What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

Things the viewers would like to see =3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shiversthefox

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2003 7:56 pm    Post subject: Things the viewers would like to see =3 Reply with quote

Post shtuff like Wishful thoughts or something of the like here, I will start by saying that I would much like to see some nice wolfy cock now and then, the loincloth doesn't really do much for me =3
Thunderpaws

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 10:27 am    Post subject: re: Things readers would like to see. Reply with quote

I agree, it would be nice to see some guys naked for a change, even though the girls are
so hot, still would be fun to see Gonad in all his meaty glory Wink

Thunderpaws
boonboon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

personnally, i'd rather the mens clothes be left on.

one thing i would like to see though, is the girls teasing the guys a bit more (they might already, i've only got access to the trial subscription, so if they do bare with me), because considering the two guys personalities that it come out REALLY funny. but hey, thats just me.
troubador

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 5:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The girls do tease the guys...mercilessly, at times; althoough at times, Gonad tends to inflict it on himself. As for the main topic; did anyone else notice that we never saw Vixine or Gloril in even one straight scene? There may have been mention of it in the comic, but as for what we actually saw, it was always the two of them coupling with each other (although on one memorable occasion Asheer joined in). This just doesn't strike me as being consistent with their character profiles.
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2004 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, let's say that it was a choice made jointly by the team about the Vixine comic; still, with the new team getting in, things are gonna change! Hoo boy are they!
As an aside, on the other (free) site where I had my stuff, I once placed a PG13 Vixine short story... in it, Vixine was shown in bed with her most frequent lover, the bartender of her favorite tavern - a tall, handsome unicorn named Douglas. Expect him, and his twin brothers Jacques and Norbert, to show up every now and then in TNG! (Yes, they're the "unicorn triplets" Vixine's libido was talking of)
Gavinfox

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Martin wrote:
Well, let's say that it was a choice made jointly by the team about the Vixine comic; still, with the new team getting in, things are gonna change! Hoo boy are they!
As an aside, on the other (free) site where I had my stuff, I once placed a PG13 Vixine short story... in it, Vixine was shown in bed with her most frequent lover, the bartender of her favorite tavern - a tall, handsome unicorn named Douglas. Expect him, and his twin brothers Jacques and Norbert, to show up every now and then in TNG! (Yes, they're the "unicorn triplets" Vixine's libido was talking of)

Why don't you guys post all of the related vixine content, like that story and whatever else you have come up with, on the main webpage? Flesh out the characters some more, and the process you had in making them, things like that? I would LOVE to know more about the things you guys have come up with...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: