What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

How about a new way of doing things?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Benjamin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: How about a new way of doing things? Reply with quote

Jeff's recent "facial" Battlemate post has got me thinking. Why not change the whole idea of our JB BOTM polls? We have really scraped the bottom of the barrel for gals here at JB. Why not have a poll on "themes" instead of women? Then Jeff could render whoever he wants so long as they fit the theme. This could offer us fans a lot of surprises as old girls pose alongside new ones. We could have the poll change each month to reflect new ideas on locations of situations. For instance, one month the poll could have hardcore selections like "facials" or "chesty gals" while another month the selctions might include things like "corsets" or "lingerie." Still further, the poll could offer locations like "waterfalls" or "alleys" or occupations like "cheerleaders" or "stewardesses." What do you guys think? Please tell me that I finally have a good idea. Very Happy
hollow

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me, I'd just settle for getting them done at this point. The four Misses January are featured in a pictorial that still isn't done, despite it being halfway through February. What's going on??

Seriously, I like the BotMs just fine. The lack of updates on them, however, is disturbing. I know Jeff doesn't like them... maybe they -should- be drawn to a close... but I hate to do that, just when I feel the earlier babes will finally get repeat appearances...
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys...

We apologize for the delay on the BOTM spread.... Lately Jeff and I have been running into the creative snags....

Hopefully, Jeff will be able to pull out the pictorial.

I think the BotM is running to the near end. And the idea of having Polls on various themes sounds like a really good idea.

Over the years, JB has evolved from a variety of "any sort" of Super Heroines and labeling them as Justice Babes. But as we've been doing more and more of the comics, it looks like fans have started bonding with the core girls and introduction of some girls here and there sometimes works somtimes doesn't. The BOTM is now running low on fresh girls to choose from. And certainly we don't want to just create a bunch of random new "JusticeBabes" just so you can vote on them.

JusticeBabes isn't like Playboy where they're always getting fresh girls for every month.

So I guess it's time to go back to voting on the old favorites? Possibly so.
This is still open for discussion as Jeff and I are very fan driven. Speak up!!

An idea came to mind based on Benjamin's suggestion and Hollow's suggestion. Maybe we could have 2 polls running. We can still do a pick your favorite JusticeBabes (the repeats) and a theme poll where you can pick a scenario for them to be in. The top winners could then be featured in the "Babes of the Month" pictorial.

What you guys think?

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
HSHP

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seems to be quiet on the board lately. At least on the JB board.

I had a thought about the Strip Blackjack/Poker games. Nothing outlandish, just a simple link idea. Maybe you could put a link in so that when someone clicks on the girl's name it would take the player to her website, for those girls that have one?

Ronald wrote:
JusticeBabes isn't like Playboy where they're always getting fresh girls for every month.

I know you're probably talking about the centerfolds, but how many repeats have they had? Pam's done the mag, I believe, about 9 times alone. Centerfolds are easy. Just find hot women who want to be naked and airbrushed. The difference between the JB girls and PB centerfolds is that the PB girls are no-names just being paid to get naked.
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last month's pictorial was a bit un-inspired for me, as we're getting down into the dregs of he characters. Most of the them are older models, and are not nearly as interesting as the big girls for me. I've been on a roll with the current comic, and folks seem to be enjoying that more, so I've kind of run with it. Comics are the top draw, and I figured most readers would rather keep the story moving along than have me roll out schlock I don't like just to get something out.

I'll try and pick up the spares. Very Happy

-Jeff

JusticeBabes.com Support Staff
glubglub

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the theme idea, especially facials! But there are plenty of other options as well. Very Happy
Benjamin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Thanks Jeff! Reply with quote

Thanks Jeff. I am delighted to see the new BOTM poll. This should be easier on you and appealing to us old timers. As you are well aware, I have been drooling for a Wondy spread (hardcore!) for the past couple of years. During that time, she has gone through several different versions. You haven't changed her from her recent wallpaper/comic appearances have you?

Oh, I really like the new wallpaper. Wondy's pose is powerful and very evocative. Her face is a tad harrd to see though. Is her face still the same? You haven't changed it have you? I like these new 2005 JB versions.

You know, I haven't played the strip poker game in AGES. Maybe if some of the gals were updated I could lose my fantasy cash again (hint, hint, nudge, nudge).
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 3:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, that's the new face, just a slightly different angle and lighting.

I'm looking forward to doing some new takes on the main characters as well! Very Happy

Benjamin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:10 am    Post subject: Nice! Reply with quote

I, for one, really like the new "theme" oriented BOM pictorial. I find myself wondering who will be in the next page. In addition, it has to make the BOM easier and more stimulating for Jeff.

On another note, I am greatly enjoying the direction of the current comic. Is there a chance of a puzzle or pinup of some cut scenes? The cover, for instance, is terrific, and would make a great wallpaper. Or maybe a collage of her with each of her villainous partners?

Very Happy
Very Happy
Jeff
Head Pixelgrinder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apologies for not posting sooner - lost my main hard drive, and my high speed is out until tomorrow. I keep religous backups, but re-loading everything and getting all my profiles and settings back is a pain.

I'll see about getting some of the panels formatted as pinups from the latest comic. Everything is rendered bigger and then reduced, so there are larger versions. Very Happy

Yeah, the themes are fun, because I get to play a it. I think the magazine cover shots have been my personal favorites so far.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> JusticeBabes Forum -> JusticeBabes.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: