly.
if they (the government) tries to criminalize your web page, there will be an armed revolution!! Smile
nebraska

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with alot of points that Jmannford stated. He does bring up some really good and valid points. I just have a few minutes at the moment and I would like to just say a couple of things.

First of all to Alley about the passport thing and taking a little too long to get through. Wednesday has been around the world many times since 9/11 and the advancement of airport security. She flies in and out of the U.S. to many, many countries. At least 4 or 5 times a month. Sometimes more. She thinks we still have serious problems in our country with security and passport entrance into the U.S. Sometimes she thinks we are still a joke and it scares her at times that some things that she sees is out right stupidity. She says if the U.S. were really on the ball they should look at the current security and passport arrivals and departures from some of the countries that have their act togeather. She is in uniform and she and her other people on her flights just rush in and out here. Never been held up for even a fraction of a second. On all her flights since 9/11. She says that trying to get on flights from London, Paris, Japan, China, Australia, Germany, Israel. Those are the countries and cities that got it togeather with airport security and checking passports. She says we suck at it. She sees so much from behind the secens. And she knows so many people in security and customs. She just knows alot of people and sees alot of things first hand. She always claims that everyone here is in such a hurry and they get their panties all tied up in a wad about securrity and how long it sometimes takes to get through customs and passports checked. She says people need to wake up and smell the coffee. This is the world we live in. Their are people out there that are insane period and want to kill as many people as possible. Like Wednesday always says, from what she see's and lives through airport security. More planes are going to go down. It is not a matter of if. It is a matter of when. Unless we step it up even more.

On another matter I wanted to comment about. I think one reason why our government is so screwd up, is that we allow it. I am a registerd Democrat. But the democratic party does not own me. I own them. Let me explain abit. I have alot of friends that are demacrats and republicans. What gets me always shaking my head is that almost all of them always vote across party lines on everything. Every polition and every issue and ballot measure. I on the other hand do not vote across party lines. If I think a candadat or an issue is off the mark. I don't vote for them. If someone from another party makes more sense or is a better candidate for some of the important issue. Vote for the best person that will do the best job with the issues we are facing today and the issues that we will have to face tomarrow. I have voted for many republicans and even a few independends. The reason why I did is because the persons or issues that were coming from my party were way off base and was not right. So the first thing to turning our country around is to try to get people to keep from voting strictly across party lines and vote for the best people.

Another thing we need to do is impose term limits. These career good ol' boys clubs in both parties is absolutly absord. These sneeking pork issues into other bills and patting each other on the back is also a downfall and an insult to our government. And also, you have to do something with campain finance reform. We have to get big business and speical interest groups out of the fundraising.

I mean I can go on for hours. I mean I still have to post on the documentary Zeitgeist. I just haven't had an extra hour or 2 to post it. I have so much to say about that little bit of film.

I will try and keep Wednesday from committing on the airport security and passport issues. She knows all too much about this issue. She see's it and lives it every week. I will try to keep her off so I don't get in the doghouse with anyone here. She will definitly tear people apart about airport or passport security and customs a new ass****!! And no one will be able to disagree with her. She will make here case and open up everyones eyes. I know she has me convinced and also absolutly everyone else I know that she has brought up this matter with. Besides, if she gets started with this in the forum it would take you all day to read it. She would write pages about this issue. Very Happy

Anyway, I just wanted to throw in my opinion on a couple of things. Very Happy

Blessings

nebraska
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agreee with you Nebraska 100%!

Although...I hope no one in here gets me wrong by saying or complaining that it took me forever to get through the Passport check point. The only reason why I brought that up was to make my point that the new "chip" that's now in my passport isn't put there to make things quicker and more convenient for me at the check point. I totally understand that when you go to the airport...you better show up way early and expect some delays due to airport security.....or so you hope.

I bet Wednesday does know a lot! and has seen a lot!

Nebraska....maybe one day we can chat about it in person....if that special day should arise? Very Happy I know expressing yourself with your own voice is sometimes a lot easier to do than trying to type EVERYTHING out.

Anyway...I might be a little bit paranoid but I'm a realist and that is a fact....another fact is that ANYTHING is possible and that is my whole point to sharing Zeitgeist with you. My intentions weren't to change your views but rather....hope that you not be so narrow minded when thinking of worldly issues around you. You can't say something is not true unless you do your own research and dig deep and go straight to the sources....(history books and etc) and find out for yourself what has happened and predict what can happen based upon history.

Remember knowledge is power. Talk is cheap....get up and DO SOMETHING to change the world around you....even if in some small way.

With much love,
ALLEY

nebraska

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:

Anyway...I might be a little bit paranoid but I'm a realist and that is a fact....another fact is that ANYTHING is possible and that is my whole point to sharing Zeitgeist with you. My intentions weren't to change your views but rather....hope that you not be so narrow minded when thinking of worldly issues around you. You can't say something is not true unless you do your own research and dig deep and go straight to the sources....(history books and etc) and find out for yourself what has happened and predict what can happen based upon history.

Remember knowledge is power. Talk is cheap....get up and DO SOMETHING to change the world around you....even if in some small way.

With much love,
ALLEY

Hi Alley

Boy I really hope that those statements were not in anyway directed to me. I am one of the furthest people in the world that would be considered narrow minded. And talk about research, I do a ton of research on many, many topics and current events past and present. Knowledge is power. I don't spend time watching tv, or surfing on the net for fun or frollics. I don't waste my time on a myspace page or checking out what's new on you tube. I spend most my time researching history and things of interest and things that matter. Or trying to learn something new to help me become a better and more educated person. That is what I do with 80% of my time when I'm online.

Anyway, like I said I hope those remarks were not directed at me. Otherwise I might have a serious issue with that. And I am sorry for my spelling. I have a mild form of dislexia and it seems to effect my spelling of words. My typing also sucks, and I don't have time to f**k around with spell check. It seems to help me be a very, very creative person. But when it comes to spelling it really comes out. Oh well that's show biz and I deal with it.

Anyway, I also do my part each and everyday to try and do something to help change the world around me. Most my electric power for my house and property is solor energy. Which cost me a fortune to convert over to. I use canvas bags whenever I go shopping. So I can reuse without getting paper or plastic. I am a recycling fanatic. If I see anyone littering I am on their ass. I use all natural and bio-degradable products to clean my house and to put in my gardens and lawn. I live on the river, and my property is in a nesting zone for duks and geese in the springtime. It is declared a natural habitat for for wildlife. So nothing runs from my property into the sream next to my house or into the river behind my house that would be of any danger to wildlife or fish. If I see any of my neighbors misusing anything harmful to the river I am all over their ass.

Okay, I will stop now. Like I said I hope that those remarks were not directed at me in anyway. Because those remarks are the furthest thing from the truth when it comes to how I apply my brain, my search for knowlage and what I can do as a person to try a do a few good things to help the envirorment. Very Happy

Blessings

nebraska
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know you are environmentally friendly Nebraska....you don't have to remind me. I think that's 1 of the many things that we have in common. Don't worry....none of those remarks were directed towards you. I love you for the wonderful caring person that you are... I wish others thought more like you. There are so many times....when some people have their opinion and that's okay....but they do A LOT of talking....and not much action or don't have anything to back it up with.

Anyway....all I hope is for peace, love and understanding.

(Understanding is sometimes hard....when you are trying to read different posts here and there....because the person can't really explain everything like would really like to)

Well enough of that...

Love YA
xoxo
ALLEY

j3a

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey mi amor!

remember we were talking about some of the new innovative solar technologies on our last phone call ( paint, roofing tiles, siding, etc...)?

well, we just installed some solar panels on our training center this past week - i was able to be involved, it was really interesting!! the training center in los angeles installed panels several months ago in order to help with their electric bill - i'll find out the figures for you, but the costs and savings are incredible (i just don't remember the exact amounts right now Confused )
anyways, getting back to the original point... our director spoke to the L.A. director, and he gave him some websites of companies developing new solar technologies. i wrote them down because i thought you might like to check them out...

here you go: http://www.prismsolar.com/ and http://www.nanosolar.com/

as you can see - they are already getting cheaper and smaller! hopefully it won't be long before we can all afford complete solar systems and they are small enough to be incorporated into every new home Wink
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you J3 for your info on solar panels!

MUAHHHH Very Happy

j3a

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlleyBaggett wrote:
Thank you J3 for your info on solar panels!

MUAHHHH Very Happy

just remember our deal -

i put them in...
you pay me in lemonade and your cookies Shocked Wink
AlleyBaggett
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're so funny!

Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: