What's New Free Games Free Tour Sign Up Members Area Message Board Links

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 

I am back from my vacation

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:17 am    Post subject: I am back from my vacation Reply with quote

hi guys I am back from my vacation,I had really great time ad if you want to see how tan I am just come to see me life in SUnday on my life show.

jana oxox
Dave T

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jana

Glad you had a great vacation and good to have you back again!

Already looking forward to Sunday!

Dave T
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave T wrote:
Hi Jana

Glad you had a great vacation and good to have you back again!

Already looking forward to Sunday!

Dave T

Great I am looking forwared to do my show as well.
jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jana! I'm glad you are back.

I'm going to partecipate this sunday but I think I couldn't see nothing as the last time. Crying or Very sad
... as you know my internet line is too slow...

but I'll hear you, and that could be interesting anyway.
If you can and if you want you could tell all what you do during your show, so I could fantasize Tongue

Am I too dirty? Embarassed
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
Hi Jana! I'm glad you are back.

I'm going to partecipate this sunday but I think I couldn't see nothing as the last time. Crying or Very sad
... as you know my internet line is too slow...

but I'll hear you, and that could be interesting anyway.
If you can and if you want you could tell all what you do during your show, so I could fantasize Tongue

Am I too dirty? Embarassed

Ok I´ll try Razz
jana
shutter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome back, can't wait to see you this Sunday!
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 1:46 pm    Post subject: Re: I am back from my vacation Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
hi guys I am back from my vacation,I had really great time ad if you want to see how tan I am just come to see me life in SUnday on my life show.

jana oxox

Jana ... Welcome back !!!!

Sorry to change subject .. But I read your diary about posts under my name at Yahoo. You sure are right .. I cannot get into my Yahoo account. Someone has hacked into my yahoo account (clubjanacova) and stolen my passwords !!! I do not know when this happened because I haven't been to the Yahoo group since before you left on vacation Jana !?!

This really pisses me off that someone could have done this. I have tried feverishly to contact someone at Yahoo .. To no avail !!!!

What pisses me off even more is that this is NOT a free Yahoo ID .. I pay for this one, and I cant even find a way to contact Yahoo to reset my passwords and give my account back to me! So I, and all group members, are at some hackers mercy !!!

If anyone knows how I can get a hold of anyone at Yahoo to fix this problem and enable me to retrieve my account, PLEASE let me know!!!! In the meantime, I will try to rejoin the yahoo group with a different name .. But I do want that account back since I pay money to have it!!!

Thanks ....

Rich
Dave T

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Re: I am back from my vacation Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Sorry to change subject .. But I read your diary about posts under my name at Yahoo. You sure are right .. I cannot get into my Yahoo account. Someone has hacked into my yahoo account (clubjanacova) and stolen my passwords !!! I do not know when this happened because I haven't been to the Yahoo group since before you left on vacation Jana !?!

This really pisses me off that someone could have done this. I have tried feverishly to contact someone at Yahoo .. To no avail !!!!

What pisses me off even more is that this is NOT a free Yahoo ID .. I pay for this one, and I cant even find a way to contact Yahoo to reset my passwords and give my account back to me! So I, and all group members, are at some hackers mercy !!!

If anyone knows how I can get a hold of anyone at Yahoo to fix this problem and enable me to retrieve my account, PLEASE let me know!!!! In the meantime, I will try to rejoin the yahoo group with a different name .. But I do want that account back since I pay money to have it!!!

Thanks ....

Rich

Hi Rich

I've left you a message at officialjanacova explaining what happened.

Also look under the topic 'problem at ojc' in the forum.

Dave T
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shutter wrote:
Welcome back, can't wait to see you this Sunday!

Thank you,thank you. Razz
jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:09 am    Post subject: Re: I am back from my vacation Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Thanks ....

Rich

Hi Rich,I was even thinking to close my yahoo group,because this is not the first time that this hapend and I am sur it si not even last time.
It is bad that there is no way how to stop thouse people todo this shit.

jana
Dave T

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 1:50 am    Post subject: Re: I am back from my vacation Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

Hi Rich,I was even thinking to close my yahoo group,because this is not the first time that this hapend and I am sur it si not even last time.

jana

Jana, I don't think you should close your group just because someone is causing trouble. Don't give them the satisfaction of knowing they got you mad.

When I was talking with Cam about the problem last week, I suggested to him that maybe you get someone to moderate the group, so they can keep an eye on things, especially when you are away from home. Moderators can delete any messages that are inappropriate and block people from continuing to post spam.

Just a thought...

Dave T
Rich

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: I am back from my vacation Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

jana

Wow, Jana please don't close down Yahoo Group because of this incident. I would feel partly to blame. The yahoo group is a good source of advertising for the web-site because you get many new members each week, and I usually contact each new member personally to promote this site (well, I have not contacted anyone since May, but I will again now that my own vacation is over).

Whatever you decide, I am behind you 100%, but I don't think its really necessary. There are assholes popping up in all Yahoo Groups now and then I would imagine. I doubt that we are isolated.

Dave suggested a Moderator. That might be the answer, someone to assist you in removing the unwanted spam, and unwanted problems such as this one .. I would volunteer, and Im sure a few of your other long-time regular fans might also .. So it wont be hard to find one or two volunteers to help keep the Group clear of these perpetrators and other spammers.

Love,

Rich
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can help too Smile
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xxxrelichunter wrote:
I can help too Smile

Thanks guys,I know it propably wont be great ide to close my yahoo group.I will need to thing about the moderator.

jana xoxo
xxxrelichunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so We have to send you our curriculum vitae!
Wink

I'm here if you think I can help
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My hotmail account was hacked once. Good thing it was free. I don't understand that you can't contacted Yahoo. You're paying them!
electrondady1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello jana, remember me? i still love you and i'm still a member but i don't post much since my computor started blocking your shows. i hope you don't close the yahoo site. as it is some times a lot of fun. ( don't let the bad guys win!) i kind of thought rich was the moderator. i have one more trick to try on my comp. to get your live shows again, if that doesnot work then it's time for a new one.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

electrondady1 wrote:
hello jana, remember me? i still love you and i'm still a member but i don't post much since my computor started blocking your shows. i hope you don't close the yahoo site. as it is some times a lot of fun. ( don't let the bad guys win!) i kind of thought rich was the moderator. i have one more trick to try on my comp. to get your live shows again, if that doesnot work then it's time for a new one.

For sure I remember you:-))How you doing?

Cool try it and Ihope it will work so you cancheck my live shows again.

jana
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Forum Index -> Models Forum -> ClubJanaCova.com Discussion All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: