What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Big news about the comics! (We want your input, people!)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheGugga

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2004 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds Great! Can't wait for it and specially the horses hehe.....

Also thanks for the detailed reply=D

The Gugga
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well the best idea I have now is for Scyra to find a really attractive guy who is great to her and a good adventurer, but won't have sex with her.... for a while anyway. It could be funny with Scyra throwing herself at him and having him say that he's "waiting for marrage" and "she's a good friend but not his type" (when she really is and its' so obvious she is). He could even be an anthro cat. It sounds funny to me anyway, something like that.

And also hardore sex pictures of Vixine and her crew after thier break is done. Smile

Just my thoughts.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2004 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeza790 wrote:
Well the best idea I have now is for Scyra to find a really attractive guy who is great to her and a good adventurer, but won't have sex with her.... for a while anyway. It could be funny with Scyra throwing herself at him and having him say that he's "waiting for marrage" and "she's a good friend but not his type" (when she really is and its' so obvious she is). He could even be an anthro cat. It sounds funny to me anyway, something like that.

LOL!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Nice idea!
I don't want to give any spoiler but your idea may be useful for another girl of this story because Scyra will soon meet someone special Wink

Freeza790 wrote:
And also hardore sex pictures of Vixine and her crew after thier break is done. Smile
Just my thoughts.

Dunno for Vixine but some hardcore pics of the new girls are coming Very Happy
Thanks!

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Freeza790
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hiya!
I'm so glad you liked my idea. I look forward to seeing if anything comes from it in the future.

I'm going to keep checking up for any pics that you people make... hardcore or otherwise...

Love the site!
Cerulean

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: First Post & Suggestion / Request Reply with quote

First posting after lurking all of 6 hours on my new trial account so bear with me if this posts to the wrong thread or is screwed up in some other way.

Prior to joining this site I had read the character bios, Asheers in particular where (and I'll be blunt) "hard'n heavy anal sex" caught my attention. I enjoyed catching up on the comics and got a kick out of the interaction between Gonad and Asheer but was a bit disapointed by the lack of any truely hardcore action between the two (still looking for page 8 1/2).

It is nice to hear that this site is going to expand more in the hardcore area but somewhat dissapointing to find out that the Vixine series was intended to be strictly soft-core. I do enjoy character development and plot but am not as willing to pay a subscription fee for it alone.

Basically my suggestion / request is to see Asheer involved in some detailed hardcore activity consistent with her very suggestive bio. It doesn't have to be the 'missing' page 8 1/2 but It should have what I felt I missed between those pages even if it has to involve different / new characters.

Anyhow, great site. Hopefully I'll be sticking around for a while.
claymation39

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:50 am    Post subject: tentacle [word censored] scene Reply with quote

how about a creamy ultra deluxe tentacle [word censored] scene?
RomLoneWolf23k

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeza790 wrote:

Oh, I'd love to see that too.. Especially after the way Scrya just dumped Lewis.. I think she needs to learn what rejection feels like. Twisted Evil

Not that I think Scrya's a bad girl or anything, but I think she earned some karmic payback for just dropping the poor lovestruck guy like a sack of hammers.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freeza790 wrote:

Oh, I'd love to see that too.. Especially after the way Scrya just dumped Lewis.. I think she needs to learn what rejection feels like. Twisted Evil

Not that I think Scrya's a bad girl or anything, but I think she earned some karmic payback for just dropping the poor lovestruck guy like a sack of hammers.

Yes, exactly what I think too... (take this as a reader's opinion, not the story writer's... no spoilers! ^-^)
Scyra's not bad too "light hearted" and seems she can't take nothing too seriously, she really need to learn something about the world, about people and so on...
But after all she never got out of the mountain before, except for hunting food Rolling Eyes

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
willip

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far I like the way QFF is coming along. I also liked the scene where Cottontail makes a cameo appearance. Is there any way the other members of the Vixine team will be appearing in the background as well?
As it was mentioned in an earlier post one of my favorite artists Johji Manabe had been doing this for years, he would put characters from Dragoon and Caravan Kidd in Outlanders, and characters from Outlanders in all of his other mangas. Any way keep up the good work, I hope to see a lot more of your stories as time goes by.
Tombman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Duh She-Horde Warriors!!!! Maybe a few characters from other non vixen comics can make cameos? But I vote for a Jackaless character!
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

willip wrote:
So far I like the way QFF is coming along. I also liked the scene where Cottontail makes a cameo appearance. Is there any way the other members of the Vixine team will be appearing in the background as well?

Hello Willip!
On page 11 of Quest For Fun #3 you can see a cameo appereance of Vixine and Gloril, stubling into Alma Very Happy

willip wrote:
As it was mentioned in an earlier post one of my favorite artists Johji Manabe had been doing this for years, he would put characters from Dragoon and Caravan Kidd in Outlanders, and characters from Outlanders in all of his other mangas. Any way keep up the good work, I hope to see a lot more of your stories as time goes by.

I alos like a lot Manabe, Outlanders is really funny ^-^ Caravan Kidd too, and he's a great artist. Thanks for your nice words Smile

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: