What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

What makes a "Loyal Member"?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Furball

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject: What makes a "Loyal Member"? Reply with quote

On the Terms of Membership page it says a "Loyal Member" is a member that is a member for more than 30 days, I was thinking of joining the site for the furry comics and wanted to know the minimum time as a member needed to be a "Loyal Member". If I joined for one month would that do or would I need to belong for atleast two?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:00 am    Post subject: Re: What makes a "Loyal Member"? Reply with quote

Furball wrote:
On the Terms of Membership page it says a "Loyal Member" is a member that is a member for more than 30 days, I was thinking of joining the site for the furry comics and wanted to know the minimum time as a member needed to be a "Loyal Member". If I joined for one month would that do or would I need to belong for atleast two?

You need to be there for at least 1 rebill. The first month, is part of your inital signup cost. You must then rebill, and then on the 31st day, you will get access to the Loyal section as you are considered a Loyal member now at that point. This is our minimum requirement for Loyal Status.

Hope that helps.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
jandr2005

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about if they pay for the first month, but then cant get another month until later on when the subscription expires?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jandr2005 wrote:
what about if they pay for the first month, but then cant get another month until later on when the subscription expires?

If you rejoin immediately after the subscription expires, we will manually set the loyal membership status provided that you email us the information of the previous membership that recently expired and the newly joined membership. So we can verify it is the same person signing up.

We've had to do this in many cases where our members have to change credit cards.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
LabrnMystic
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

If you rejoin immediately after the subscription expires, we will manually set the loyal membership status provided that you email us the information of the previous membership that recently expired and the newly joined membership. So we can verify it is the same person signing up.
-R

Exclamation Well damn. Wish I'd a known that sooner. I was a loyal member earlier in the year, and an error with ccbill caused all my memberships to be canceled, so I just registered again & waited an extra month. Razz

Ah well. I'm that much more loyal I'd pay twice & wait twice as long. Its worth it!
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LabrnMystic wrote:
Ronald wrote:

-R

Exclamation Well damn. Wish I'd a known that sooner. I was a loyal member earlier in the year, and an error with ccbill caused all my memberships to be canceled, so I just registered again & waited an extra month. Razz

Ah well. I'm that much more loyal I'd pay twice & wait twice as long. Its worth it!

Aww thanks a lot! love

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
DoomStone

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a quick question, if a persons buys "3 Months for $65" would the person the become a Loyal member at once or will the person have to wait 1 month?

Just something there poped my mind Very Happy
saberwind

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doomstone: Still have to wait a month. It's just how the system is set up, and it would likely be an overhaul to enable those who pay for the full three months to not have to wait, if it would be even possible.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: