What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Not nearly as disappointed anymore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Torvaldr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Not nearly as disappointed anymore Reply with quote

Well it seems that I am going to have to reverse a bit of my critique. I emailed extensively with the owners and artists of Vixine, and not only did they take my criticism, they implimented some of my suggestions to make it clearer what the content was on their site. In fact they took the extact wording of one of my suggested text and used it on their preview page.

I have rarely seen anyone act so decisively and quickly to correct something that others perceived as a problem.

One of the things we talked about is that the hardcore element to their site is very new, so this will be as if the site were just starting out.

So if you are willing to be patient as they gear up the hardcore, and then still enjoy the softcore, and appreciate what really is good artwork. Please check them out.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:30 pm    Post subject: Unexpected Reply with quote

Wow- Now this was unexpected.

Thanks for your latest posting. I really appreciate you giving us a better review on the site- and giving it a second chance!

We're very open to suggestions and ways to improve the site! Since we're starting off doing hardcore now with new stories- Ideas and Suggestions are welcomed at this point!

Here's a little bit of what's going to be coming in the future:

1- Vixine TNG - (a new group of adventurers who just graduated from Adventure School.) You can see a preview of the characters in one of my earlier postings. http://www.vixine.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=58
This comic series will replace the VixineTales that's temporarily on showcase.

2. Vixine Mini-comics - based on the various inhabitants of the Vixine world (titled: Auris Untamed). These are about 6-10 pages long short stories. Our first story will be about the Barbarians (Gonad's Mom will be giving the tour of Barbaria.)

Other mini-comics will be open to suggestions. Let us know what other characters or species you'd like to see and what hardcore actions you'd like to see and we'll do what we can to make it happen.

3. Other Furry Series - we're talking to other writers right now about other furry series for Vixine.com

4. We're going to build a compendium of characters- expanding our Chars Bios page. And we're thinking of doing a poll on some of the characters to see who should get more attention and spot light in the comics. Or possibly a featured pictorial.

What we would like to do is increase the number of updates!

As for VixineTales.com (Federico and Serena) will be expanding the Vixine world with new characters starting with the QuestForFun series. More action, adventure, and sex! (Stories will be by Serena!)

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: